EXPOSED: Komen VP Targeted Planned Parenthood

Yes mind your own business. Yeah i like the idea, but like i said its not something i would do in practice. Its fun to debate. You people really like to lie about other peoples opinions huh? I guess thats all you really have though. Seeing how you know you should shut up and its not your body.

The fertilized egg is not a human life : Pharyngula

have fun.....

Like controlling a population of which you are for is minding one's own business. :cuckoo:

You're a walking contradiction.

you are a fucking lying moron. I said i wouldnt do it, but it is fun to talk about.

What the fuck is wrong with you people, that you feel the need to take people's comment out of context in order to have a point.

You are a walking retard...good job

Liking the idea and being for an idea, isn't that big of a leap.

Fact is you like the idea of countries controlling their population and if you were in charge of those countries I'm sure you would be promoting abortions to stem the rising population. But go ahead and deny it, afterall it's what you liberal pukes do.

you are a fucking lying moron. I said i wouldnt do it, but it is fun to talk about.

What the fuck is wrong with you people, that you feel the need to take people's comment out of context in order to have a point.

Fact is you like the idea of countries controlling their population and if you were in charge of those countries I'm sure you would be promoting abortions to stem the rising population. But go ahead and deny it, afterall it's what you liberal pukes do.

sure if you want to play the assumption game. Which you currently are. If i was actually for it 100% i would just state such. WTF do i care if you a random person doesn't like it? You are meaningless to me.

Promoting abortion? No i be for a woman's right to choose and leave it at that. That issue would be dropped from that point on.

As for the other, no this nation isnt t that point yet. Our resources are not are breaking points, so there is no need to limit birth.

So An extreme topic would need an extreme reason for it to happen. China and India have an extreme number of people, and therefore decided that was best for them.

I can see logical reasoned opinions is not something you or KG accept.
Typical of a anti-freedom twat like you two

Forced abortion and sterilization in China is freedom?

I love progressive eugenecists. "Death for life!"

You hate women, admit it.

You're promoting human rights violations in China, specifically against women, and pretending "they are doing what they feel is best for them". Lol..did they vote on it?

How is coerced abortion, beatings, sterilizations, and infanticide "best for them"?

You are a sick individual.

"
At one hearing on Wednesday, Ling Chai, founder of the nonprofit group, All Girls Allowed, shared Ji's story again and that of Jihong Ma, a woman who reportedly died last month from a forced abortion in Shandong Province. Ling chronicles her own experiences of forced abortions in her book released last month, "A Heart for Freedom."
Statistics on the number of forced abortions are not readily available, though China has said the one-child policy has prevented 400 million births after its implementation in 1978. The country has also said it has about 13 million abortions each year, averaging 35,000 abortions a day.
The U.S. Congressional-Executive Commission on China released a report explaining that "in areas of human rights and rule of law this year, China's leaders have grown more assertive in their violations of rights, disregarding the very laws and international standards that they claim to uphold [thereby] tightening their grip on Chinese society."

Woman in China Said Two Forced Abortions Leaves Her Unable to Have More Children - ABC News

Way to go, China! Plasma likes your style!

sure if you want to play the assumption game. Which you currently are. If i was actually for it 100% i would just state such. WTF do i care if you a random person doesn't like it? You are meaningless to me.

Promoting abortion? No i be for a woman's right to choose and leave it at that. That issue would be dropped from that point on.

As for the other, no this nation isnt t that point yet. Our resources are not are breaking points, so there is no need to limit birth.

So An extreme topic would need an extreme reason for it to happen. China and India have an extreme number of people, and therefore decided that was best for them.

You're either for abortion or you're against it. There is no middle ground.

I'm still rolling over the fact that he thinks the Chinese CHOSE forced abortion.

Time to run, pb...you have been thoroughly spanked.

It was fun. I look forward to the next time.

You're either for abortion or you're against it. There is no middle ground.

ok now we are changing the subject....Look you have fun.

No one has changed the subject you moron. The entire discussion was centered on abortion. Nevertheless your concession is noted.

Forum List

Back