Explosions occur in café where Russian officers were relaxing in occupied Zaporizhzhia Oblast

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Explosions occurred on Saturday, 2 September in a café where Russian officers would often relax in the occupied village of Kinski Rozdory in Polohy district, Zaporizhzhia Oblast.

Source: Ivan Fedorov, mayor of Melitopol, on Telegram

Quote: "There were prolonged explosions last night in a café where Russian officers liked to relax in the village of Kinski Rozdory in Polohy district.

A local owner had set up a dual business in the building of a former kindergarten: he turned the main hall into a café where he fed the enemy, and he let the occupiers use a warehouse to store ammunition.

The explosions went on for over an hour and a half. The fire engulfed two Ruscists’ [Russian] Kamaz trucks and collaborators’ vehicles."

There is no place in occupied Ukraine where Russian invaders can safely relax or take a crap, and that's how it should be.

The Russians have been getting rid of US and NATO top military in Ukraine for months . A steady growing number .
Where has that been reported in the MSM ?

There is also the mystery illness which is killing off US stationed troops like flies just inside Poland . Over 30 at the last count .What a coincidence .

You never really have any info of any consequence do you Troll Boozey ? Amateur .

Probably the Boozey tale is invented just because Budanov is scared that the Riussian successes wil be made public -- which they already are if you know where to look and whom to talk to .

An hour and a half?..interesting. They rigged them thst way to invoke fear too perhaps? I recall the French and Norweigians I believe also targetted German soldiers in cafes during WWII, though I forget if they used explosives or not.

No surprise! It’s well known that any terrorist or nationalist becomes a positive character if he promotes Western geopolitical interests. No matter how many crimes he has committed

Forum List

Back