Explosions in Eilat, apparently Grad missiles from Sinai.

Probably the IDF shooting on itself, they have nothing left to attack! :D

Has the IDF retaliated yet by knocking down 20 or 30 Pals houses?

An Eilat Sub-District Police spokesman said two massive explosions were heard in Israel's southern-most city Wednesday evening,
Thats it for now

Will update soon as I have more details

At the moment pure speculation
The army and police have yet to confirm that Grad rockets landed in Eilat.
Explosions in Eilat; Grad attack suspected - Israel News, Ynetnews

"At the moment pure speculation".

Southerners don't do speculations. We have ears.

Up untill now, any "speculation" I brought about events in south, was truth. Respect the basic fact that I am *in* the area and know well what to report and what to dismiss.

Last edited:
Mitzpe Ramon is a long way from Eilat, you must have good ears

Lipush,

My first and immediate response to this story, which I have yet found clear details about, is that such story confirms the truth of those words written so long ago, "live by the sword, die by the sword."

When a people establish a state by force and injustice and oppression and occupation, ie, when a state is established by the sword, they will be destroyed in that very same fashion, by the sword.

We, every single one of us living in this world today, await only God's timing to see this eternal, and timeless Truth unfold.

But of course our challenge we must all confront, as well, and that is how to respond to the injustices in this world we live amidst and how to respond to the violence that surrounds us.

Sherri

I don't live in Mitzpe Ramon, but I have my share of friends who know better than me or you. I have no intention nor interest of lying; The residents heard missiles falling, they know better than the police or media. you can be sure of it.

Lipush,

My first and immediate response to this story, which I have yet found clear details about, is that such story confirms the truth of those words written so long ago, "live by the sword, die by the sword."

When a people establish a state by force and injustice and oppression and occupation, ie, when a state is established by the sword, they will be destroyed in that very same fashion, by the sword.

We, every single one of us living in this world today, await only God's timing to see this eternal, and timeless Truth unfold.

But of course our challenge we must all confront, as well, and that is how to respond to the injustices in this world we live amidst and how to respond to the violence that surrounds us.

Sherri

Who is the one that decides what is injustice and what is not?

I aksed Mr. Tinmore the same thing.

Sherri is insisting that all of Saudi arabia will die in a sea of blood

irosie91,

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

I said not one single word about Saudi Arabia.

And this is a thread about Israel and Palestine.

And about that living by the sword and dying by the sword, I think all of us Americans can all open our eyes and watch it all unfold in front of our eyes as well, if we so choose, of course. We all choose to face truth or run and hide from it.

Sherri

I don't live in Mitzpe Ramon, but I have my share of friends who know better than me or you. I have no intention nor interest of lying; The residents heard missiles falling, they know better than the police or media. you can be sure of it.

give up Lipush My son works in the American embassy in Israel----he once called me from a bomb shelter-----very upset----because some nearby person had been killed by one of those poison nail bombs that the islamo nazis claim are "harmless" As I spoke to him----even I could hear the bombs exploding-----he was in Sderot at the time -----I posted the event on a messageboard and the islamo nazis sneered-----it's their "culture"

give up Lipush My son works in the American embassy in Israel----he once called me from a bomb shelter-----very upset----because some nearby person had been killed by one of those poison nail bombs that the islamo nazis claim are "harmless" As I spoke to him----even I could hear the bombs exploding-----he was in Sderot at the time -----I posted the event on a messageboard and the islamo nazis sneered-----it's their "culture"

Palestinians firing rockets into a Palestinian town. How dare they?

Forum List

Back