Explosions in Eilat, apparently Grad missiles from Sinai.

Mitzpe Ramon is a long way from Eilat, you must have good ears

I don't live in Mitzpe Ramon, but I have my share of friends who know better than me or you. I have no intention nor interest of lying; The residents heard missiles falling, they know better than the police or media. you can be sure of it.

give up Lipush My son works in the American embassy in Israel----he once called me from a bomb shelter-----very upset----because some nearby person had been killed by one of those poison nail bombs that the islamo nazis claim are "harmless" As I spoke to him----even I could hear the bombs exploding-----he was in Sderot at the time -----I posted the event on a messageboard and the islamo nazis sneered-----it's their "culture"

I'm sorry your son had to go through that, I hope now he's safe:eusa_shifty:. Sadly, this area has become the "foster child" of the country, what happens here means very little to our leadership. I live about 15 minutes from Sderot, I know how it is. But this is our home so we suck it up. TC.

I don't live in Mitzpe Ramon, but I have my share of friends who know better than me or you. I have no intention nor interest of lying; The residents heard missiles falling, they know better than the police or media. you can be sure of it.

give up Lipush My son works in the American embassy in Israel----he once called me from a bomb shelter-----very upset----because some nearby person had been killed by one of those poison nail bombs that the islamo nazis claim are "harmless" As I spoke to him----even I could hear the bombs exploding-----he was in Sderot at the time -----I posted the event on a messageboard and the islamo nazis sneered-----it's their "culture"

Palestinians firing rockets into a Palestinian town. How dare they?

Sderot is not a Palestinian town.

Sherri is insisting that all of Saudi arabia will die in a sea of blood

irosie91,

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.

I said not one single word about Saudi Arabia.

And this is a thread about Israel and Palestine.

And about that living by the sword and dying by the sword, I think all of us Americans can all open our eyes and watch it all unfold in front of our eyes as well, if we so choose, of course. We all choose to face truth or run and hide from it.

Sherri

I have one question, Sherri; How many times have you been in Israel.

Please answer directly to the question.

The reports dont say that, post where someone heard A missile, what they heard were two large explosions
Eilat resident Nahi Indyk was in his back yard with his family when the blast sounds were heard. "We heard two blasts, one following the other," he said. "The first one was stronger, however we didn't hear a 'whistle' [of the shelling]."
Two loud explosions heard in Eilat; IDF investigating possible rocket attack - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Egypt says Eilat explosions not the result of rocket fire
Egypt says Eilat explosions not the result of rocket fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

Sderot is a jewish town ---largely made up of religious jews who have background and family legacy of persecution and oppression under the vile filth of shariah law
Economically they are something like low-middleclass. Like others of your jihadist ilk---you play with semantics The people who TODAY call themselves "palestinians" do so only because they recently adopted the word that was used to describe JEWISH RESIDENTS OF PALESTINE (ONLY) for almost 2000 years ie they are filthy deceitful lying pigs who engage in being IMPOSTERS for the sake of their vile agenda------they are on the same level as something called an interesting character who made news during the time of my childhood----- 1960 To know who comes to my mind when I read one of your posts GOOGLE CARYL CHESSMAN

Sderot is a jewish town ---largely made up of religious jews who have background and family legacy of persecution and oppression under the vile filth of shariah law
Economically they are something like low-middleclass. Like others of your jihadist ilk---you play with semantics The people who TODAY call themselves "palestinians" do so only because they recently adopted the word that was used to describe JEWISH RESIDENTS OF PALESTINE (ONLY) for almost 2000 years ie they are filthy deceitful lying pigs who engage in being IMPOSTERS for the sake of their vile agenda------they are on the same level as something called an interesting character who made news during the time of my childhood----- 1960 To know who comes to my mind when I read one of your posts GOOGLE CARYL CHESSMAN

Nice deflection.

Will update soon as I have more details

Lipush,

My first and immediate response to this story, which I have yet found clear details about, is that such story confirms the truth of those words written so long ago, "live by the sword, die by the sword."

When a people establish a state by force and injustice and oppression and occupation, ie, when a state is established by the sword, they will be destroyed in that very same fashion, by the sword.

We, every single one of us living in this world today, await only God's timing to see this eternal, and timeless Truth unfold.

But of course our challenge we must all confront, as well, and that is how to respond to the injustices in this world we live amidst and how to respond to the violence that surrounds us.

Sherri

Who is the one that decides what is injustice and what is not?

I aksed Mr. Tinmore the same thing.

Lipush,

Oppression, Occupation, Apartheid, ethnic cleansing, human rights abuses, these are all Injusices Israel carries out in Palestine.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure all of this out.

Who decides what is injustice? God

I like to read Matthew 23 and the words of Jesus and the Prophets, like Isaiah, what they all said about Injustice. And it all goes back to the Creation of man and man being created in the image of God. Every man was created in the image of God, any society or nation that does not respect that and does not treat all inhabitants of the land in that way disrespects God and sets up a scenario where Injustice will thrive.

Sherri

Sderot, it was built on Palestinian land, land of an ethnically cleansed Palestinian village called Najd, which was ethically cleansed by Jewish terrorists in May of 1948.

Under international law, the Palestinian villagers, and their refugee descendents, all have a legal right to return to their lands they were unlawfully ethnically cleansed from.

You are the unlawful inhabitant of the land.

I expect you live on land that has an Arab owner, according to Ottoman Empire land records.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror each morning, living on stolen land as you do?

Sherri

Last edited:

The reports dont say that, post where someone heard A missile, what they heard were two large explosions
Eilat resident Nahi Indyk was in his back yard with his family when the blast sounds were heard. "We heard two blasts, one following the other," he said. "The first one was stronger, however we didn't hear a 'whistle' [of the shelling]."
Two loud explosions heard in Eilat; IDF investigating possible rocket attack - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Egypt says Eilat explosions not the result of rocket fire
Egypt says Eilat explosions not the result of rocket fire - Israel News, Ynetnews

Let me tell you how the things are from a prespective of a southern.

I hope you take this without any sarcasm, because it's just how it is.

In the last weeks, months, the Israeli government holds back when it comes to the Gaza strip. No open targeted killings, no operations, nothing similar. But on the other hand, south is still being stucked by rocket fire.

it gets to the point that the Media does not even bother telling us about alarms in places, the only option we have to get informed is on private websites or networks.

in the last 10 years, the drill was simple. Once the alarm is on, Eshkol residents have 15 seconds, Be'er Sheva region, where I myself live, have 45 seconds, Ashdod, 1 minute. the area which suffers the most is Eshkol.

So once the title that says "code red" is on, we count few minutes, after they say, "we heard two fallings", if they say it's near, we know it hit in the local counci, if it's farer, we know it hit the Palestinian area.

10 minutes after the YNET or Ma'ariv will say "two missiles in _____, No injuries", or whatever. 10+ years with this, we have learned to identiy what is a "Nefila" ("falling") what is "Shav"("False alarm") and what is "Al-Koli"(airplane).

Once a souterner says "I heard a falling", it means the "boom" sound was of a rocket hitting the ground. You learn to make the difference between THAT and other noises.

But lately we have a new reutine here. lately more and more alarms are declaired by the Israeli media as "Shav". many cases in the last weeks, suddenly the media says "false alarm" on sirens in the Sderot or Eshkol regions, even though the possibility of such a thing, concedering the system is in action for years and very accurate, is about 1%. In the Gaza vecinity there is no such thing as "false alarm". It simply doesn't happen. one of my friends called once to the 106 emergency line, because the falling sound was terribly near his house, and the lady on the other side of the line tells him "Hazla'ash, nothing happened". So my friend was terribly pissed, "They try to mock us" he said, "I heard a falling, they dare to tell us we imagine??".

lately we hear many "Shav" claims from the media, only to see some title in the next few days about "rocket splinters" being found in someone's field. my friendsin Eshkol know the sound, and so do we. we don't believe when the media says "Shav" while we hear otherwise. For some reason lately they cover it up. We don't know why.

They said they didn't find the missiles yesterday. Anyone with the tiniest knowledge and familiarity of the Eilat region knows it is almost impossible to find those when they hit the Eilat mountains, especially at night; If the people of Eilat say they heard falling, they heard falling.

They simply know better than the police OR media.

Nice deflection.

NICE but in NO WAY a "deflection" no matter to what you change its NAME----and no matter how you DISGUISE IT a jihadist is a rapist pig and the word "palestinian" was defined as "jew living in palestine aka judea/israel for TWO THOUSAND YEARS and a HOE is an instrument used to move soil around in gardening Today---some hip hop artists have used the word HOE----as a synonym for 'whore' ------the hip hop artists have not changed the function of GARDEN HOES Caryl Chessman was a rapist and not a policeman And Sderot is a little town built by jews and populated by lower middle class sephardic jews being subjected to incessant bombings by jihadist pigs who, like you, enjoy seeing the liquefied brains of children running in the gutters

Oppression, Occupation, Apartheid, ethnic cleansing, human rights abuses, these are all Injusices Israel carries out in Palestine.
And since we aren't witnessing palistanians doing a tutsie thing, we may discard this palistanian occupational agitprop folklore, of course.

Lipush,

My first and immediate response to this story, which I have yet found clear details about, is that such story confirms the truth of those words written so long ago, "live by the sword, die by the sword."

When a people establish a state by force and injustice and oppression and occupation, ie, when a state is established by the sword, they will be destroyed in that very same fashion, by the sword.

We, every single one of us living in this world today, await only God's timing to see this eternal, and timeless Truth unfold.

But of course our challenge we must all confront, as well, and that is how to respond to the injustices in this world we live amidst and how to respond to the violence that surrounds us.

Sherri

Who is the one that decides what is injustice and what is not?

I aksed Mr. Tinmore the same thing.

Lipush,

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure all of this out.

Who decides what is injustice? God

I like to read Matthew 23 and the words of Jesus and the Prophets, like Isaiah, what they all said about Injustice. And it all goes back to the Creation of man and man being created in the image of God. Every man was created in the image of God, any society or nation that does not respect that and does not treat all inhabitants of the land in that way disrespects God and sets up a scenario where Injustice will thrive.

Sherri

You speak of Christianity, that is meanengless to me. I can speak with you about Judaism. Religion cannot reflect justice, and I say it as a believer of God.

God also said that whoever curesed the Jews is cursed, and whoever blessed the Jews is blessed.

Or is that something that doesn't matter?

I say the same thing that I told Mr. Timore. What you see as justice may not seem to me as such, and the other way around. Only way is compromise.

I still wait for you to answer my question. If you may.

Is it the heat there that makes everyone bloodthirsty?, Why here in the USA we have blood baths year around.

Sderot, it was built on Palestinian land, land of an ethnically cleansed Palestinian village.

I expect you live on land that has an Arab owner, according to Ottoman Empire land records.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror each morning, living on stolen
land as you do?

Sherri

The south was originally Jewish area, you're welcome to do some research.

Besides, since my family's ranch was originally burned town and vandalized, isn't it logical that I live wherever I can afford to?

BTW, did you check what happened to the poor Native Indian that you robbed your american house and land, from?

Did I mention already how much I DISLIKE "enlightened" hypocrites??

Sderot, it was built on Palestinian land, land of an ethnically cleansed Palestinian village.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror each morning, living on stolen
land as you do?

Sherri

Most of the Palestinians in question are from 1917+

Since my family was in here BEFORE the 1900's, I see myself as having the right on my homeland EXACTLY as any "Palestinian" Arab, if not MORE.

MY grandmother ID says "born in Palestine". So here goes your high and mighty theory of being a land thief.

Run alone now, you lost here.

Since my family was in here BEFORE the 1900's, I see myself as having the right on my homeland EXACTLY as any "Palestinian" Arab, if not MORE.

MY grandmother ID says "born in Palestine". So here goes your high and mighty theory of being a land thief.

At this time Palestinian Arabs have little to no rights on their homeland, do you really see yourself as having the same rights?
Your Adoptive grandmother May have an ID that says "born in Palestine" British mandate

So it's been 24 hours, have they not found any evidence of explosive device?

At this time Palestinian Arabs have little to no rights on their homeland, do you really see yourself as having the same rights?
Your Adoptive grandmother May have an ID that says "born in Palestine" British mandate

So it's been 24 hours, have they not found any evidence of explosive device?

I didn't check that one.

I prefer to get confirmed news rather than Israeli Pseudo hysteria, May you enjoy your self pity you arrogant person

I prefer to get confirmed news rather than Israeli Pseudo hysteria, May you enjoy your self pity you arrogant person

Long ago---during the war in the middle east which took place in 1967---I was young and naive. I assumed that EVERY REPORT coming from any involved country had "equal validity" Since they were contradictory to each other-----I assumed that the truth lay somewhere IN THE MIDDLE. So when Egypt claimed it had shot down 120 Israeli war planes and Israel said none of its planes were shot down------I CALCULATED....60--------then I was with a group of people ------and someone yelled out "IT'S OVER" I said "who won"? -------lots of people seemed to find that question silly. I defended my remark by repeating some of the reports that had come out of Egypt and Jordan and Syria etc etc ----------and a middle aged man-----put a friendly hand on my shoulder-----peered into my face with a look of mild pity------and said "and you believed them?"

well I have to admit I was willing to award a bit of CREDIBILITY to BAGHDAD BOB too

Forum List

Back