Explosions in Eilat, apparently Grad missiles from Sinai.

I prefer to get confirmed news rather than Israeli Pseudo hysteria, May you enjoy your self pity you arrogant person

Long ago---during the war in the middle east which took place in 1967---I was young and naive. I assumed that EVERY REPORT coming from any involved country had "equal validity" Since they were contradictory to each other-----I assumed that the truth lay somewhere IN THE MIDDLE. So when Egypt claimed it had shot down 120 Israeli war planes and Israel said none of its planes were shot down------I CALCULATED....60--------then I was with a group of people ------and someone yelled out "IT'S OVER" I said "who won"? -------lots of people seemed to find that question silly. I defended my remark by repeating some of the reports that had come out of Egypt and Jordan and Syria etc etc ----------and a middle aged man-----put a friendly hand on my shoulder-----peered into my face with a look of mild pity------and said "and you believed them?"

well I have to admit I was willing to award a bit of CREDIBILITY to BAGHDAD BOB too
And now your Old and naive

I prefer to get confirmed news rather than Israeli Pseudo hysteria, May you enjoy your self pity you arrogant person

Long ago---during the war in the middle east which took place in 1967---I was young and naive. I assumed that EVERY REPORT coming from any involved country had "equal validity" Since they were contradictory to each other-----I assumed that the truth lay somewhere IN THE MIDDLE. So when Egypt claimed it had shot down 120 Israeli war planes and Israel said none of its planes were shot down------I CALCULATED....60--------then I was with a group of people ------and someone yelled out "IT'S OVER" I said "who won"? -------lots of people seemed to find that question silly. I defended my remark by repeating some of the reports that had come out of Egypt and Jordan and Syria etc etc ----------and a middle aged man-----put a friendly hand on my shoulder-----peered into my face with a look of mild pity------and said "and you believed them?"

well I have to admit I was willing to award a bit of CREDIBILITY to BAGHDAD BOB too
And now your Old and naive

to some extent I am still naive-----I have to pay attention to what people like you say or write before I realize what scum you are. Some people are MUCH quicker I always ASSUME people are not scum and am often wrong. Over the years I learned to pay attention to details I am getting better at it-------

Sderot is not a Palestinian town.

Sderot, it was built on Palestinian land, land of an ethnically cleansed Palestinian village.

I expect you live on land that has an Arab owner, according to Ottoman Empire land records.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror each morning, living on stolen
land as you do?

Sherri

Most of the Palestinians in question are from 1917+

Since my family was in here BEFORE the 1900's, I see myself as having the right on my homeland EXACTLY as any "Palestinian" Arab, if not MORE.

MY grandmother ID says "born in Palestine". So here goes your high and mighty theory of being a land thief.

Run alone now, you lost here.

Lipush,

You are so funny.

The ancestors of most Palestinians were in the land in 1917, and Palestinians today number in the millions, as the population has grown substantially since 1917, naturally through child births. In the early 1900s Jews only made up 10% of the population.

You are adopted, I do not see how that gives you superior rights to Palestinian indigenous peoples that lived in Palestine for thousands of years, and their descendants, even if your adopted parent's parents stole land from some Arab Palestinians in the late 1800's, that they were subsequently kicked out of. You do not even claim to live on that land today, illustrating the likely tenuous claims they must have had to that land they lived on.

With Zionist records of thievery and deception, you might also check into how it is you were adopted, whether your natural Hispanic parents gave you up for adoption voluntarily.

How little separates victims from oppressors!

Sherri

Sderot, it was built on Palestinian land, land of an ethnically cleansed Palestinian village.

I expect you live on land that has an Arab owner, according to Ottoman Empire land records.

land as you do?

Sherri

Since my family was in here BEFORE the 1900's, I see myself as having the right on my homeland EXACTLY as any "Palestinian" Arab, if not MORE.

MY grandmother ID says "born in Palestine". So here goes your high and mighty theory of being a land thief.

Lipush,

You are so funny.

The ancestors of most Palestinians were in the land in 1917, and Palestinians today number in the millions, as the population has grown substantially since 1917, naturally through child births. In the early 1900s Jews only made up 10% of the population.

You are adopted, I do not see how that gives you superior rights to Palestinian indigenous peoples that lived in Palestine for thousands of years, and their descendants, even if your adopted parent's parents stole land from some Arab Palestinians in the late 1800's, that they were subsequently kicked out of. You do not even claim to live on that land today, illustrating the likely tenuous claims they must have had to that land they lived on.

With Zionist records of thievery and deception, you might also check into how it is you were adopted, whether your natural Hispanic parents gave you up for adoption voluntarily.

Sherri
You have just been voted winner of the Most Stupid Post-Of-The- Month Award, You know nothing and assume everything.

land as you do?

Sherri

Lipush,

You are so funny.

Sherri

My family where killed out of our lands, we don't live their today because our fields were burnt down. Don't you follow what I'm saying?

When my family came to the land, there was NOTHING. you don't know them, how DARE you call them thieves? They were the ones who built Kibbutzim and gave job possibilities to other brother Jews. You base your claim on WHAT?? what gives you the right to say they "stole" anything!?

You're awfully rude, I DO expect you to apologize on that claim, Sherri. you cannot say anything about my familiy when you don't know them, This is low, even for you:mad:

My adoption is none of your business, Sherri, you should be careful when you say those things, this is very insulting.

Lipush,

You are so funny.

Sherri

My family where killed out of our lands, we don't live their today because our fields were burnt down. Don't you follow what I'm saying?

When my family came to the land, there was NOTHING. you don't know them, how DARE you call them thieves? They were the ones who built Kibbutzim and gave job possibilities to other brother Jews. You base your claim on WHAT?? what gives you the right to say they "stole" anything!?

You're awfully rude, I DO expect you to apologize on that claim, Sherri. you cannot say anything about my familiy when you don't know them, This is low, even for you:mad:

My adoption is none of your business, Sherri, you should be careful when you say those things, this is very insulting.
Sherri is a Christian and I must say, a damned good Christian.

Sherri---there is not a shred of evidence that even remotely suggests that any community of people who today call themselves "palestinians" lived in or are descended from communities that resided in "palestine" for thousands of years. My impression of you and your level of education is that if I attempted to discuss the issue of DEMOGRAPHICS and SOCIETY and POPULATION GENETICS-----you would be completely lost. I will let you know that "CULTURE" is very stably transmitted generation to generation. You might read books by such people as ERICH FROMM and ERIK ERIKSON to understand this issue People who lived as an identifiable group in any land TRANSMIT their culture even over thousands of years I will make this easy for you-------were jesus to fly down from the sky-------I could have a conversation with him and have a concept as to his usual way of doing things and his usual mannerisms and "culture" You would be lost. If a person in the USA has a significant ancestry------10 generations back------from HOLLAND-----the culture his ancestors brought from Holland----impacts on him. Of course most people in the USA are quite mixed in culture but some do belong to groups that STUCK TOGETHER------and such people are very much impacted by the culture of their remote ancestors because of that GROUP THING Jews are so much a GROUP THING-----that the ancient culture which developed in the land called PALESTINE for about 2000 years actually impacts on jews ----even those born in the USA Palestine----remained---over the past 2000 years a LAND OF UTTER INSTABILITY as to its population -------romans invaded it, christians invaded it arabs invaded it then in the crusades EVERYONE INVADED IT your concept of PALESTINIAN CULTURES other than jews -----is quite a joke. The ONLY language extant today in the world that developed in palestine is hebrew ------the ONLY people who speak it and read and write it over the past 3000 years-----IN EVERY PLACE THEY HAVE LIVED is jews. Not only do all jewish groups use hebrew-----they tend to MIX it in to the native languages in the places they end up. If you go to a place where jews have lived-----you find hebrew words or even a kind of NEW language which is a mixture of hebrew and the local language. If you construe my words as "if I speak english does that make me an englishman" then you are beyond stupid

BTW---this language thing is not only a jewish phenomenon---------arabic turns out to be a bit similar-------where arabs invaded----there are arabic words The languages of Pakistan are a mixture of Indian dialects ADMIXED with a bit of persian-----with lots of arabic expressions thrown in. What does that fact prove? It proves-----ARABS WERE THERE AND THE ARABIC CULTURE IMPACTED ON THE LOCAL CULTURES The arabic of the "palestinians" is not an admixture of a local language -------like the aramaic and the language of the philistines and the language of the egyptians and arabic---------it is------simply ARABIC arabic was IMPOSED as THE LANGUAGE Just as ENGLISH was IMPOSED as THE LANGUAGE in the USA we do not do a mix of SIOUX and BRITISH ENGLISH

land as you do?

Sherri

Lipush,

You are so funny.

Sherri

According to the board's Rep rating you are still "sucking off goats." I would suggest (again) that you stop swallowing ... it clearly is destroying what's left of your brain.

Lipush,

You are so funny.

Sherri

Sherri is a Christian and I must say, a damned good Christian.

I don't know. She certainly claims to be a Christian but I just don't buy it.

Sherri---there is not a shred of evidence that even remotely suggests that any community of people who today call themselves "palestinians" lived in or are descended from communities that resided in "palestine" for thousands of years. My impression of you and your level of education is that if I attempted to discuss the issue of DEMOGRAPHICS and SOCIETY and POPULATION GENETICS-----you would be completely lost. I will let you know that "CULTURE" is very stably transmitted generation to generation. You might read books by such people as ERICH FROMM and ERIK ERIKSON to understand this issue People who lived as an identifiable group in any land TRANSMIT their culture even over thousands of years I will make this easy for you-------were jesus to fly down from the sky-------I could have a conversation with him and have a concept as to his usual way of doing things and his usual mannerisms and "culture" You would be lost. If a person in the USA has a significant ancestry------10 generations back------from HOLLAND-----the culture his ancestors brought from Holland----impacts on him. Of course most people in the USA are quite mixed in culture but some do belong to groups that STUCK TOGETHER------and such people are very much impacted by the culture of their remote ancestors because of that GROUP THING Jews are so much a GROUP THING-----that the ancient culture which developed in the land called PALESTINE for about 2000 years actually impacts on jews ----even those born in the USA Palestine----remained---over the past 2000 years a LAND OF UTTER INSTABILITY as to its population -------romans invaded it, christians invaded it arabs invaded it then in the crusades EVERYONE INVADED IT your concept of PALESTINIAN CULTURES other than jews -----is quite a joke. The ONLY language extant today in the world that developed in palestine is hebrew ------the ONLY people who speak it and read and write it over the past 3000 years-----IN EVERY PLACE THEY HAVE LIVED is jews. Not only do all jewish groups use hebrew-----they tend to MIX it in to the native languages in the places they end up. If you go to a place where jews have lived-----you find hebrew words or even a kind of NEW language which is a mixture of hebrew and the local language. If you construe my words as "if I speak english does that make me an englishman" then you are beyond stupid

BTW---this language thing is not only a jewish phenomenon---------arabic turns out to be a bit similar-------where arabs invaded----there are arabic words The languages of Pakistan are a mixture of Indian dialects ADMIXED with a bit of persian-----with lots of arabic expressions thrown in. What does that fact prove? It proves-----ARABS WERE THERE AND THE ARABIC CULTURE IMPACTED ON THE LOCAL CULTURES The arabic of the "palestinians" is not an admixture of a local language -------like the aramaic and the language of the philistines and the language of the egyptians and arabic---------it is------simply ARABIC arabic was IMPOSED as THE LANGUAGE Just as ENGLISH was IMPOSED as THE LANGUAGE in the USA we do not do a mix of SIOUX and BRITISH ENGLISH

The entire Israeli propaganda thing that there are no Palestinians because of blah, blah, blah is based on the premise that whenever the rulers change the entire population moves out and a whole new population moves in or is created out of thin air.

Of course this just isn't true. Most Palestinians have ancestry that goes back hundreds even thousands of years.

The entire Israeli propaganda thing that there are no Palestinians because of blah, blah, blah is based on the premise that whenever the rulers change the entire population moves out and a whole new population moves in or is created out of thin air.

Of course this just isn't true. Most Palestinians have ancestry that goes back hundreds even thousands of years.

you got "ISRAELI PROPAGANDA" which insists that whenever there were "ruler changes----the "ENTIRE POPULATION MOVES OUT" gotta link? wrong again-----MOST PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES "palestinians" cannot trace their ancestry back even three generations in palestine-------and LINGUISTICALLY AND CULTURALLY -----the fact is ------they belong elsewhere. Arabic was no invented in palestine and was not spoken in palestine until the dogs of arabia invaded

you got "ISRAELI PROPAGANDA" which insists that whenever there were "ruler changes----the "ENTIRE POPULATION MOVES OUT" gotta link? wrong again-----MOST PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES "palestinians" cannot trace their ancestry back even three generations in palestine-------and LINGUISTICALLY AND CULTURALLY -----the fact is ------they belong elsewhere. Arabic was no invented in palestine and was not spoken in palestine until the dogs of arabia invaded

Are you saying that a few generations ago there was nobody living in Palestine?

Last edited:

Ancestry going clear back to the apes? Figures.

Ancestry going clear back to the apes? Figures.

That's where we all come from you retard. :lol: It's called evolution, look it up. :D

Are you saying that a few generations ago there was nobody living in Palestine?[/QUOTE

No I am CORRECTLY stating that over the past 2000 years the population of palestine has been in extreme flux------changing drastically (GENETICALLY---ie different peoples from different groups moved in and out) There were people in the town today called "LAS VEGAS" 300 ago too-------but the people living there now are not their descendants. I grew up in a town that 400 years ago was home to the LENAPE INDIANS none of them left there either. The only recognizable extant group still living in palestine from "the old days" are the jews and the samaritans even bedouins of Beersheba were probably not there 100 years ago----Bedouins wander in a radius of thousands of miles------the sahara and the arabian deserts and the sinai are parts of their wondering grounds -------and could not be considered attached to any country for millenia]

there were enclaves of jews that never left-----and also the little groups of samaritans and that is about it------in the sinai and Lebanon there are some christian groups-----the syrians are a mix of arab and greek invaders------none of the original pre invasion groups or societies exist in any way intact Mayans and Aztecs are gone too

Are you saying that a few generations ago there was nobody living in Palestine?[/QUOTE

No I am CORRECTLY stating that over the past 2000 years the population of palestine has been in extreme flux------changing drastically (GENETICALLY---ie different peoples from different groups moved in and out) There were people in the town today called "LAS VEGAS" 300 ago too-------but the people living there now are not their descendants. I grew up in a town that 400 years ago was home to the LENAPE INDIANS none of them left there either. The only recognizable extant group still living in palestine from "the old days" are the jews and the samaritans even bedouins of Beersheba were probably not there 100 years ago----Bedouins wander in a radius of thousands of miles------the sahara and the arabian deserts and the sinai are parts of their wondering grounds -------and could not be considered attached to any country for millenia]

there were enclaves of jews that never left-----and also the little groups of samaritans and that is about it------in the sinai and Lebanon there are some christian groups-----the syrians are a mix of arab and greek invaders------none of the original pre invasion groups or societies exist in any way intact Mayans and Aztecs are gone too

Interesting. When did they leave and where did they go?

Are you saying that a few generations ago there was nobody living in Palestine?

Exactly. Even Mark Twain said that Palestine was a wasteland in the 1800's. Arabs from the surrounding areas were attracted by the job opportunities created by the Zionist Jews, who immigrated there in large numbers.

Interesting. When did they leave and where did they go?

who? the aztecs? very good question Some civilizations just die out based on economics, migrations because of wars and/or natural disasters or even plagues Of course the do leave a legacy of their presence based on populations interbreeding to a more or less extent The PHILISTINES somehow just seem to have LEFT northern Gaza area ------probably because of some economic pressure. The mayans seem to have engaged in so much war fare that they killed each other off------probably leaving remnants that could not self sustain The minor groups in palestine like the EDOMITES are thought to have assmilated into the jewish group--------there are a few Lenape indians left------but not in the town of my childhood-------somewhere ----I believe in upstate New York
Aztecs were overcome by Spainish invaders-------CORTEZ had thousands of children. (or at least hundreds) Of course AZTEC genes are still part of the Mexican gene pool------but they speak spanish and eat tortillas and use cumin (all from spain) and are mostly catholics ----from Isabella The Aztecs AS A PEOPLE are gone -----arabs are people from arabia or so they think------obviously they are a mixed group------but take it as a POINT OF PRIDE if they can trace back to a real arab--------they do not represent any historical ETHNIC GROUP IN PALESTINE------they represent the arab imperialist invaders just as the mexicans of today represent the SPANISH IMPERIALIST INVADERS -----and the people in the town in which I grew up, largely, represent BRITISH COLONIALIST INVADERS. The INDIANS of INDIA are a mixed group----India having been invaded from the west and the north------but the people who are HINDUS today are an ethnic continuim of the HINDUS from the the UPANISHADS just as the jews of today are an ethnic continuum of the jews of the time of the Temple and Sanhedrin and the talmud and some famous Yeshiva that once existed in Kabul

Forum List

Back