Experts tell us unsafe sex is bad for our health

One thing I've realized is that feminazis want women to be more like men and vice versa. The ideal woman to a feminazi is one who:

Doesn't sacrifice career to stay home with the family.

Dominates the household.

Doesn't ask for help from men.

And many such things.

The ideal man to a feminazi is one who:

Is submissive.

Is willing to make sacrifices to career so the woman can follow rule 1 above.

Treats every woman not as he treats other guys, but as her friends treat her.

Basically, a metrosexual in every way.

What I have figured out is that even though feminazis have convinced many women that this is what they want, most women don't actually want that. Therefore, I act like a guy. I shoot guns, play video games, pick up heavy things, hold the door open for ladies, don't care about my wardrobe, like cars, talk about war stuff, and love the outdoors and ruggedness. You know what? Most girls really like to talk to me over the wussy, metrosexual kind. The metrosexuals I do see in relationships are usually so whipped that the girl looks almost bored. It's like Rush Limbaugh said, "The feminist movement was a gigantic lie."

dilloduck said:
So the women who ARE leading should stop and let a good white christian man take over?
You know I never said any such thing;; that women can't be leaders. There have been wonderful, powerful female leaders thru out history. How about Queen Elizabeth & more current, Mrs.Thacher?

What I said is that men should be men. You know, the ones who play ball, go fishing, scratch, spit, burp; the ones who go out & kill the dragon?

Men were given the job of leader. In the past, he has abused his priviledge. Women got tired of being second rate, and now the pendulum is swinging the other way. Women felt the only way that some men would recognize their talents were to act like men and so they do. Some business women will cut throat quicker than any man ever imagined. She can be ruthless. And men have cowered.

But when a man understands the value of a good woman he will treat her with the utmost respect. He will ease her burden, as his back is strong for a reason. He will appreciate her & honor her.
Would that help?
Reagan was a God-fearing man. He saved this country from doom, you know that. And he loved & respected Nancy; you could see it when he spoke of her. And she stood beside him to the very end.
So, how Clinton followed him I'll never know, accept he was able to present himself to the people in a way that convinced them he would do right. But he revealed his true character & the American people saw him for the kind of man he was/is. THAT is why Mr. Bush is our President. People can say all they want against him, but he is a God-fearing man and he WILL succeed. And he adores his wife and she honors him with her respect.

Men need to take their roles as men more seriously. That's all.

Joz said:
You know I never said any such thing;; that women can't be leaders. There have been wonderful, powerful female leaders thru out history. How about Queen Elizabeth & more current, Mrs.Thacher?

What I said is that men should be men. You know, the ones who play ball, go fishing, scratch, spit, burp; the ones who go out & kill the dragon?

Men were given the job of leader. In the past, he has abused his priviledge. Women got tired of being second rate, and now the pendulum is swinging the other way. Women felt the only way that some men would recognize their talents were to act like men and so they do. Some business women will cut throat quicker than any man ever imagined. She can be ruthless. And men have cowered.

But when a man understands the value of a good woman he will treat her with the utmost respect. He will ease her burden, as his back is strong for a reason. He will appreciate her & honor her.
Reagan was a God-fearing man. He saved this country from doom, you know that. And he loved & respected Nancy; you could see it when he spoke of her. And she stood beside him to the very end.
So, how Clinton followed him I'll never know, accept he was able to present himself to the people in a way that convinced them he would do right. But he revealed his true character & the American people saw him for the kind of man he was/is. THAT is why Mr. Bush is our President. People can say all they want against him, but he is a God-fearing man and he WILL succeed. And he adores his wife and she honors him with her respect.

Men need to take their roles as men more seriously. That's all.

The laws of man and the "modernization" of civilization have drastically altered the role of a man. We even have to take courses on how to treat women and many traditional roles have become obsolete. I'm sure there are men out there who act like the man you prefer but don't hold your breath on all of em aiming for that goal.

dilloduck said:
The laws of man and the "modernization" of civilization have drastically altered the role of a man. We even have to take courses on how to treat women and many traditional roles have become obsolete. I'm sure there are men out there who act like the man you prefer but don't hold your breath on all of em aiming for that goal.

Im not sure our roles have really been changed that much. I know society has been trying to change these things, but it seems to me that eventually nature shifts them back.

We've been talking about the feminazis. The big premise behind their movement was that women can be happy without men. the fact is they cant. and men cant be happy without women. Men and women are naturally meant to work together they cant handle that. This is why feminazis in hollywood and the liberal elite are so miserable and confused why they are. Take Maureen Dowd for instance. She is probably an epitomy of success to the feminazis but she is miserable because she doesnt have a man and she freely admits it.

Im curious though, which of the roles do you think have really changed?

dilloduck said:

The "modernization of man"...Is that the polite way of saying, "lost his balls"?
And mind you, this is not about personal preference.

In the beginning, man & woman were given specific roles. Didn't make man a master nor did it make the woman his servant.

But I guess it was inevitable by the end of WWII. Women were yanked from their homes to do their part and when the men returned the women were told they were no longer needed. Can't put the genie back in the bottle. But if men's attitude towards women were that of respect & their talents & contributions were acknowledged, maybe things would have shaken out a bit differently. No woman wants to be tho't of as a dish-washing vagina.

Women have been bombarded by everything imaginable, telling them they are 'as good as any man'. ( the media shouldn't have to tell them that) We're told we can do any job a man can. So some 5ft, gal decides to be a fireman. Funny thing, she can't carry a 225 lb man down a ladder from a second story burning building, but by golly she gets to keep the job. We women are behind her!!!

Women decided that we too could have sex on a casual basis. Men have used women for years. We wanted to have the same freedom. Instead we have become miserable. Instead of a virtuous woman reaching down & lifting man up to her level, she has sunk to his.

And, we don't have to take shit from any man! Well, no woman should. But if a man treated a woman as he is suppose to, he wouldn't have to be "taking courses". The first time a man raised a hand to a woman, some other guy (s) should have knocked him on his ass instead of standing around shaking their head (s) saying, "Wow, he didn't seem to be that kind of guy".

So as I said, the pendulum has swung the other way. So much so, that we no longer have men & women but. ...what was that word? Metro-sexual? Another made up word. A word to serve a specific & destructive agenda. I believe this in in direct connection to the increase in homosexuality. Men are no longer men, women are no longer women, and they no longer parent.
What can you expect?

Joz said:
But I guess it was inevitable by the end of WWII. Women were yanked from their homes to do their part and when the men returned the women were told they were no longer needed. Can't put the genie back in the bottle. But if men's attitude towards women were that of respect & their talents & contributions were acknowledged, maybe things would have shaken out a bit differently. No woman wants to be tho't of as a dish-washing vagina.

wow...what an ugly way to think of it. i dont know how anyone can think of a woman like that... but then what do i know im still a young man.

Women decided that we too could have sex on a casual basis. Men have used women for years. We wanted to have the same freedom. Instead we have become miserable. Instead of a virtuous woman reaching down & lifting man up to her level, she has sunk to his.

Well said. The only one who has benefited from the casual sex culture is the guys who dont want to be responsible. in fact in encourages irresponsibility. Instead of empowering women casual sex has empowered men and made women miserable.

And, we don't have to take shit from any man! Well, no woman should. But if a man treated a woman as he is suppose to, he wouldn't have to be "taking courses". The first time a man raised a hand to a woman, some other guy (s) should have knocked him on his ass instead of standing around shaking their head (s) saying, "Wow, he didn't seem to be that kind of guy".

Cant disagree here.

So as I said, the pendulum has swung the other way. So much so, that we no longer have men & women but. ...what was that word? Metro-sexual? Another made up word. A word to serve a specific & destructive agenda. I believe this in in direct connection to the increase in homosexuality. Men are no longer men, women are no longer women, and they no longer parent.

well said:)

Joz said:
The "modernization of man"...Is that the polite way of saying, "lost his balls"?
And mind you, this is not about personal preference.

In the beginning, man & woman were given specific roles. Didn't make man a master nor did it make the woman his servant.

Women have been bombarded by everything imaginable, telling them they are 'as good as any man'. ( the media shouldn't have to tell them that) We're told we can do any job a man can. So some 5ft, gal decides to be a fireman. Funny thing, she can't carry a 225 lb man down a ladder from a second story burning building, but by golly she gets to keep the job. We women are behind her!!!

What can you expect?

The "traditional" role of women (with the exception of a few cultures) is to nuture while the role of men had been to protect and provide. Some women world wide demanded a larger role and used whatever leverage available to them to suceed. Men had to adjust to competing against women with legally imposed quotas and affirmative action and a lot of them didn't adjust well at all.
While many men would agree with your desire to have abusive people horsewhipped, they also have seen themselves wind up in jail for assault while the abused woman protects her abuser and returns for more.
Maybe some men are just confused, Joz. Don't real men also try to obey the law? Guessing what a woman wants has never been an easy undertaking especially when they don't present a unified message. I think a lot of men try a lot harder than you are giving them credit for.

dilloduck said:
The "traditional" role of women (with the exception of a few cultures) is to nuture while the role of men had been to protect and provide. Some women world wide demanded a larger role and used whatever leverage available to them to suceed. Men had to adjust to competing against women with legally imposed quotas and affirmative action and a lot of them didn't adjust well at all.
I tho't that's what I said. Men went out & killed the dragon. Women wanted to be recognized for their contribution to society, BY MEN. It's funny what a little appreciation will do.
While many men would agree with your desire to have abusive people horsewhipped, they also have seen themselves wind up in jail for assault while the abused woman protects her abuser and returns for more.
This is truly a shame as I have seen it more than once. But in you're occupation you see that women who behave in this manner do so for many reasons. They are fearful for their lives, or so completely controlled they know no other way.
Maybe some men are just confused, Joz.
Sure they are. That's the problem. Men have bought into the same liberal ideological shit that has been flung to the women. Men pride themselves in their logic. What happened?
Don't real men also try to obey the law?
Sure, good people want to obey the law.....even metro sexuals.
Guessing what a woman wants has never been an easy undertaking especially when they don't present a unified message.
Women are complex creatures. What pleases one emotionally or physically doesn't please the next. We are individuals...just like men. But we ALL want love, friendship, appreciation, respect.
I think a lot of men try a lot harder than you are giving them credit for.
I'm not saying that men are dogs. I'm saying that men need to take back what was rightfully theirs. Not by force, but by the design will of God. And women need to understand their path. And I don't mean as a subjugate to man. But to realize the power which they posess. As a supporting force, the emotional glue of the family, the queen of her home, the nuturer of the human race.

Joz said:
I tho't that's what I said. Men went out & killed the dragon. Women wanted to be recognized for their contribution to society, BY MEN. It's funny what a little appreciation will do.
This is truly a shame as I have seen it more than once. But in you're occupation you see that women who behave in this manner do so for many reasons. They are fearful for their lives, or so completely controlled they know no other way.
Sure they are. That's the problem. Men have bought into the same liberal ideological shit that has been flung to the women. Men pride themselves in their logic. What happened? Sure, good people want to obey the law.....even metro sexuals. Women are complex creatures. What pleases one emotionally or physically doesn't please the next. We are individuals...just like men. But we ALL want love, friendship, appreciation, respect. I'm not saying that men are dogs. I'm saying that men need to take back what was rightfully theirs. Not by force, but by the design will of God. And women need to understand their path. And I don't mean as a subjugate to man. But to realize the power which they posess. As a supporting force, the emotional glue of the family, the queen of her home, the nuturer of the human race.

Your gonna have to explain in laymans terms how men can use the "design will of God" to take back what is "rightfully theirs" and also explain why their are millions of women who would oppose such action. Are men not respecting the right of women to vote, work, and be individuals ? Perhaps women like you should take back control of the womens movement which apparently has taken you where you do not want to go.

yea, got the perfect example for you

a few weeks before i entered the navy, i had been having a fling with a girl i knew from college. needless to say, it didn't end well. she got pregnant, and decided to have an abortion. i had fucked up, but you know, i was ready to raise our kid, pay support, whatever had to be done. she acted really angry (understandably, anger at herself and me, same way i felt, we were dumb) and confused the entire time, then when i had at least elicited a promise from her that i would go to the clinic (by then her mother had gotten involved, took one look at me, a college dropout, going into the military guy and essentially ordered her daughter to get the abortion or be disowned) with her so she wouldn't be alone, she chickened out at the end and got the abortion a day earlier.

so now we have one dead unborn child (very unhealthy obviously), and i do not sleep well, maybe because on a lot of nights i wake up and think i hear a baby crying... mine... but this is a warship, not a house. no babies, just bad memories of unsafe sex that had a very high price.

NATO AIR said:

a few weeks before i entered the navy, i had been having a fling with a girl i knew from college. needless to say, it didn't end well. she got pregnant, and decided to have an abortion. i had fucked up, but you know, i was ready to raise our kid, pay support, whatever had to be done. she acted really angry (understandably, anger at herself and me, same way i felt, we were dumb) and confused the entire time, then when i had at least elicited a promise from her that i would go to the clinic (by then her mother had gotten involved, took one look at me, a college dropout, going into the military guy and essentially ordered her daughter to get the abortion or be disowned) with her so she wouldn't be alone, she chickened out at the end and got the abortion a day earlier.

so now we have one dead unborn child (very unhealthy obviously), and i do not sleep well, maybe because on a lot of nights i wake up and think i hear a baby crying... mine... but this is a warship, not a house. no babies, just bad memories of unsafe sex that had a very high price.

So sorry NATO-------now what is this a perfect example of ?

dilloduck said:
So sorry NATO-------now what is this a perfect example of ?

How unsafe sex is bad for our health... isnt that the point of the thread?

NATO AIR said:

My dear Nato,
I'm not quite sure why you relayed this story, but I sure am sorry. It also sounds to me that you are having trouble with the decision this girl made....without taking you into consideration. I think it would be wise to seek professional help. This is in the past, a done deal. You MUST learn to live with this & accept it, even sorrowfully. Even God can't change the past.

My bad---just realized he was speaking to the title of the thread and not the previous postings------sorry NATO, it was an excellant example !

UNSAFE sex is bad, mutiple partners are bad, sex outside marriage is bad, bestiality is bad.

NATO AIR said:

I am sorry you had this experience, the effects of abortions and the father are rarely even commented on. You are not alone.

http://www.cwfa.org/articledisplay.asp?id=4418&department=CWA&categoryid=life

If you are religious I would seek counseling in that area, if not a more secular counseling could also help you.

dilloduck said:
Your gonna have to explain in laymans terms how men can use the "design will of God" to take back what is "rightfully theirs" and also explain why their are millions of women who would oppose such action.
Like I said, we cann't stuff the genie back into the bottle once it's out. God is the one who will have to do it. Men are going to have to get on their knees. Men are going to have to want this.
Are men not respecting the right of women to vote, work, and be individuals ?
Exactly. But why did it take a revolt to get you to see that; that women are of value? That they are smart & talented, have ideas & opinions.
Perhaps women like you should take back control of the womens movement which apparently has taken you where you do not want to go.
I reared my children with this belief. I vote my belief. I am vocal about my belief. I live my belief.

Joz said:
UNSAFE sex is bad, mutiple partners are bad, sex outside marriage is bad, bestiality is bad.

unsafe sex feels better not sure how that is a bad thing, multiple partners is bad if there is more than one penis in the room so i agree sort of, marriage allows me to have unsafe sex so i diagree there, my dog seems to prefer other dogs so i am ok with that...........next caller

sometimes i feel like jumping into the arguments, sometimes i feel like just addressing the original point of the thread... forgive me for not making that clear....

Forum List

Back