Experts tell us unsafe sex is bad for our health

Joz said:
Well, here I go.......

Seems I hear alot about every body being against the "White Devil Slave Masters"; it's all there fault. That the worst group is the 'White Christian Heterosexual Male'.
Well, I believe that in Genesis, that's the way it was set up. Adam was to rule. Not with an iron fist, like so many think, but he was to be the leader.

So for you guys who whine, it really is your fault. You have been the dominate force. You are the ones who have held the higher offices. You are the ones who treat women as tho' they are second class citizens. No wonder women got fed up & rebelled. Maybe it's time men look deep inside, find their spiritual self, gather up their balls, and actually lead.

men are actually behinde this whole thing .... we want to stay home .... feel free take over lead the world ...we are tired of being shyte on ... it is all yours ... :funnyface

Joz said:
Well, here I go.......

Seems I hear alot about every body being against the "White Devil Slave Masters"; it's all there fault. That the worst group is the 'White Christian Heterosexual Male'.
Well, I believe that in Genesis, that's the way it was set up. Adam was to rule. Not with an iron fist, like so many think, but he was to be the leader.

So for you guys who whine, it really is your fault. You have been the dominate force. You are the ones who have held the higher offices. You are the ones who treat women as tho' they are second class citizens. No wonder women got fed up & rebelled. Maybe it's time men look deep inside, find their spiritual self, gather up their balls, and actually lead.

oh no--a gender war Joz?--are you sure ??

dilloduck said:
oh no--a gender war Joz?--are you sure ??
I won't battle with any of you, but I will discuss anything you want. No name calling, no insults.

dilloduck said:
So your blaming men for what exactly ???
I guess for abusing their power, not being the leaders they should have been or should be.

Joz said:
I guess for abusing their power, not being the leaders they should have been or should be.

There certainly have been SOME men that have been negligent but why lump us all in one big pile. I sure didn't vote for em !

dilloduck said:
There certainly have been SOME men that have been negligent but why lump us all in one big pile. I sure didn't vote for em !
I'm not saying there aren't any good men. I love men! And this isn't about any vindictiveness. But men have been in power. We are in the state we're in, because of men. [Some] men have failed to be the kind of leader God intended. And alot of men don't lead their families anymore. And it seems that those who do, rule....abusively; not with loving, kindness.

Joz said:
I'm not saying there aren't any good men. I love men! And this isn't about any vindictiveness. But men have been in power. We are in the state we're in, because of men. [Some] men have failed to be the kind of leader God intended. And alot of men don't lead their families anymore. And it seems that those who do, rule....abusively; not with loving, kindness.

Isn't that what Promise Keepers is all about? It appears that some men are working to do just that!

:)

Joz said:

Sorry Joz--can't even do this one. The world is in the shape it's in today because of white christian men who have failed at leading everyone else in the proper direction ??

Joz said:
Well, here I go.......

I once read a book on Christian dating where there was a chapter called "If guys acted like men would woman act like ladies?" or something like that and it was exactly all about men acting the part and being a leader like they are supposed to do. I think its about time we stop the Feminazis from telling men and women what their roles in life are. I think its about time for men to get on their knees and pray for divine guidance in living up to the responsibilities we all have if we wish to remain a free people.

Sir Evil said:
Damn AV, That's deep but have to agree! :)

I haven't seen anyone stand up and agree to be a good follower though. :scratch:

In fact the feminazis would thoroughly castigate any woman who would follow a man.

dilloduck said:
I haven't seen anyone stand up and agree to be a good follower though. :scratch:

as they say.... behinde every man is a women trying to shove him out of the way

dilloduck said:
Sorry Joz--can't even do this one. The world is in the shape it's in today because of white christian men who have failed at leading everyone else in the proper direction ??
If you will go back in history, God-fearing men lead strong countries. But when they began to believe that their power was of their own doing and neglected God, the country fell. America is today what she is, because of Christian founders & leaders. But she is also in turmoil because there aren't enough christian men who do indeed lead. So, I guess the answer to your question is....Yes.

Joz said:
If you will go back in history, God-fearing men lead strong countries. But when they began to believe that their power was of their own doing and neglected God, the country fell. America is today what she is, because of Christian founders & leaders. But she is also in turmoil because there aren't enough christian men who do indeed lead. So, I guess the answer to your question is....Yes.

intersting point....how do you explain china

Joz said:

I assume this lets all women off the hook. God doesn't want them to lead and there are no "good "men to follow. Are you totally abdicating all responsiblity and control, Joz?

dilloduck said:
I assume this lets all women off the hook. God doesn't want them to lead and there are no "good "men to follow. Are you totally abdicating all responsiblity and control, Joz?
On the contrary. Women lead all the time; countries, businesses, families. But if men & women united in the way that God intended.....what a power! The family would be strong, the nation would be strong. We are at odds way too much.

Joz said:
On the contrary. Women lead all the time; countries, businesses, families. But if men & women united in the way that God intended.....what a power! The family would be strong, the nation would be strong. We are at odds way too much.

So the women who ARE leading should stop and let a good white christian man take over? Would that help?

Forum List

Back