Experts say $100 a barrel oil set to return

Wait....the price of crude rises and the Iran makes more money...

I guess the Orange King did not factor that in...huh?
lol So now you are so driven to attack the President, you are rooting for Iran.

Not attacking anyone....just stating a fact.

Evidently trump does not play chess. He needed think beyond the end of his orange nose.
Evidently you don't play chess, at least not very well, or you would see that the President's foreign policy moves are carefully thought out. That's how he got NK to want to come to the table and that's how he will get Iran to come back to the table, and what you are upset about is that America will see how effective the President is and will stroll into a second term; he'll still be shouting and tweeting, but while strolling into a second term.

Yyyyeah umm.... the blowing up of Mantap and the Chinese reaction to it are the only things that brought NK anywhere near any "table". All Rump did was freak out Dim Dong into escalating threats.

'Member when Dim Dong endorsed him? That was fun. More funner than David Duke.

Evidently trump does not play chess. He needed think beyond the end of his orange nose.
Evidently you don't play chess, at least not very well, or you would see that the President's foreign policy moves are carefully thought out. That's how he got NK to want to come to the table and that's how he will get Iran to come back to the table, and what you are upset about is that America will see how effective the President is and will stroll into a second term; he'll still be shouting and tweeting, but while strolling into a second term.

Yyyyeah umm.... the blowing up of Mantap and the Chinese reaction to it are the only things that brought NK anywhere near any "table". All Rump did was freak out Dim Dong into escalating threats.

We do have it verified that Kim wants peace so Trump can build a hotel there..

Complete with Russian hookers and plastic bed covers....

Complete with Russian hookers and plastic bed covers....
It is the 21st century...

Just think, I could be getting oil extraction royalties at a hundred dollars a barrel..I'll needs it to afford five dollars a gallon gas.

You are kidding. He is a shoot from the hip person. You cannot tell me he is thinking any of this out. He is an impulsive narcissist...Kim will play him like a fiddle.

Which wasn’t a lie, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
Ok troll, you are pointless. Habitual liars all. Bye now.
Ok, show me where in the Affordable Care Act it dictates who your doctor is.

Let’s see if you can back up your bullshit.
Never said that smoker. besides you know as well as I do whatever I post you will deny it.
Obama made that comment when they were writing the ACA. Insurers didn’t start making people change doctors until the law had already been passed and then more time before it came into effect.

So, why is Obama to blame for something the insurers did a year later?

Obummer was and is stupid. Tell me do you get paid for covering up for his blunders?
Like killing bin Laden?

Ok troll, you are pointless. Habitual liars all. Bye now.
Ok, show me where in the Affordable Care Act it dictates who your doctor is.

Let’s see if you can back up your bullshit.
Never said that smoker. besides you know as well as I do whatever I post you will deny it.
Obama made that comment when they were writing the ACA. Insurers didn’t start making people change doctors until the law had already been passed and then more time before it came into effect.

So, why is Obama to blame for something the insurers did a year later?

Obummer was and is stupid. Tell me do you get paid for covering up for his blunders?
Like killing bin Laden?
Bin Laden was not killed like you think. he was taken, then he was placed in a "position" where he would talk. After he did, he was let die. The report of burial at sea is acceptable to muslims and used.

Somehow I doubt you would be giving Donald Trump credit if oil dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. You and the rest of Libtardia live by the prime directive:

"Something bad happened....IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!"

You clearly didn't get the point here.

Trump takes credit where it's not due, but he'll not take any credit for the bad things that happen no matter what.

You are kidding. He is a shoot from the hip person. You cannot tell me he is thinking any of this out. He is an impulsive narcissist...Kim will play him like a fiddle.
That's a perfect description of Obama, who never had a foreign policy. Obama had foreign policy projects, but he never seemed to understand that his projects didn't take place in a vacuum, so he pulled out of Iraq and couldn't grasp the fact that al Qaeda would have a resurgence because he did and morph into ISIS and wreak havoc across the ME and he somehow couldn't grasp that if he scrapped the long standing non proliferation protocols, no enrichment, to get an Iran nuclear deal into his legacy, he would be touching off a ME nuclear arms race. Obama saw all the dots, but he just couldn't connect them. President Trump, on the other hand, has coordinated all his moves in the ME.

Somehow I doubt you would be giving Donald Trump credit if oil dropped to 30 dollars a barrel. You and the rest of Libtardia live by the prime directive:

"Something bad happened....IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!"

He had NO IDEA oil prices would rise when he jumped out of the Iran deal....did he?

Is he really that stupid....ooopppsss....sorry....rhetoricalquestion.

You do know the U.S. is poised to be the biggest producer of oil in the world come 2018 right?

Is "You're Ignored...." a complete sentence
No, it isn't. It's a passive phrase which lacks a subject and cannot function independently as a sentence without one. The subject is introduced with "by" in the passive. It's a bit like saying "It is eaten.".

Hey, you started this...idiot.O

You're obviously way out of your league.

It is indeed a complete sentence, the subject of which is "you". It may be in passive voice but that's no deterrent to being a complete sentence. "It is eaten" is also a sentence. Subject, verb, predicate adjective, Bob's your uncle.

Some states may see $5.00 a gallon by the end of them year. Most states will see the price approaching $4.00.

But....with the ballooning deficit and tariff threats....who knows....
Preaching the sky is falling.
Domestic production of energy will hold prices down. In fact if they go up we'll make even more money once we become the energy producers of the planet.

Some states may see $5.00 a gallon by the end of them year. Most states will see the price approaching $4.00.

Domestic production of energy will hold prices down. In fact if they go up we'll make even more money once we become the energy producers of the planet.

That is correct however, Neo-Marxist leftists cannot exist in a free market.

Who is we? Average people will be hurt because energy drives the cost of everything. If energy goes up, everyone pays more for everything. Only oil people offset the loss. The rest of us are hurt.
The AGW scam drives this economic failure.
Democrats suck.

Forum List

Back