Hawaii braces for major volcano prepares for possible evacuation of 2,000

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hawaii braces for major volcano eruption, prepares for possible evacuation of 2,000

With scientists warning that a steam-driven volcanic eruption could occur virtually without warning, the Hawaii National Guard is prepared to use ground convoys and even helicopters if necessary to pluck hundreds of residents from an isolated southeast corner of Hawaii's Big Island.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just stay there and watch it the s....t happens all the time when the lava hits your feet then you can believe it all was real LOL.

upload_2018-5-12_9-0-21.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Fake news , why isn't this In the conspiracy room... I only listen to MSNBC

You know what surprised me? Yesterday I was reading about the explosion they are expecting (but hoping against) and it said boulders the size of refrigerators would be blown up to five miles in the air. What surprised me was, they said that only the three mile area around the volcano, all within the park, would be affected. I don't know much about physics, but it seems like if a boulder flies five miles into the air, it might not come straight down again. But what do I know.
I hope all will be safe and that the impact zone is actually as well defined and small as they think.

Hawaii braces for major volcano eruption, prepares for possible evacuation of 2,000

With scientists warning that a steam-driven volcanic eruption could occur virtually without warning, the Hawaii National Guard is prepared to use ground convoys and even helicopters if necessary to pluck hundreds of residents from an isolated southeast corner of Hawaii's Big Island.

Just stay there and watch it the s....t happens all the time when the lava hits your feet then you can believe it all was real LOL.

View attachment 193216

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Hawaìi --- that's in East Africa isn't it?

Oh wait ---

View attachment 193216

With the collapse in process of the lava dome a hydro-thermal event is now assured. Once water from the water table enters the volcanic tubes the explosion will be massive and may be many more than one.

IF the water penetrates deep enough, it could rip open the lave tube supplying the eruption again and potentially trigger a much larger eruption as was recorded in the early 1700's...

The whole end of the island has crust rise, so there is massive amounts of magma near surface...

Last edited:
you can pretty much bet the farm our government is behind this as they almost always are in major disasters when it involved the weather.

• Banned
you can pretty much bet the farm our government is behind this as they almost always are in major disasters when it involved the weather.

chemtrails_meme-www.memegen.com.jpg

It's too bad you can't tell the difference that is proof right in front of your face......

When you watch a plane go by and the idiots who tell you it's a . 'CONTRAIL" ... but wait you go out and look three hours later and the fkn shit is still there.

CONTRAIL don't last for fkn hours.........

Next time you are out watch the plane, watch how long it stays in the sky if it is a REAL CONTRAIL IT WON'T last and will fade out as the plane goes on, if it is NOT a contrail that same cloud streak will be there an hour later ....

OMFG..

chemtrails_meme-www.memegen.com.jpg

It's too bad you can't tell the difference that is proof right in front of your face......

When you watch a plane go by and the idiots who tell you it's a . 'CONTRAIL" ... but wait you go out and look three hours later and the fkn shit is still there.

CONTRAIL don't last for fkn hours.........

Next time you are out watch the plane, watch how long it stays in the sky if it is a REAL CONTRAIL IT WON'T last and will fade out as the plane goes on, if it is NOT a contrail that same cloud streak will be there an hour later ....

OMFG..
:beer::thankusmile::thup::thup::thup:

Fake news , why isn't this In the conspiracy room... I only listen to MSNBC
If you like, you can go on out there with those idiots and help them plug the lava tube with their fingers... it will be amusing... Have they told you yet how Trump made this happen?
:1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hey charlie,the deep state operates many times WITHOUT the presidents knowledge.:abgg2q.jpg:

example when Ike was president,there were a lot of covert operations being run by the CIA in Indonisia that mass murderer vice president Dick Nixon was running that even Eisenhower was not aware of because they thought he might not go along with it but their boy Nixon they did trust so he ran it for them Eisenhower having no knowledge if it.

yeah you read my posts since you dont give a fuck,wow that great logic.:abgg2q.jpg: :ahole-1:

Thanks for the term of endearment... I read all opinions except one member and he is a well known racist and has lips on his ass... My one and only ignore... I have not concluded you are racist yet... Stupid yes, but not racist...

Forum List

Back