Experts say $100 a barrel oil set to return

OK, now I see we have a problem with pronouns.

Is "You're Ignored...." a complete sentence
You finally right We do want the truth but it's so hard to find buried under all the lies from the media and you filth.

So u worship a man who is documented to lie over seven times per day? Gotcha
If he keeps it under 18 lies then we all good.

Only if he sleeps a lot.....
Trump is A workaholic that get little sleep. I will say one thing, you are a sound liar.
It takes a lot of work to get his hair like that while watching Fox & Friends until noon.

Maybe the Orange had permeated his brain....he think if he continues to lie....someone will eventually believe it.

The first time the next Democratic President tells what barely could be called a lie, the deplorables will pounce, saying "you all went apeshit over Trump’s lies so why aren’t you, whaa whaa whaa. Hypocrites!!11!!"

They’re predictable because they’re simple.
No, I only call out real lies, like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".
Which wasn’t a lie, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
Ok troll, you are pointless. Habitual liars all. Bye now.
Ok, show me where in the Affordable Care Act it dictates who your doctor is.

Let’s see if you can back up your bullshit.

The first time the next Democratic President tells what barely could be called a lie, the deplorables will pounce, saying "you all went apeshit over Trump’s lies so why aren’t you, whaa whaa whaa. Hypocrites!!11!!"

No, I only call out real lies, like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".

Never said that smoker. besides you know as well as I do whatever I post you will deny it.

Maybe at $130/bbl.

Yeah.

Maybe then the highways will be safe to drive again.

Why do you think high trumpgas prices will reduce traffic. People gotta go to work....they gotta buy the trumpgas....they will be out there.

Maybe at $130/bbl.

Yeah.

Maybe then the highways will be safe to drive again.

Why do you think high trumpgas prices will reduce traffic. People gotta go to work....they gotta buy the trumpgas....they will be out there.
trump gas.jpg

Never said that smoker. besides you know as well as I do whatever I post you will deny it.
Obama made that comment when they were writing the ACA. Insurers didn’t start making people change doctors until the law had already been passed and then more time before it came into effect.

So, why is Obama to blame for something the insurers did a year later?

Trumpgas is expensive enough

$100 a barrel will send it over $4........there goes our tax cut

Obama made that comment when they were writing the ACA. Insurers didn’t start making people change doctors until the law had already been passed and then more time before it came into effect.

Obama is a shit eater... Obama care was a fucked up idea thought up by Mittens Romney...

Why is Trump responsible for the last 8 years of bath house?

Thank Democrats for allowing OPEC to maintain the leverage to drive prices up. Trump reversed obama restrictions on offshore drilling but gov’s in Oregon, california, etc., are denying drilling there.
Fuck the green scam and those 1% insulated privileged white democrats!

Obummer was and is stupid. Tell me do you get paid for covering up for his blunders?

Thank Democrats for allowing OPEC to maintain the leverage to drive prices up. Trump reversed obama restrictions on offshore drilling but gov’s in Oregon, california, etc., are denying drilling there.
Fuck the green scam and those 1% insulated privileged white democrats!
Plus the great obama gutted the oilfields here in Texas which caused many bank loans to default. he should be hung for treason.

Wait....the price of crude rises and the Iran makes more money...

I guess the Orange King did not factor that in...huh?
lol So now you are so driven to attack the President, you are rooting for Iran.

Not attacking anyone....just stating a fact.

Evidently trump does not play chess. He needed think beyond the end of his orange nose.
Evidently you don't play chess, at least not very well, or you would see that the President's foreign policy moves are carefully thought out. That's how he got NK to want to come to the table and that's how he will get Iran to come back to the table, and what you are upset about is that America will see how effective the President is and will stroll into a second term; he'll still be shouting and tweeting, but while strolling into a second term.

lol No doubt the same "experts" who told us Trump could never win the election.
Mean while you can not beat supply and demand. You can not take 5.1 percent of the entire world oil out put out of our puchasing power with out reducing supply. Oil and gas will go up unless demand goes down. So oil and gfas prices will go up!
Putting aside short term volatility, oil and gas prices will not go up much because of the sanctions because there is a good deal of latent capacity. The US is nowhere near it full production capacity and neither are the Saudis.

Forum List

Back