Opening of San Francisco Subway Station Delayed After Wrong Track Laid Down

Oh wait, lemme guess ..... some wag is gonna actually try to float the turdpremise that an engineering FUBAR is somehow related to political parties............

Leftist government projects always find a way to make us laugh at them.

Opening of SF subway station delayed after wrong track laid down

And there it is, right on time like a German train.

:clap2: OUTSTANDING demonstration of what an Association Fallacy is.

Going to watch for the quake that hits the area. I'll make you a bet they US gov was involved in the building it. I want them to build one under the Everglades in Fla. Sort of like the "Cross Fla Barge Canal." This one died a quick death when they found out it would dry out the fresh water in South Fla. But they did almost finished it. You drive across it every time you go to Orlando.Fla.

Chinese steel is the reason. From the Article:
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) --
The installation of 3.2 miles of incorrect track for San Francisco's Central Subway project almost sounds like a bad joke.

"WOW, Okay, maybe sometime in the next 10 years maybe," says Danny Chung, who we found walking in Chinatown, one of the neighborhoods which will be served by the new Central Subway.

Independent auditors discovered 17,000 linear feet of the wrong type of tracks, laid on the inbound and outbound parts of 4th and King passing Market Street. Instead of high strength steel, regular strength steel was installed. This violates the contract between the city and contractors Tutor Perini.
When I was in business we knew Tutor was a real cheap contractor and to stay away so we would not be be sued.

Oh wait, lemme guess ..... some wag is gonna actually try to float the turdpremise that an engineering FUBAR is somehow related to political parties............

I had no idea government projects had nothing to do with government.

Dumbass.

Just like you own the Boston tunnel, you own the Train to nowhere and the train with the wrong tracks.

Dumbass.

Just like you own the Boston tunnel, you own the Train to nowhere and the train with the wrong tracks.

Reeeeeeeeeeeally. So there's a "leftist" way to lay down track, like there's a "liberal" way to determine what neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Tuesday, just as there's a "Democrat" way to call when to run the snowplows?

Moron.

I've never lived in Boston btw. I considered it but declined.

Well, once again the idiot speaks on matters in which he knows nothing, and yet attempts to mislead the reader.

The Private Sector Contractor used the wrong rails, rails which were less expensive and which will not last as long as the rails approved by the government and signed off in he contract.

Thus, once again we see corruption in the private sector exposed by government. It was the government inspectors whose diligence exposed this effort to pull one over on the public.

Dumbass.

Reeeeeeeeeeeally. So there's a "leftist" way to lay down track, like there's a "liberal" way to determine what neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Tuesday, just as there's a "Democrat" way to call when to run the snowplows?

Moron.

Of course you don't think the government should be responsible for a government project. You're a moonbat leftist and always want the government to be unaccountable.

Dumbass.

Moron.

Of course you don't think the government should be responsible for a government project. You're a moonbat leftist and always want the government to be unaccountable.

Gov't in this matter was the responsible party, and in their due diligence discovered the private sector contractor did not fulfill the terms of the contract.

Your effort to mislead the reader is dishonest, and typical of your usual inability to lie and not get caught - you are an incompetent hack, and an embarrassment to the Society of "Trolls r Us".

I wonder if they hired unqualified, Affirmative Action minorities and/or illegals to be in charge of the project. It sounds like a San Franciscan thing to do.

Well they do have a lot of turds in San Fran....
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Coast to coast. From the wrong track in San Francisco to a bridge collapse in Florida, minority set asides are paying off.

Forum List

Back