Experts Agree: Are We Out Of Iraq Yet???????

Obama has done what he said he would do. He set a timetable for withdrwal from Iraq. We have withdrawn our troops from the hot zones and are working our way out. Ass-whipe Bush never should have put us there in the first place

Bush put a withdrawal timetable in place before obama got elected. Oops.

Bush had a time table?

Bush Calls for Endless, Borderless War Without Limits

"The Bush Administration Has Agreed on a Timetable for the Withdrawal of American Forces From Iraq."
The Bush Administration Has Agreed to a Timetable. Why Won’t John McCain? | National Security Network

They would not publish the time table, that's all. The plan for withdrawal was there, with Democrat support, and now, who knows what Obama is doing. I thought Obama called for immediate withdrawal before the election??????

;)

God, watching the liberal excuses is fun.

Wait until the media gives Obama a free pass on Iraq and Afghanistan. It is now 11 months with Obama in office, and now we are going to hear the short aversion of what he intends to do with our troops lives and our expansionist government policies in Iraq and Afghanistan. What took so long? When are we pulling out? When's the timetable ass holes? Oh, did I say aversion? ;)

Have we left South Korea yet? We will not be leaving Iraq any more than we have left South Korea. It's all just a political sham in the end. Hopey Changey simply told his ignorant followers what they needed to hear. We will be in Iraq for several decades to come. It's just another grand lie that has gone unchallenged by the Obama-Run MSM. We are not leaving Iraq. End of story.

Wait until the media gives Obama a free pass on Iraq and Afghanistan. It is now 11 months with Obama in office, and now we are going to hear the short aversion of what he intends to do with our troops lives and our expansionist government policies in Iraq and Afghanistan. What took so long? When are we pulling out? When's the timetable ass holes? Oh, did I say aversion? ;)

Long? Is 8 years that long?

We went 8 LOoooooooong years without a viable strategy in Afghanistan. 11 months is not that long if the strategy works.

But then there are those hoping it does not work

You never had an issue with Afghanistan until Obama took office.

Period.

Watching the lefty loonies STILL use Bush as their crutch is excellent. ;)

Have we left South Korea yet? We will not be leaving Iraq any more than we have left South Korea. It's all just a political sham in the end. Hopey Changey simply told his ignorant followers what they needed to hear. We will be in Iraq for several decades to come. It's just another grand lie that has gone unchallenged by the Obama-Run MSM. We are not leaving Iraq. End of story.

or germany or japan or italy.....we never leave....

Period.

Bush wasted our troops in Afghanistan. Took a sure victory and allowed Taliban to reestablish itself while chasing a pipedream in Iraq

Thankfully, we have elected a President who is able to keep his eye on the ball

I thought Obama said Bush was wrong on everything? I wonder why he continues or exceeds the same, previous criticisms of Bush so religiously?

Do Democrats feel better now?

When you look in the mirror, do you see a hammer, a flat head screw driver, or a saw?

He is just following the Constitution which states :

"If we invade your country we will love you long time".

Period.

Bush wasted our troops in Afghanistan. Took a sure victory and allowed Taliban to reestablish itself while chasing a pipedream in Iraq

Thankfully, we have elected a President who is able to keep his eye on the ball

Letting the Taliban re-network wasn't an accident. It was intentional. Now we are intentionally letting some iraqis re-network. You can't justify a permanent military presence without a constant enemy. (I really hope no silly ww2 comparisons get made.)

We will not be leaving Iraq anymore than we have left South Korea. It really is just another grand lie that has not been challenged by the corrupt Obama-Run MSM. We will be in Iraq for many decades to come. This President simply fed his cattle what they needed to be fed. We will be in Iraq long long after 2011.

Forum List

Back