Experts Agree: Are We Out Of Iraq Yet???????

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I thought Obama said Bush was wrong on everything? I wonder why he continues or exceeds the same, previous criticisms of Bush so religiously?

Do Democrats feel better now?

When you look in the mirror, do you see a hammer, a flat head screw driver, or a saw?

Did all the poor get new condos or new refrigerators yet? How's the healthcare insurance company rip off proceeding? Good? Anyone seen our jobs?

Obama has done what he said he would do. He set a timetable for withdrwal from Iraq. We have withdrawn our troops from the hot zones and are working our way out. Ass-whipe Bush never should have put us there in the first place

If Bush tried to cut Medicare or even enact this health bill, where do you think the Obama smoochers would be?

The Democrats gave Bush approval for everything in 8 years in office except Terry Schiavo, and SCHIPS.

If there was an area where they actually opposed Bush, let me know. Very few votes came close during Bush's eight years, he could always count on Democrats to approve him.

Republicans were first, and now the education on Democrats is full tilt. They are next. :)

What mess are you referring too? What mess is Obama fixing? How did he do that?

;)

The Democrats gave Bush approval for everything in 8 years in office except Terry Schiavo, and SCHIPS.

If there was an area where they actually opposed Bush, let me know. Very few votes came close during Bush's eight years, he could always count on Democrats to approve him.

Republicans were first, and now the education on Democrats is full tilt. They are next. :)

After 9-11, the entire country gave Bush a free reign to do whatever was necessary to fight the terrorist threat.
The result was two wars, a worldwide drift of US support and the worst recession in 70 years.

Thank god "We the people" voted the sons of bitches out

So the son of bitch, government thief, professionals: the Democrats, can take over..............

Minorities and kids elected this President, and they are the one's suffering most from this President. 58% of all white voters over the age of 30 voted for McCain to stop this insanity. You kids need to buck up and get paying for your vote. ;)

Our nation is very lucky to have a president like Obama.

He appeared at the exact time we needed someone of his caliber to rum the country.

History will someday view Obama as one of our greatest Presidents; if not the best President ever.

Minorities and kids elected this President, and they are the one's suffering most from this President. 58% of all white voters over the age of 30 voted for McCain to stop this insanity. You kids need to buck up and get paying for your vote. ;)

Like it of not, the US is composed of women, hispanic, asian, blacks, gays and many other "undesirable" traits. Believe it or not, their votes are worth just as much as your is.

Obama won the election by a 2:1 margin, given the current state of the GOP, he will win by a larger margin next time

I thought Obama said Bush was wrong on everything? I wonder why he continues or exceeds the same, previous criticisms of Bush so religiously?

Do Democrats feel better now?

When you look in the mirror, do you see a hammer, a flat head screw driver, or a saw?

Obama is pulling us out of Iraq. The reason the left has quieted down on this is for that reason.

Only the most irrational people wanted an immediate withdrawal.

I don't seem to see your point.

He appeared at the exact time we needed someone of his caliber to rum the country.

He sure is "rumming" this country into the ground. Get to work and pay for your vote. ;)

If Bush considered cutting Medicare, you would be shrieking, but noooooo, Obama is different. One fourth of all public workers do not even pay into Social Security, and yet, Democrats considering payment cuts. You kids won't get it, stuck on stupid. Blowbama. ;)

Obama is quoted as calling for a "immediate" withdrawal from Iraq prior to the election, just enough words for the squishy, no back bone left, to elect him. And now, the excuses run amok............

;)

The best President Ever. God. Gag me with a spoon. This guy hasn't got a clue. He's concentrating on things that will bankrupt the taxpayers and ignoring jobs or anything that will create jobs. Guys a rock star not a President.

I wonder how history will view this S.O.B.??????

Obama has done what he said he would do. He set a timetable for withdrwal from Iraq. We have withdrawn our troops from the hot zones and are working our way out. Ass-whipe Bush never should have put us there in the first place

Bush put a withdrawal timetable in place before obama got elected. Oops.

Forum List

Back