Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

"The film is wrong from the first few words when it claims that Oswald shot from an office building when in fact it was a warehouse"

Then you claimed "I never said that the film made a claim that Oswald fired a single. The evidence proves and is supprted by the vast majority of witnesses that yes he fired 3 shots"

What witnesses are those? The police claims that three shells were found on the 6th floor....so who are the witnesses that claim Lee Harvey Oswald fired ANY shot, much less three of them?

BTW, I did a little peeking into your posting history here. Outside of a couple of other threads, you concentrate on 9/11 and the JFK murder by the CIA and even took a nearly two year sabbatical from here......care to explain as to why that is?

The CFR is not relevant? I believe it is because it is the "Good ol Boys club" of the Rockefellers and their globalist pals. The CFR is just an offshoot of Chatham House in England. Kennedy had silver certificates printed that were backed by silver thus a direct attack on the Federal Reserve that is owned mostly by international bankers along with the Rockefellers that are one of the thirteen shareholders of it. He was going to prevent a full blown war in Vietnam that would have enriched the Military industrial complex at our expense and those that held gold with the Fed per the Bretton Woods agreement. The stoppage of the Vietnam War meant that these thieves would be denied access to the heroin produced in the Golden Triangle of Asia.

He and his brother were going after the Mafia which meant J.Edgar Hoover would have to go because he had been compromised by the mob. Plenty of suspects that had a vested interest in seeing him gone. There are just too many coincidences that doesn't pass my "sniff test" after a little due diligence. There was a final coup d'etat the day he was killed and the ones behind it and their proteges have only further embedded themselves in so many places of influence that keeps this fiat currency/debt slavery system in place. I only have around 19,000 hours invested in the things I know. Thus far all I have seen from you is the "Uh-uh" defense while believing and touting every fucking thing these crooks claim as to be factual when common sense says otherwise.

The witnesses I referred to are the hundreds of people who were in Dealey plaza that day. I never said they were EYE witnesses.

The truth is NO ONE saw any man firing a gun except perhaps for a 11 year old boy who was standing infront of the TSBD and looked up to see what he though was a rifle being fired many floors up above his head and he did not see who was shooting it.

The witnesses who support the Warren Commission are EAR witnesses who heard the shooting while looking at Kennedy.

There are two main issue at hand here the first is the number of shots fired and the second is where those shots seemd to come from.

90% of all the witnesses agree that there were 3 and only 3 shots fired which is a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists who claim 3 to 8 shooters and multiple rifles. We know Oswald fired 3 shots based on physical evidence and the VAST majority of witnesses support that fact.

The remainder heard 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 or 7 shots or even one witness who claims to have heard a heavy machine firing a long burst. These witnesses are simply wrong and not credible and THAT is to be expected. Whenever there are multiple witnesses there will ALWAYS be some who remember it wrong. Of course conspiracy fools always ignore this and focus on the few who got it wrong ignoring the rest and ignoring the physical evidence which is what proves them wrong in the first place. Notice the conspiracy fools have no expended shell casings. The only ones found were from Oswald's rifle. They have no other weapon recovered and they have no expended bullets. Those three things alone are damning evidence and would sink any defendant in any court. There is a great deal more evidence against Oswald as well but not one piece of physical evidence for anyone else shooting.

Close to 70% of all witnesses found identify the Texas School book Depository as the source of the shots and no other source. This is less than the witnesses who heard 3 shots but still the largest number You would expect it to be less because identifying he source of noise is not as easy as counting large bangs such as a gun shot. But it is also still a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists since once again the vast majority heard a source consistent with the physical evidence. The remainder of witnesses again are all over the map. Some heard it coming from the knoll or from the triple underpass or from INSIDE the limo or even from a sewer drain and all are simply wrong as the evidence proves.

I stopped posting when other people did simply because I see no point in talking to myself.

Yes the CFR is irrelevant. None of what you say about the CFR constitutes evidence that they or anyone besides Oswald killed kennedy. You do not like them and think they are some monstrous group that controls everything but once again this proves only what YOU believe not what they did

Kennedy was not going to prevent the war in Vietnam he was expanding it and Johnson merely followed the same policy put in place by Kennedy before his death.

There is no Evidence Hoover was compromised either such tales are in fact fiction.

Evidence is what counts not smell tests you have no evidence you have only a suspicious fear of CFR and other shadowy group
Anyone who chooses to believe the Warren Commission, is willfully blind. It does no good to debate one who does.

One has to look at the totality of events leading up to and afterward, to know that a conspiracy occurred. There is no doubt about it.

Only willfully blind and stupid statists would believe a government that lies 24/7.

Anyone who claims that believing in something which is based on evidence is a willfully ignorant fool. Especially when they have never read what they claim to not believe in.

You have never read the Warren commission report and have no idea what it says and have never challenged or discredited or refuted it,Beliefs are fine but they prove nothing you can believe the earth is flat all day and ignore the evidence to the contrary and the same is true here. The evidence proves wrong and you willfully ignore it.

You do this , by your own admission, based on a faulty and delusional belief which is that the government lies 24/7

One need not be a statist to grasp the fact that often the government leis AND often tells the truth. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. In this case they were right and presented the evidence to prove it which once again you cannot even challenge since you have no idea what they said or what the evidence is. Instead you trust a few videos and movies to tell you what to think and blithely obey your masters.

Simple test to prove this fact answer this question: are there ANY guilty people in prison or are they all innocent?

If your insane belief that the government lies 24/7 is true then it follows there can be no guilty convicts and every incarcerated person is actually innocent.

So answer the question just remember you cannot have it both ways.

The preponderance of the evidence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only was Oswald a patsy that had no involvement in the shooting and that the crime scene was secured by Deep State operatives even to the point of removing his body at gunpoint. Your contention that the bullet that fell out of the thigh of Connally wasn't in great shape if not in pristine condition is also a like because I have seen exhibit 399 and outside of the markings caused by the barrel (which all fired bullets will have) it's in nearly pristine condition. Whom was selected to do the autopsy of the most important person in America at the time? One that had never done an autopsy of which a gunshot was the cause. Sorry, dude, you repeat talking points of the very ones involved in the cover-up and touting their point of view. Thus far I remain unimpressed.

That is not even opinion it is an outright lie.

You have presented no evidence of any kind ergo there is no such preponderance. The evidence in fact proves the opposite as i have laid out and shown that Oswald acted alone and your entire claims is based on innuendo, grasping at straws, and speculation sorry but none of those things are evidence.

If there were a preponderance of evidence as you wrongfully claim you could easily cite some BUT YOU CANNOT.

The bullet was never in pristine condition or near pristine condition it was caved in damaged and missing mass just as one would expect from a bullet performing as it did you are proven wrong on that by the exhibit itself.

You are also dead wrong about the expert and experienced Pathologists who performed the autopsies they had in fact done many autopsies on bodies of victims of violent events and crimes including gunshot victims. Commander James Thornton Boswell was the man in charge of the autopsy whom you could not even name and he was not selected he was in fact the chief pathologist on duty at Bethesda which was the site for the autopsy chosen by Jackie Kennedy. Boswell and his colleagues did indeed have great experience at examining gun shot victims which is WHY they were chief pathologists.

I am repeating facts you are repeating falsehoods you never bothered to research and are naively falling for because you saw it in a movie

So far every attempt you have made to produce evidence has failed and been debunked so there is no preponderance of evidence as you Claim as you claim of a conspiracy or that Oswald was a patsy.
Are ya new here?? These loons don't need evidence. They're perfectly blissful with their delusions.

The witnesses I referred to are the hundreds of people who were in Dealey plaza that day. I never said they were EYE witnesses.

The truth is NO ONE saw any man firing a gun except perhaps for a 11 year old boy who was standing infront of the TSBD and looked up to see what he though was a rifle being fired many floors up above his head and he did not see who was shooting it.

The witnesses who support the Warren Commission are EAR witnesses who heard the shooting while looking at Kennedy.

There are two main issue at hand here the first is the number of shots fired and the second is where those shots seemd to come from.

90% of all the witnesses agree that there were 3 and only 3 shots fired which is a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists who claim 3 to 8 shooters and multiple rifles. We know Oswald fired 3 shots based on physical evidence and the VAST majority of witnesses support that fact.

The remainder heard 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 or 7 shots or even one witness who claims to have heard a heavy machine firing a long burst. These witnesses are simply wrong and not credible and THAT is to be expected. Whenever there are multiple witnesses there will ALWAYS be some who remember it wrong. Of course conspiracy fools always ignore this and focus on the few who got it wrong ignoring the rest and ignoring the physical evidence which is what proves them wrong in the first place. Notice the conspiracy fools have no expended shell casings. The only ones found were from Oswald's rifle. They have no other weapon recovered and they have no expended bullets. Those three things alone are damning evidence and would sink any defendant in any court. There is a great deal more evidence against Oswald as well but not one piece of physical evidence for anyone else shooting.

Close to 70% of all witnesses found identify the Texas School book Depository as the source of the shots and no other source. This is less than the witnesses who heard 3 shots but still the largest number You would expect it to be less because identifying he source of noise is not as easy as counting large bangs such as a gun shot. But it is also still a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists since once again the vast majority heard a source consistent with the physical evidence. The remainder of witnesses again are all over the map. Some heard it coming from the knoll or from the triple underpass or from INSIDE the limo or even from a sewer drain and all are simply wrong as the evidence proves.

I stopped posting when other people did simply because I see no point in talking to myself.

Yes the CFR is irrelevant. None of what you say about the CFR constitutes evidence that they or anyone besides Oswald killed kennedy. You do not like them and think they are some monstrous group that controls everything but once again this proves only what YOU believe not what they did

Kennedy was not going to prevent the war in Vietnam he was expanding it and Johnson merely followed the same policy put in place by Kennedy before his death.

There is no Evidence Hoover was compromised either such tales are in fact fiction.

Evidence is what counts not smell tests you have no evidence you have only a suspicious fear of CFR and other shadowy group
Anyone who chooses to believe the Warren Commission, is willfully blind. It does no good to debate one who does.

One has to look at the totality of events leading up to and afterward, to know that a conspiracy occurred. There is no doubt about it.

Only willfully blind and stupid statists would believe a government that lies 24/7.

Anyone who claims that believing in something which is based on evidence is a willfully ignorant fool. Especially when they have never read what they claim to not believe in.

You have never read the Warren commission report and have no idea what it says and have never challenged or discredited or refuted it,Beliefs are fine but they prove nothing you can believe the earth is flat all day and ignore the evidence to the contrary and the same is true here. The evidence proves wrong and you willfully ignore it.

You do this , by your own admission, based on a faulty and delusional belief which is that the government lies 24/7

One need not be a statist to grasp the fact that often the government leis AND often tells the truth. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. In this case they were right and presented the evidence to prove it which once again you cannot even challenge since you have no idea what they said or what the evidence is. Instead you trust a few videos and movies to tell you what to think and blithely obey your masters.

Simple test to prove this fact answer this question: are there ANY guilty people in prison or are they all innocent?

If your insane belief that the government lies 24/7 is true then it follows there can be no guilty convicts and every incarcerated person is actually innocent.

The preponderance of the evidence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only was Oswald a patsy that had no involvement in the shooting and that the crime scene was secured by Deep State operatives even to the point of removing his body at gunpoint. Your contention that the bullet that fell out of the thigh of Connally wasn't in great shape if not in pristine condition is also a like because I have seen exhibit 399 and outside of the markings caused by the barrel (which all fired bullets will have) it's in nearly pristine condition. Whom was selected to do the autopsy of the most important person in America at the time? One that had never done an autopsy of which a gunshot was the cause. Sorry, dude, you repeat talking points of the very ones involved in the cover-up and touting their point of view. Thus far I remain unimpressed.

You have presented no evidence of any kind ergo there is no such preponderance. The evidence in fact proves the opposite as i have laid out and shown that Oswald acted alone and your entire claims is based on innuendo, grasping at straws, and speculation sorry but none of those things are evidence.

If there were a preponderance of evidence as you wrongfully claim you could easily cite some BUT YOU CANNOT.

The bullet was never in pristine condition or near pristine condition it was caved in damaged and missing mass just as one would expect from a bullet performing as it did you are proven wrong on that by the exhibit itself.

You are also dead wrong about the expert and experienced Pathologists who performed the autopsies they had in fact done many autopsies on bodies of victims of violent events and crimes including gunshot victims. Commander James Thornton Boswell was the man in charge of the autopsy whom you could not even name and he was not selected he was in fact the chief pathologist on duty at Bethesda which was the site for the autopsy chosen by Jackie Kennedy. Boswell and his colleagues did indeed have great experience at examining gun shot victims which is WHY they were chief pathologists.

I am repeating facts you are repeating falsehoods you never bothered to research and are naively falling for because you saw it in a movie

So far every attempt you have made to produce evidence has failed and been debunked so there is no preponderance of evidence as you Claim as you claim of a conspiracy or that Oswald was a patsy.

"That is not even opinion it is an outright lie"

Nope, it is a fact......one or two anomalies or coincidences do not conspiracy make but when there are literally dozens of things that do not add up nor can be refuted? Yeah, the preponderance of the evidence shows that there was without a doubt a conspiracy by this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as "gubermint".

"The evidence in fact proves the opposite as i have laid out and shown that Oswald acted alone and your entire claims is based on innuendo, grasping at straws, and speculation sorry but none of those things are evidence"

A spare to fair marksman like Oswald did not get off 3 shots with a bolt action rifle in the amount of time claimed....PERIOD. The radio station KLIF that was covering his trip down Elm proves that there were two shots fired within a second of each other and the shots didn't hit anything. It was a pathetic attempt at a cover-up given what we know now and for you to lamely claim otherwise is the last refuge of someone that is incredibly blinded or simply a disinfo agent......either way? It has been amusing watching you flail away.

"The bullet was never in pristine condition or near pristine condition it was caved in damaged and missing mass just as one would expect from a bullet performing as it did you are proven wrong on that by the exhibit itself"

This is the funniest part of your argument ........the magic bullet that zig zagged around causing multiple injuries and then working it's way onto the gurney of Connally. Don't you realize how fucking stupid that comes across????

The Magic Bullet: Even More Magical than We Knew

This bullet busted ribs and the wrist of Connally.......looks pretty intact to me.

You can't explain how the right side of Kennedy's head pushes to the left when the bullshit story that he was shot in the back of the head would push his head to the front with perhaps a "snap back reflex" and as doctored as the Zapruder film was (which it was) even they couldn't spin that one. His brain didn't leak out from the back of the head, it was the right hand side of the skull was blown to shit.

"You are also dead wrong about the expert and experienced Pathologists who performed the autopsies they had in fact done many autopsies on bodies of victims of violent events and crimes including gunshot victims. Commander James Thornton Boswell was the man in charge of the autopsy whom you could not even name and he was not selected he was in fact the chief pathologist on duty at Bethesda which was the site for the autopsy chosen by Jackie Kennedy. Boswell and his colleagues did indeed have great experience at examining gun shot victims which is WHY they were chief pathologists"

Nope, you are "dead wrong" and it is revisionist history after the fact. Boswell burned his notes? Gee, I wonder why. I will give you credit for one thing, you definitely toe the "corporate line" but you lose and lose badly.

\There are not literally dozens of things which do not add up.

There simply is no evidence to support your assertion.

Once again there is no preponderance of evidence because to have a preponderance you need some evidence to begin with and all the evidence shows Oswald acted alone.

Spare to fair is a weird comment without meaning. Oswald was a well trained marksman as all Marines are. The Marines have the BEST basic rifle marksmanship training program in the military and he was rated a Sharpshooter which by definition makes him better skilled than most people with a rifle.

You are long since proven wrong about the time He had 6 to 8 seconds which is ample time for ANYONE to fire 5 aimed shots with a bolt action rifle as anyone who has fired and operated such a rifle knows.

Your PERIOD is simply false and long since proven so by anyone who knows anything about rifles.

No radio station ever proved any such thing as there is no audio recording of the event which would be required for such proof.

I have not flailed away I have systematically proven each of your assertions wrong and debunked them which id why you have no evidence preponderance or otherwise.

Nothing I said comes across as stupid the bullet was damaged and no where near pristine which is fact.

Yes it was damaged the way one would expect as every test done on similar bullets has shown.

The Zapruder film was never doctored and yes it is very easy to explain why his head moved the way it did. It was a combination of jet effect andneurological reflex.

Your assumption is based on watching TV and movies where people always move or jerk away from the gun when fired but in reality they do not always do so.

Here are tests demonstrating how you are wrong on both the time for the three shots and the jet effect.

Plain and simple your claims debunked.

Yes He did burn his notes which does not constitutes making him inexperienced as you claimed and were wrong about he did have great experience performing autopsies on gun shot victims that is precisely what pathologists DO in the military which sees a high percentage of people shot to death and he had served in that capacity since WWII.

You simply have no evidence

Nope, it is a fact......one or two anomalies or coincidences do not conspiracy make but when there are literally dozens of things that do not add up nor can be refuted? Yeah, the preponderance of the evidence shows that there was without a doubt a conspiracy by this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as "gubermint".

"The evidence in fact proves the opposite as i have laid out and shown that Oswald acted alone and your entire claims is based on innuendo, grasping at straws, and speculation sorry but none of those things are evidence"

A spare to fair marksman like Oswald did not get off 3 shots with a bolt action rifle in the amount of time claimed....PERIOD. The radio station KLIF that was covering his trip down Elm proves that there were two shots fired within a second of each other and the shots didn't hit anything. It was a pathetic attempt at a cover-up given what we know now and for you to lamely claim otherwise is the last refuge of someone that is incredibly blinded or simply a disinfo agent......either way? It has been amusing watching you flail away.

"The bullet was never in pristine condition or near pristine condition it was caved in damaged and missing mass just as one would expect from a bullet performing as it did you are proven wrong on that by the exhibit itself"

This is the funniest part of your argument ........the magic bullet that zig zagged around causing multiple injuries and then working it's way onto the gurney of Connally. Don't you realize how fucking stupid that comes across????

This bullet busted ribs and the wrist of Connally.......looks pretty intact to me.

You can't explain how the right side of Kennedy's head pushes to the left when the bullshit story that he was shot in the back of the head would push his head to the front with perhaps a "snap back reflex" and as doctored as the Zapruder film was (which it was) even they couldn't spin that one. His brain didn't leak out from the back of the head, it was the right hand side of the skull was blown to shit.

"You are also dead wrong about the expert and experienced Pathologists who performed the autopsies they had in fact done many autopsies on bodies of victims of violent events and crimes including gunshot victims. Commander James Thornton Boswell was the man in charge of the autopsy whom you could not even name and he was not selected he was in fact the chief pathologist on duty at Bethesda which was the site for the autopsy chosen by Jackie Kennedy. Boswell and his colleagues did indeed have great experience at examining gun shot victims which is WHY they were chief pathologists"

Nope, you are "dead wrong" and it is revisionist history after the fact. Boswell burned his notes? Gee, I wonder why. I will give you credit for one thing, you definitely toe the "corporate line" but you lose and lose badly.

Once again there is no preponderance of evidence because to have a preponderance you need some evidence to begin with and all the evidence shows Oswald acted alone.

Spare to fair is a weird comment without meaning. Oswald was a well trained marksman as all Marines are. The Marines have the BEST basic rifle marksmanship training program in the military and he was rated a Sharpshooter which by definition makes him better skilled than most people with a rifle.

You are long since proven wrong about the time He had 6 to 8 seconds which is ample time for ANYONE to fire 5 aimed shots with a bolt action rifle as anyone who has fired and operated such a rifle knows.

Your PERIOD is simply false and long since proven so by anyone who knows anything about rifles.

No radio station ever proved any such thing as there is no audio recording of the event which would be required for such proof.

I have not flailed away I have systematically proven each of your assertions wrong and debunked them which id why you have no evidence preponderance or otherwise.

Nothing I said comes across as stupid the bullet was damaged and no where near pristine which is fact.

Yes it was damaged the way one would expect as every test done on similar bullets has shown.

The Zapruder film was never doctored and yes it is very easy to explain why his head moved the way it did. It was a combination of jet effect andneurological reflex.

Your assumption is based on watching TV and movies where people always move or jerk away from the gun when fired but in reality they do not always do so.

Here are tests demonstrating how you are wrong on both the time for the three shots and the jet effect.

Yes He did burn his notes which does not constitutes making him inexperienced as you claimed and were wrong about he did have great experience performing autopsies on gun shot victims that is precisely what pathologists DO in the military which sees a high percentage of people shot to death and he had served in that capacity since WWII.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hey, dumb ass, you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging a hole. You keep claiming "This was debunked" and THAT was debunk " with no links....I believe it's called the "UH-uh" defense used by little kids with snot running down their noses when they are told that Santa Claus is a myth by the older kids.

Seriously, congrats for exposing yourself for an idiot........it's been slightly entertaining. The best part was you defending the single bullet theory and how the bullet was "damaged" (which it wasn't) and how it's plausible that it could be found on the gurney after having been lodged in Connally's hip. How you are silent on how the right side of the head of Kennedy was actually a shot to the back of the head and those that see the shot that causes Kennedy's head to go up and to the left are just (snicker) "Wacky".

You really can't be THAT fucking stupid to buy that load of bullshit so it's obvious to me that you are simply here to yank some chains and waste time. Mission accomplished, dipshit....are ya proud? (snicker)

Are ya new here?? These loons don't need evidence. They're perfectly blissful with their delusions.

Faun? You are easily one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being here....whom else would use that as an avatar knowing what it stands for? Were you spawned before Roe V Wade?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hey, dumb ass, you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging a hole. You keep claiming "This was debunked" and THAT was debunk " with no links....I believe it's called the "UH-uh" defense used by little kids with snot running down their noses when they are told that Santa Claus is a myth by the older kids.

Seriously, congrats for exposing yourself for an idiot........it's been slightly entertaining. The best part was you defending the single bullet theory and how the bullet was "damaged" (which it wasn't) and how it's plausible that it could be found on the gurney after having been lodged in Connally's hip. How you are silent on how the right side of the head of Kennedy was actually a shot to the back of the head and those that see the shot that causes Kennedy's head to go up and to the left are just (snicker) "Wacky".

You really can't be THAT fucking stupid to buy that load of bullshit so it's obvious to me that you are simply here to yank some chains and waste time. Mission accomplished, dipshit....are ya proud? (snicker)

I clearly provided more links than you proving you wrong and you know it.

you just threw in the towel and admitted you are ignorant and uninformed about the Kennedy assassination.

When one starts launching nothing but personal attacks that is what you are admitting.

I accept that you concede the argument

Faun? You are easily one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being here....whom else would use that as an avatar knowing what it stands for? Were you spawned before Roe V Wade?

He is quite correct you ignore evidence and offer none whatsoever for your claims which are false and derived from a fictional film.

to quote the ass clown LARAM you got an ass beating of epic proportions and everyone knows it even LARAM who will merely come on to lie and post emojis because he lacks the intellect to do anything else.

Ya mean the protagonist from the movie, Pan's Labyrinth? That mythological creature really freaks you out, huh?

Just never forget, dale, you are the second wackiest conspiracy nut this forum has ever seen. As crazy as you are, you're still no competition for 7forever.

Ya mean the protagonist from the movie, Pan's Labyrinth? That mythological creature really freaks you out, huh?

Just never forget, dale, you are the second wackiest conspiracy nut this forum has ever seen. As crazy as you are, you're still no competition for 7forever.
I would rate him third after 7forever and LARAM

You must not have read some of the batshit crazy nonsense that loon has posted. He's 51 cards short of a full deck.

Oswald was guilty as hell, but did not shoot Kennedy. He was the lookout man for the hit and he did kill Tippit

You must not have read some of the batshit crazy nonsense that loon has posted. He's 51 cards short of a full deck.
I have actually for years.

The driver Bill Greer killed Kennedy because a flash of light on Roy Kellermans head proves tampering with the zapruder film as the moorman film proves.

Blah blah blah blah that kills it and case closed.

I simply think LARAM takes second place and this new fool third place.

He is quite correct you ignore evidence and offer none whatsoever for your claims which are false and derived from a fictional film.

to quote the ass clown LARAM you got an ass beating of epic proportions and everyone knows it even LARAM who will merely come on to lie and post emojis because he lacks the intellect to do anything else.
With the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, anyone who thinks Oswald responsible and acted alone has to be FUCKING CRAZY or a CIA plant.

Fag Faun and the illiterate FuckedNazi....the un-dynamic duo of utter dipshits.........rock on wid yo' bad selves.

(snicker)
More profanity substituted for intelligent posting.

Means you admit you lost the argument.

Yes I agree you did

With the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, anyone who thinks Oswald responsible and acted alone has to be FUCKING CRAZY or a CIA plant.

Wrong,.

There is no such evidence or you could cite some which you cannot.

You have admitted as much as well and are merely being dishonest because you are too childish to admit when you are beaten in an argument

Wrong,.

You have admitted as much as well and are merely being dishonest because you are too childish to admit when you are beaten in an argument
The evidence is so overwhelming only a fool wouldn't see it.

Wrong,.

You are lying.

there is no evidence to support your claim much less a mountain of it or overwhelming amount.

Your arguments exist in the ABSENCE of evidence and are more akin to faith based arguments of religion. Much like flat earthers or fundamentalists you ignore any fact or evidence disputing you and make great claims of evidence which you can never produce or cite.

This is because you have no evidence and you know it and are merely arguing based on a dogmatic belie system which you will not allow to be questioned in any way.

This is why you make absurdly stupid claims such as CIA plants or shills. Because you KNOW you are lying about such evidence.

The evidence proves you wrong and you are too immature to accept that fact but it is a fact in your face.

Wrong,.

You are lying.

there is no evidence to support your claim much less a mountain of it or overwhelming amount.

Your arguments exist in the ABSENCE of evidence and are more akin to faith based arguments of religion. Much like flat earthers or fundamentalists you ignore any fact or evidence disputing you and make great claims of evidence which you can never produce or cite.

This is because you have no evidence and you know it and are merely arguing based on a dogmatic belie system which you will not allow to be questioned in any way.

This is why you make absurdly stupid claims such as CIA plants or shills. Because you KNOW you are lying about such evidence.

The evidence proves you wrong and you are too immature to accept that fact but it is a fact in your face.
You like to look at one little piece of the coup d'etat and tear it apart, without looking at the entire event. I am guessing you were trained in this tactic at Langley.

Forum List

Back