Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

This from part 2...is very well written...

Was Oswald in fact an U.S. intelligence agent whose secret portrayal as a communist was used to frame him for assassinating the president? As I show in my ebook Regime Change: The JFK Assassination, that’s the only thesis by which all the mysteries, anomalies, inconsistencies, and contradictions disappear. It’s the only thesis by which all the pieces of circumstantial evidence fall into place in the Kennedy assassination.

The problem is that all too many Americans find it too frightening to go down that road. While they now accept the U.S. regime-change operations in Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Chile, Congo, and others, which took place before, during, and after the Kennedy assassination, unfortunately they still cannot bring themselves to see that the assassination of President Kennedy is as much a part of our nation’s national-security heritage as those other regime-change operations are.

From Gipper - stop being frightened and accept the fact that the murder of JFK, was a coup d'etat.

Was Oswald in fact an U.S. intelligence agent whose secret portrayal as a communist was used to frame him for assassinating the president? As I show in my ebook Regime Change: The JFK Assassination, that’s the only thesis by which all the mysteries, anomalies, inconsistencies, and contradictions disappear. It’s the only thesis by which all the pieces of circumstantial evidence fall into place in the Kennedy assassination.

The problem is that all too many Americans find it too frightening to go down that road. While they now accept the U.S. regime-change operations in Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Chile, Congo, and others, which took place before, during, and after the Kennedy assassination, unfortunately they still cannot bring themselves to see that the assassination of President Kennedy is as much a part of our nation’s national-security heritage as those other regime-change operations are.

From Gipper - stop being frightened and accept the fact that the murder of JFK, was a coup d'etat.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Repeating something which was proven wrong does not make it correct.

Oswald was not an intelligence agent.

IF he were it does not solve all the mysteries and contradictions.

Sorry no evidence exists that it was a coup

Sorry, but I just have to interject here...... because your contentions and belief in the official story of the JFK assassination are nothing but akin to a wild-eyed young child eagerly awaiting Santa Claus. You claim to be infinitely more informed while I am claiming that you are either a troll or unbelievably ignorant. I am throwing out the challenge to you to debate the JFK public murder by rogue elements of the CIA and the shadow government. I dare you to watch the documentary "JFK To 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"....you can watch it for free on youtube. It wasn't the only source for me in my quest for the truth but it is the best documentary that ties so many things together. If you are not willing to invest a few hours in seeing how there could be those that disagree with you? Then you are not worth a shit in a debate. I tackle issues from every possible angle which is why I don't lose debates. What say ye????

Watchiing a video is not a debate fool.

it is you not worth a damn in a debate. You never post evidence or facts or address them when others do so do not go around judging other people's debating skills when you run like a coward and refuse to even TRY and dbeate.

Sorry BOY but making assertions and then claiming you know more is not a debate style either and that is all you do even after those assertions are proven false and they have been CONSISTENTLY proven wrong.

You have yet to tackle issue but I would like to see you try.

Sorry, but I just have to interject here...... because your contentions and belief in the official story of the JFK assassination are nothing but akin to a wild-eyed young child eagerly awaiting Santa Claus. You claim to be infinitely more informed while I am claiming that you are either a troll or unbelievably ignorant. I am throwing out the challenge to you to debate the JFK public murder by rogue elements of the CIA and the shadow government. I dare you to watch the documentary "JFK To 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"....you can watch it for free on youtube. It wasn't the only source for me in my quest for the truth but it is the best documentary that ties so many things together. If you are not willing to invest a few hours in seeing how there could be those that disagree with you? Then you are not worth a shit in a debate. I tackle issues from every possible angle which is why I don't lose debates. What say ye????

it is you not worth a damn in a debate. You never post evidence or facts or address them when others do so do not go around judging other people's debating skills when you run like a coward and refuse to even TRY and dbeate.

Sorry BOY but making assertions and then claiming you know more is not a debate style either and that is all you do even after those assertions are proven false and they have been CONSISTENTLY proven wrong.

I never said that it was "debating" but it will give you a different view point of where I am coming from and your chance to get a head start to refute the testimony of those that were there. The story that only three shots were fired was total bullshit because there was a throat shot, one that missed and caused a chip of concrete to hit a bystander, one shot that landed in the grass in front of a lady bystander. So many holes in the dyke to put fingers in and the witnesses that proved to be a potential problem? They simply met untimely demises. What about the actions of the Secret Service when they took JFK's body at gunpoint when they had no jurisdiction to do so? The bullet that just so happened to show up on the gurney (in pristine condition)....the incredibly sloppy way it was done and the major cover-up that followed. It's all in there....are you too afraid to watch it or would you rather defend the laughable conclusions of the Warren Commission that included Alan Dulles that JFK fired as head of the CIA, the very ones at the heart of the conspiracy? You are ignorant because you want to remain ignorant because you refuse to look at it from any other angle.

I never said that it was "debating" but it will give you a different view point of where I am coming from and your chance to get a head start to refute the testimony of those that were there. The story that only three shots were fired was total bullshit because there was a throat shot, one that missed and caused a chip of concrete to hit a bystander, one shot that landed in the grass in front of a lady bystander. So many holes in the dyke to put fingers in and the witnesses that proved to be a potential problem? They simply met untimely demises. What about the actions of the Secret Service when they took JFK's body at gunpoint when they had no jurisdiction to do so? The bullet that just so happened to show up on the gurney (in pristine condition)....the incredibly sloppy way it was done and the major cover-up that followed. It's all in there....are you too afraid to watch it or would you rather defend the laughable conclusions of the Warren Commission that included Alan Dulles that JFK fired as head of the CIA, the very ones at the heart of the conspiracy? You are ignorant because you want to remain ignorant because you refuse to look at it from any other angle.

No it was not total bullshit it is proven fact. Oswald fired three shots and no one else did. The videos you cite selectively cherry pick witnesses and than massively interpret what they say and in fact the witnesses they pick are of dubious credibility or proven outright liars.
Witnesses are always the weakest of evidence and no physical or forensic evidence supports the witnesses picked in your videos. Physical and forensic evidence trumps those witnesses and in fact most witnesses to the event support the physical evidence.

There was no throat shot period and that is proven by unchallenged evidence. There was an exit wound out of the throat and that shot entered from behind.

Yes one shot missed and caused a fragment to hit a bystander that is nothing new. It did not however land in the grass it fragmented and shattered upon impact and no pieces large enough to see were ever found. The other two shots logically account for all of the wounds.

No abnormal number of witnesses met their demise untimely or otherwise. there were literally hundreds of witnesses or even thousands if you expand it out to the entire motorcade or to the events which happened after the assassination.

The fact is those witnesses were of all ages and backgrounds and since every body dies sooner or later there is no statistical anomaly in their deaths

It IS true that the Secret Service took the body when they had no legal authority to do so but that is not evidence of a cover up it is merely evidence that in a desperate and high stress situation people will behave irrationally. It is however a falsehood that they did so at gun point.

Yes the bullet fell out of connally's leg in DAMAGED condition. It was never pristine and the damage done to it is consistent with such bullets.

There was nothing sloppy about it and no evidence of a major coverup.

I have watched it and it is more fiction than real.

There is no evidence of any kind in your video to challenge the WC report which YOU HAVE NEVER READ.

The facts I have presented above are verifiable and easily so and they ruin your scatter shot attempt at debate.

So since every point you have made has been debunked try and present some evidence

No it was not total bullshit it is proven fact. Oswald fired three shots and no one else did. The videos you cite selectively cherry pick witnesses and than massively interpret what they say and in fact the witnesses they pick are of dubious credibility or proven outright liars.
Witnesses are always the weakest of evidence and no physical or forensic evidence supports the witnesses picked in your videos. Physical and forensic evidence trumps those witnesses and in fact most witnesses to the event support the physical evidence.

There was no throat shot period and that is proven by unchallenged evidence. There was an exit wound out of the throat and that shot entered from behind.

Yes one shot missed and caused a fragment to hit a bystander that is nothing new. It did not however land in the grass it fragmented and shattered upon impact and no pieces large enough to see were ever found. The other two shots logically account for all of the wounds.

No abnormal number of witnesses met their demise untimely or otherwise. there were literally hundreds of witnesses or even thousands if you expand it out to the entire motorcade or to the events which happened after the assassination.

The fact is those witnesses were of all ages and backgrounds and since every body dies sooner or later there is no statistical anomaly in their deaths

It IS true that the Secret Service took the body when they had no legal authority to do so but that is not evidence of a cover up it is merely evidence that in a desperate and high stress situation people will behave irrationally. It is however a falsehood that they did so at gun point.

Yes the bullet fell out of connally's leg in DAMAGED condition. It was never pristine and the damage done to it is consistent with such bullets.

There is no evidence of any kind in your video to challenge the WC report which YOU HAVE NEVER READ.

The facts I have presented above are verifiable and easily so and they ruin your scatter shot attempt at debate.

So since every point you have made has been debunked try and present some evidence

Did you watch the video? Yes or no? Nothing I have stated here has been debunked by independent researchers but of course the "Operation Mockingbird" lamestream media has done it's spinning, ducking, dodging and deflecting because that is their job as propagandists.

So, this is what you are claiming we should believe? That the magic bullet entered JFK's back and then passed through his upper back and lower neck and THEN came out of his throat just below the Adam's Apple THEN hit Connally's back, passed through his body smashing several inches of his rib and came out of the right side of his chest THEN it hit his wrist breaking the radius bone where it then exited the wrist and embedded it's self in his left thigh and then worked it's way out of the body while Connally laid on a stretcher in pristine condition where it was found by a hospital employee?

Be honest....you believe in the tooth fairy as well.......

Did you watch the video? Yes or no? Nothing I have stated here has been debunked by independent researchers but of course the "Operation Mockingbird" lamestream media has done it's spinning, ducking, dodging and deflecting because that is their job as propagandists.

So, this is what you are claiming we should believe? That the magic bullet entered JFK's back and then passed through his upper back and lower neck and THEN came out of his throat just below the Adam's Apple THEN hit Connally's back, passed through his body smashing several inches of his rib and came out of the right side of his chest THEN it hit his wrist breaking the radius bone where it then exited the wrist and embedded it's self in his left thigh and then worked it's way out of the body while Connally laid on a stretcher in pristine condition where it was found by a hospital employee?

Yes I told you I have watched it and you are absolutely WRONG.

It has been massively debunked and proven to be FICTION.

The claims you dug from that video are LONG LONG since proven false., there was NO throat shot only an exit wound in the throat, NO bullet landed near a woman's feet, the Secret Service did NOT remove the body at gun point.

The bullet WAS NOT FOUND IN PRISTINE CONDITION so stop repeating that PROVEN LIE.

The bullet is still in the possession of the national archives and it is damaged and caved in just as one would expect. THE PRISTINE COMMENT IS A PROVEN LIE as are the rest of the claims from the video

The claims in the video are patently FALSE. There was no abnormal number of witnesses. who died or met untimely demises PERIOD.

The magic bullet theory is NOT about a bullet.

Bullets sometimes DO pass through more than one body causing multiple wounds it is not abnormal and battlefield accounts have many such examples.

The magic bullet theory is instead about a government claim.

The theory is that the government tried to explain that a bullet zigzagged swerved and turned in midair to do inflict these wound but they never did. That is the government, the warren commission NEVER MADE ANY SUCH CLAIM. Which proves that the video is full of lies and you have not done proper research because you have never read the warren commission report. You have no idea what it says. You simply believe whatever someone tells you without checking which is gullible and naive. The conspiracy crowd ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE AND NAIVE ONES, although they claim others are. Just look at your friend LARAM who is a cowardly liar who never even tries to present evidence or facts and ignores them at all costs

The magic bullet theory is a lie invented by Jim Garrison and repeated adnauseum by endless conspiracy fools.

Once again bullets can and often DO hit multiple bodies causing multiple wounds and THAT IS NOT magical.

You have no evidence at all and are proven wrong

The claims you dug from that video are LONG LONG since proven false., there was NO throat shot only an exit wound in the throat, NO bullet landed near a woman's feet, the Secret Service did NOT remove the body at gun point.

The bullet WAS NOT FOUND IN PRISTINE CONDITION so stop repeating that PROVEN LIE.

The bullet is still in the possession of the national archives and it is damaged and caved in just as one would expect. THE PRISTINE COMMENT IS A PROVEN LIE as are the rest of the claims from the video

The claims in the video are patently FALSE. There was no abnormal number of witnesses. who died or met untimely demises PERIOD.

Bullets sometimes DO pass through more than one body causing multiple wounds it is not abnormal and battlefield accounts have many such examples.

The theory is that the government tried to explain that a bullet zigzagged swerved and turned in midair to do inflict these wound but they never did. That is the government, the warren commission NEVER MADE ANY SUCH CLAIM. Which proves that the video is full of lies and you have not done proper research because you have never read the warren commission report. You have no idea what it says. You simply believe whatever someone tells you without checking which is gullible and naive. The conspiracy crowd ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE AND NAIVE ONES, although they claim others are. Just look at your friend LARAM who is a cowardly liar who never even tries to present evidence or facts and ignores them at all costs

The magic bullet theory is a lie invented by Jim Garrison and repeated adnauseum by endless conspiracy fools.

Once again bullets can and often DO hit multiple bodies causing multiple wounds and THAT IS NOT magical.

Really? You saw the eyewitnesses of those that saw shooters in other buildings and thought they were S.S at the time? You saw the S.S agent that was pulled off the back end of the car as it was going down Elm? Show me YOUR evidence that this documentary has been debunked. The picture of GH Bush that was in Dealy Plaza has been debunked? Lansdale's appearance in Dealy Plaza as well has been debunked? What about E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession? He was lying as well? The magic bullet theory is the most ridiculous fucking thing I have ever been told to buy and to add insult to injury it just fell out of his thigh.......HOLY shit.......

Last edited:

Really? You saw the eyewitnesses of those that saw shooters in other buildings and thought they were S.S at the time? You saw the S.S agent that was pulled off the back end of the car as it was going down Elm? Show me YOUR evidence that this documentary has been debunked. The picture of GH Bush that was in Dealy Plaza has been debunked? Lansdale's appearance in Dealy Plaza as well has been debunked? What about E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession? He was lying as well? The magic bullet theory is the most ridiculous fucking thing I have ever been told to buy and to add insult to injury it just fell out of his thigh.......HOLY shit.......
Yes I saw the film and it is fiction.

There are no witnesses who saw other shooters in other buildings sorry but that is a complete fabrication.

The film is wrong from the first few words when it claims that Oswald shot from an office building when in fact it was a warehouse. It is a sloppy in accurate and lousy piece of film making with no credible research.

It was not elm street where the Secret Service agent was pulled off of the limo it was in fact at the airport and not even on a city street yet. And it was done so because he was not at his assigned post.

There is no picture of GH Bush in dealey plaza the film is grasping at straws and creating outright lies on that one as any child can see looking at the photo.

Over 100 people have claimed to have been the " other shooter : and Hunt is no more credible than any of them making his so called confession worthless and false.

Yes the magic bullet theory is a ludicrous lie which you believe and fell for like a total sucker.

One more time try to grasp this. The theory is not about a bullet it is about the government making claims WHICH THEY NEVER DID

YOU BELIEVE THE MAGIC BULLET THEORY.

Yes those guys are lying and the proof is that not one SPECK of evidence supports their claims but a MOUNTAIN of evidence supports the Warren Commission which you have never bothered to read.

And intelligent person looks at both sides of the argument but you have never done so.

So some more proof of lies in the film which debunks it.

They claim that Oswald was killed before he had his chance to tell his own side of the story. THIS IS FALSE.

HE in fact had two days during which he spoke to his family, to the media and press, and to cops and even made phone calls to lawyers.

Sorry he had many opportunities to tell his side and to tell it to THE ENTIRE WORLD.

In addition they then go on to say that because of this no further investigation was considered necessary which IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

They immediately began investigating and continued to do so by establishing the Warren Commission which conducted a comprehensive and exhaustive investigation into all aspects of the assassination.

You have yet to challenge that commission report and have no idea what they ever reported.

There are no witnesses who saw other shooters in other buildings sorry but that is a complete fabrication.

The film is wrong from the first few words when it claims that Oswald shot from an office building when in fact it was a warehouse. It is a sloppy in accurate and lousy piece of film making with no credible research.

It was not elm street where the Secret Service agent was pulled off of the limo it was in fact at the airport and not even on a city street yet. And it was done so because he was not at his assigned post.

There is no picture of GH Bush in dealey plaza the film is grasping at straws and creating outright lies on that one as any child can see looking at the photo.

Over 100 people have claimed to have been the " other shooter : and Hunt is no more credible than any of them making his so called confession worthless and false.

Yes the magic bullet theory is a ludicrous lie which you believe and fell for like a total sucker.

One more time try to grasp this. The theory is not about a bullet it is about the government making claims WHICH THEY NEVER DID

Yes those guys are lying and the proof is that not one SPECK of evidence supports their claims but a MOUNTAIN of evidence supports the Warren Commission which you have never bothered to read.

And intelligent person looks at both sides of the argument but you have never done so.

Oswald never shot anyone nor does the documentary claim that he fired a single. So you really watched it? I have my doubts because there was indeed personal testimony from those that saw other shooters and described them....how did you miss that? How deeply have you even delved into this or have you accepted the official narrative lock, stock and barrel? You keep claiming that "this and that" has been debunked but I have yet to see you post a link to any source....credible or not.
The Warren Commission with crooks like Allen Dulles and a CFR member along with John J McCloy, another CFR member and both were Rockefeller proteges and belonged to the Knights of Malta? Clay Boggs, a Rockefeller friendly puppet that later had misgivings about the "magic bullet theory" and died mysteriously in 72? Gerald Ford, CFR member? If you don't know anything about the CFR, I suggest you take the time to learn about it.

There is no fucking way that a single bullet created all those wounds in Connally and JFK......total bullshit and thus the term "the magic bullet theory". BTW, I believed the official version for a very long time but what I have learned about this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body is that they lie their fucking asses off and why can they get away with it? Because they control the media.

They claim that Oswald was killed before he had his chance to tell his own side of the story. THIS IS FALSE.

HE in fact had two days during which he spoke to his family, to the media and press, and to cops and even made phone calls to lawyers.

Sorry he had many opportunities to tell his side and to tell it to THE ENTIRE WORLD.

In addition they then go on to say that because of this no further investigation was considered necessary which IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

They immediately began investigating and continued to do so by establishing the Warren Commission which conducted a comprehensive and exhaustive investigation into all aspects of the assassination.

You have yet to challenge that commission report and have no idea what they ever reported.

No, Oswald was kept locked away and since he was an intel agent and he had to be careful who he talked to. He knew about the plot and he even stated that he was a "patsy" which is the modus operandi of this corporate entity and it's hired thugs in the CIA like using patsies like Sirhan Sirhan, Timothy McVeigh, James Earl Ray, Adam Lanza, etc, etc......notice a pattern here?

Oswald never shot anyone nor does the documentary claim that he fired a single. So you really watched it? I have my doubts because there was indeed personal testimony from those that saw other shooters and described them....how did you miss that? How deeply have you even delved into this or have you accepted the official narrative lock, stock and barrel? You keep claiming that "this and that" has been debunked but I have yet to see you post a link to any source....credible or not.
The Warren Commission with crooks like Allen Dulles and a CFR member along with John J McCloy, another CFR member and both were Rockefeller proteges and belonged to the Knights of Malta? Clay Boggs, a Rockefeller friendly puppet that later had misgivings about the "magic bullet theory" and died mysteriously in 72? Gerald Ford, CFR member? If you don't know anything about the CFR, I suggest you take the time to learn about it.

There is no fucking way that a single bullet created all those wounds in Connally and JFK......total bullshit and thus the term "the magic bullet theory". BTW, I believed the official version for a very long time but what I have learned about this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body is that they lie their fucking asses off and why can they get away with it? Because they control the media.
Yes I watched it and proved I did demonstrating what thhey claimed. I never said that the film made a claim that Oswald fired a single. The evidence proves and is supprted by the vast majority of witnesses that yes he fired 3 shots.

They claimed there were 8 shooters and they know the names and even how much they were paid which is total bullshit.I missed nothing and I dare you to provide any such testimony from any such witness

Now you need to understand you are dead wrong NO WITNESS saw another shooter period. One cannot prove a negative therefore the burden is on you to find any sch credible witness who claims to have seen a second shooter YOU WILL Not be able to.

The film mentions such people as Lee Bowers and Mary Moorman and Sam Rowland.

Sam Rowland actually saw one man in the window which Oswald FIRED from he did not testify to seeing a second shooter. Mary Moorman saw no shooter at all she was in fact filming the motorcade.

Lee bowers was actually BEHIND the grassy knoll with a clear unobstructed view of where a shooter would be on the knoll and he saw no one with a gun or firing a gun.

Did you bother to ask why the film never presents a recording or transcript of these people's testimony? They did not do so because the film lies and the producers know none of these people said what the producer CLAIMS they said. The producers lied.

I used the film itself to debunk the film and proved it in that manner the film is contradictory and offers no evidence. I have yet to see a link from you either,,

As I have said it is not bullshit. Many battlefield accounts of bullets striking more than one person exist and when that happens there WILL be multiple wounds so you are merely proving you know nothing about gun fire.

The rest of your post about CFR and Crooks is irrelevant as it is just opinion and doe snot constitute evidence.

unlike you I have evidence i have facts you have belief and faith in delusional films

No, Oswald was kept locked away and since he was an intel agent and he had to be careful who he talked to. He knew about the plot and he even stated that he was a "patsy" which is the modus operandi of this corporate entity and it's hired thugs in the CIA like using patsies like Sirhan Sirhan, Timothy McVeigh, James Earl Ray, Adam Lanza, etc, etc......notice a pattern here?
Hen was kept locked away because he was under arrest for murder and no just of Kennedy. He also murdered a cop.

There has never been any evidence to show he was an intel agent and the claim i laughable. Such characters are not employed by the CIA.

He was locked but not sealed off HE DID SPEAK the the press, and to his family and to lawyers these are documented FACTS.

No I do not notice a pattern as none of these people have much in common except for being criminals.

You have yet to offer EVIDENCE

Yes I watched it and proved I did demonstrating what thhey claimed. I never said that the film made a claim that Oswald fired a single. The evidence proves and is supprted by the vast majority of witnesses that yes he fired 3 shots.

They claimed there were 8 shooters and they know the names and even how much they were paid which is total bullshit.I missed nothing and I dare you to provide any such testimony from any such witness

Now you need to understand you are dead wrong NO WITNESS saw another shooter period. One cannot prove a negative therefore the burden is on you to find any sch credible witness who claims to have seen a second shooter YOU WILL Not be able to.

Sam Rowland actually saw one man in the window which Oswald FIRED from he did not testify to seeing a second shooter. Mary Moorman saw no shooter at all she was in fact filming the motorcade.

Lee bowers was actually BEHIND the grassy knoll with a clear unobstructed view of where a shooter would be on the knoll and he saw no one with a gun or firing a gun.

Did you bother to ask why the film never presents a recording or transcript of these people's testimony? They did not do so because the film lies and the producers know none of these people said what the producer CLAIMS they said. The producers lied.

I used the film itself to debunk the film and proved it in that manner the film is contradictory and offers no evidence. I have yet to see a link from you either,,

As I have said it is not bullshit. Many battlefield accounts of bullets striking more than one person exist and when that happens there WILL be multiple wounds so you are merely proving you know nothing about gun fire.

The rest of your post about CFR and Crooks is irrelevant as it is just opinion and doe snot constitute evidence.

unlike you I have evidence i have facts you have belief and faith in delusional films

"The film is wrong from the first few words when it claims that Oswald shot from an office building when in fact it was a warehouse"

Then you claimed "I never said that the film made a claim that Oswald fired a single. The evidence proves and is supprted by the vast majority of witnesses that yes he fired 3 shots"

What witnesses are those? The police claims that three shells were found on the 6th floor....so who are the witnesses that claim Lee Harvey Oswald fired ANY shot, much less three of them?

BTW, I did a little peeking into your posting history here. Outside of a couple of other threads, you concentrate on 9/11 and the JFK murder by the CIA and even took a nearly two year sabbatical from here......care to explain as to why that is?

The CFR is not relevant? I believe it is because it is the "Good ol Boys club" of the Rockefellers and their globalist pals. The CFR is just an offshoot of Chatham House in England. Kennedy had silver certificates printed that were backed by silver thus a direct attack on the Federal Reserve that is owned mostly by international bankers along with the Rockefellers that are one of the thirteen shareholders of it. He was going to prevent a full blown war in Vietnam that would have enriched the Military industrial complex at our expense and those that held gold with the Fed per the Bretton Woods agreement. The stoppage of the Vietnam War meant that these thieves would be denied access to the heroin produced in the Golden Triangle of Asia.

He and his brother were going after the Mafia which meant J.Edgar Hoover would have to go because he had been compromised by the mob. Plenty of suspects that had a vested interest in seeing him gone. There are just too many coincidences that doesn't pass my "sniff test" after a little due diligence. There was a final coup d'etat the day he was killed and the ones behind it and their proteges have only further embedded themselves in so many places of influence that keeps this fiat currency/debt slavery system in place. I only have around 19,000 hours invested in the things I know. Thus far all I have seen from you is the "Uh-uh" defense while believing and touting every fucking thing these crooks claim as to be factual when common sense says otherwise.

"The film is wrong from the first few words when it claims that Oswald shot from an office building when in fact it was a warehouse"

Then you claimed "I never said that the film made a claim that Oswald fired a single. The evidence proves and is supprted by the vast majority of witnesses that yes he fired 3 shots"

What witnesses are those? The police claims that three shells were found on the 6th floor....so who are the witnesses that claim Lee Harvey Oswald fired ANY shot, much less three of them?

BTW, I did a little peeking into your posting history here. Outside of a couple of other threads, you concentrate on 9/11 and the JFK murder by the CIA and even took a nearly two year sabbatical from here......care to explain as to why that is?

The CFR is not relevant? I believe it is because it is the "Good ol Boys club" of the Rockefellers and their globalist pals. The CFR is just an offshoot of Chatham House in England. Kennedy had silver certificates printed that were backed by silver thus a direct attack on the Federal Reserve that is owned mostly by international bankers along with the Rockefellers that are one of the thirteen shareholders of it. He was going to prevent a full blown war in Vietnam that would have enriched the Military industrial complex at our expense and those that held gold with the Fed per the Bretton Woods agreement. The stoppage of the Vietnam War meant that these thieves would be denied access to the heroin produced in the Golden Triangle of Asia.

He and his brother were going after the Mafia which meant J.Edgar Hoover would have to go because he had been compromised by the mob. Plenty of suspects that had a vested interest in seeing him gone. There are just too many coincidences that doesn't pass my "sniff test" after a little due diligence. There was a final coup d'etat the day he was killed and the ones behind it and their proteges have only further embedded themselves in so many places of influence that keeps this fiat currency/debt slavery system in place. I only have around 19,000 hours invested in the things I know. Thus far all I have seen from you is the "Uh-uh" defense while believing and touting every fucking thing these crooks claim as to be factual when common sense says otherwise.

The witnesses I referred to are the hundreds of people who were in Dealey plaza that day. I never said they were EYE witnesses.

The truth is NO ONE saw any man firing a gun except perhaps for a 11 year old boy who was standing infront of the TSBD and looked up to see what he though was a rifle being fired many floors up above his head and he did not see who was shooting it.

The witnesses who support the Warren Commission are EAR witnesses who heard the shooting while looking at Kennedy.

There are two main issue at hand here the first is the number of shots fired and the second is where those shots seemd to come from.

90% of all the witnesses agree that there were 3 and only 3 shots fired which is a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists who claim 3 to 8 shooters and multiple rifles. We know Oswald fired 3 shots based on physical evidence and the VAST majority of witnesses support that fact.

The remainder heard 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 or 7 shots or even one witness who claims to have heard a heavy machine firing a long burst. These witnesses are simply wrong and not credible and THAT is to be expected. Whenever there are multiple witnesses there will ALWAYS be some who remember it wrong. Of course conspiracy fools always ignore this and focus on the few who got it wrong ignoring the rest and ignoring the physical evidence which is what proves them wrong in the first place. Notice the conspiracy fools have no expended shell casings. The only ones found were from Oswald's rifle. They have no other weapon recovered and they have no expended bullets. Those three things alone are damning evidence and would sink any defendant in any court. There is a great deal more evidence against Oswald as well but not one piece of physical evidence for anyone else shooting.

Close to 70% of all witnesses found identify the Texas School book Depository as the source of the shots and no other source. This is less than the witnesses who heard 3 shots but still the largest number You would expect it to be less because identifying he source of noise is not as easy as counting large bangs such as a gun shot. But it is also still a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists since once again the vast majority heard a source consistent with the physical evidence. The remainder of witnesses again are all over the map. Some heard it coming from the knoll or from the triple underpass or from INSIDE the limo or even from a sewer drain and all are simply wrong as the evidence proves.

I stopped posting when other people did simply because I see no point in talking to myself.

Yes the CFR is irrelevant. None of what you say about the CFR constitutes evidence that they or anyone besides Oswald killed kennedy. You do not like them and think they are some monstrous group that controls everything but once again this proves only what YOU believe not what they did

Kennedy was not going to prevent the war in Vietnam he was expanding it and Johnson merely followed the same policy put in place by Kennedy before his death.

There is no Evidence Hoover was compromised either such tales are in fact fiction.

Evidence is what counts not smell tests you have no evidence you have only a suspicious fear of CFR and other shadowy group

The witnesses I referred to are the hundreds of people who were in Dealey plaza that day. I never said they were EYE witnesses.

The truth is NO ONE saw any man firing a gun except perhaps for a 11 year old boy who was standing infront of the TSBD and looked up to see what he though was a rifle being fired many floors up above his head and he did not see who was shooting it.

The witnesses who support the Warren Commission are EAR witnesses who heard the shooting while looking at Kennedy.

There are two main issue at hand here the first is the number of shots fired and the second is where those shots seemd to come from.

90% of all the witnesses agree that there were 3 and only 3 shots fired which is a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists who claim 3 to 8 shooters and multiple rifles. We know Oswald fired 3 shots based on physical evidence and the VAST majority of witnesses support that fact.

The remainder heard 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 or 7 shots or even one witness who claims to have heard a heavy machine firing a long burst. These witnesses are simply wrong and not credible and THAT is to be expected. Whenever there are multiple witnesses there will ALWAYS be some who remember it wrong. Of course conspiracy fools always ignore this and focus on the few who got it wrong ignoring the rest and ignoring the physical evidence which is what proves them wrong in the first place. Notice the conspiracy fools have no expended shell casings. The only ones found were from Oswald's rifle. They have no other weapon recovered and they have no expended bullets. Those three things alone are damning evidence and would sink any defendant in any court. There is a great deal more evidence against Oswald as well but not one piece of physical evidence for anyone else shooting.

Close to 70% of all witnesses found identify the Texas School book Depository as the source of the shots and no other source. This is less than the witnesses who heard 3 shots but still the largest number You would expect it to be less because identifying he source of noise is not as easy as counting large bangs such as a gun shot. But it is also still a deadly blow to conspiracy theorists since once again the vast majority heard a source consistent with the physical evidence. The remainder of witnesses again are all over the map. Some heard it coming from the knoll or from the triple underpass or from INSIDE the limo or even from a sewer drain and all are simply wrong as the evidence proves.

I stopped posting when other people did simply because I see no point in talking to myself.

Yes the CFR is irrelevant. None of what you say about the CFR constitutes evidence that they or anyone besides Oswald killed kennedy. You do not like them and think they are some monstrous group that controls everything but once again this proves only what YOU believe not what they did

Kennedy was not going to prevent the war in Vietnam he was expanding it and Johnson merely followed the same policy put in place by Kennedy before his death.

There is no Evidence Hoover was compromised either such tales are in fact fiction.

Evidence is what counts not smell tests you have no evidence you have only a suspicious fear of CFR and other shadowy group
Anyone who chooses to believe the Warren Commission, is willfully blind. It does no good to debate one who does.

One has to look at the totality of events leading up to and afterward, to know that a conspiracy occurred. There is no doubt about it.

Only willfully blind and stupid statists would believe a government that lies 24/7.

Anyone who chooses to believe the Warren Commission, is willfully blind. It does no good to debate one who does.

One has to look at the totality of events leading up to and afterward, to know that a conspiracy occurred. There is no doubt about it.

Only willfully blind and stupid statists would believe a government that lies 24/7.

Anyone who claims that believing in something which is based on evidence is a willfully ignorant fool. Especially when they have never read what they claim to not believe in.

You have never read the Warren commission report and have no idea what it says and have never challenged or discredited or refuted it,Beliefs are fine but they prove nothing you can believe the earth is flat all day and ignore the evidence to the contrary and the same is true here. The evidence proves wrong and you willfully ignore it.

You do this , by your own admission, based on a faulty and delusional belief which is that the government lies 24/7

One need not be a statist to grasp the fact that often the government leis AND often tells the truth. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. In this case they were right and presented the evidence to prove it which once again you cannot even challenge since you have no idea what they said or what the evidence is. Instead you trust a few videos and movies to tell you what to think and blithely obey your masters.

Simple test to prove this fact answer this question: are there ANY guilty people in prison or are they all innocent?

If your insane belief that the government lies 24/7 is true then it follows there can be no guilty convicts and every incarcerated person is actually innocent.

So answer the question just remember you cannot have it both ways.

Anyone who claims that believing in something which is based on evidence is a willfully ignorant fool. Especially when they have never read what they claim to not believe in.

You have never read the Warren commission report and have no idea what it says and have never challenged or discredited or refuted it,Beliefs are fine but they prove nothing you can believe the earth is flat all day and ignore the evidence to the contrary and the same is true here. The evidence proves wrong and you willfully ignore it.

You do this , by your own admission, based on a faulty and delusional belief which is that the government lies 24/7

One need not be a statist to grasp the fact that often the government leis AND often tells the truth. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. In this case they were right and presented the evidence to prove it which once again you cannot even challenge since you have no idea what they said or what the evidence is. Instead you trust a few videos and movies to tell you what to think and blithely obey your masters.

Simple test to prove this fact answer this question: are there ANY guilty people in prison or are they all innocent?

If your insane belief that the government lies 24/7 is true then it follows there can be no guilty convicts and every incarcerated person is actually innocent.

I have read the Warren Commission Report and dozens of expert's books on the subject. Clearly...you have not.

You are very good at cherry picking one statement or another, then jumping to conclusions. Were you taught this tactic by the CIA?

I have read the Warren Commission Report and dozens of expert's books on the subject. Clearly...you have not.

You are very good at cherry picking one statement or another, then jumping to conclusions. Were you taught this tactic by the CIA?

You have never read the Warren Commission report and have no idea what it says.You know that is true and proven

We established that fact long ago and you are NOT more well read or more informed on this subject than others although that is always the basis of your claims.

I have read dozens of books on the subject as well but from both sides of the argument. the only one cherry picking is you who selects only the books which support your views and ignoring the others such as the Warren Commission report which you lied about.

To prove this point answer this. Cite one specific passage from the Warren Commission report which is a lie and present the evidence that it is a lie. You have accused the report and it;s authors of lies and being liars so back it up. If your assertion is true and you have read it providing such a direct quote is easy.

I took your own argument to it's logical conclusion so stop being a coward who is frightened of losing an argument and answer the question ARE there any guilty people in prison?

Last edited:

You have never read the Warren Commission report and have no idea what it says.You know that is true and proven

We established that fact long ago and you are NOT more well read or more informed on this subject than others although that is always the basis of your claims.

I have read dozens of books on the subject as well but from both sides of the argument. the only one cherry picking is you who selects only the books which support your views and ignoring the others such as the Warren Commission report which you lied about.

To prove this point answer this. Cite one specific passage from the Warren Commission report which is a lie and present the evidence that it is a lie. You have accused the report and it;s authors of lies and being liars so back it up. If your assertion is true and you have read it providing such a direct quote is easy.

I took your own argument to it's logical conclusion so stop being a coward who is frightened of losing an argument and answer the question ARE there any guilty people in prison?
You keep posting long winded ignorant posts. Please continue.

Again...did the CIA train you to do this?

You keep posting long winded ignorant posts. Please continue.

Again...did the CIA train you to do this?

you keep posting blanket statements with no evidence or support of any kind whatsoever.

Answer the questions.

Are the any guilty men in prison?

Cite one passage from the Warren Commission report which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie.

No the CIA did not train me.

Now I answered you so go ahead and man up.

Forum List

Back