Expert panel rates NHS the worlds

Let's say that you're right. It would be a better system because it's objective is healthcare, not control. Obamacare is not about healthcare, it's only a vehicle for achieving a whole lot of other objectives that have nothing to do with healthcare.

Let's say that you're right. It would be a better system because it's objective is healthcare, not control. Obamacare is not about healthcare, it's only a vehicle for achieving a whole lot of other objectives that have nothing to do with healthcare.

Really? Like what?

Really? Like what?

government control over every aspect of your life

my god you left-wingers are stupid

Really? Like what?

Gee....you are one convincing fella! I wonder why I am not convinced? Could it be the total lack of examples that you gave?

Gee....you are one convincing fella! I wonder why I am not convinced? Could it be the total lack of examples that you gave?
No, it's because you drank the kool-aid.

you're right nutjob; how silly of me. when have governments; especially ones full of left-wing types; ever tried to control every aspect of people's lives in the history of the planet? that just doesn't happen right?

Cambodia (Pol Pot), China (Cultural Revolution), the Soviet Union, cuba.....etc

idiots and hypocrites

best healthcare system. I have witnessed both and I have to agree with the international experts. I'm sure Obama Care will improve the situation as socialized healthcare is the way to go.

What the NHS fails to take into account, and why it will not work in the USA is that most Americans recognize that health care IS NOT a Right. It is a Privilege belonging to those who are capable of paying for it, one way or another; whether that's through employee-sponsored insurance, personal monies, etc....

The NHS also fails to comprehend that medical professionals are NOT Government employees, therefore the Government should not be involved in telling them what they should, nevermind will take in payment for their services.

Lastly, the NHS does not account for the fact that Americans are not going to accept waiting multiple weeks for an MRI or other high-tech testing and diagnostic tools.

No, it's because you drank the kool-aid.

Still waiting for some.....or even one....reality based example.
Not that you'll read it but...

Obamacare Mandates Doctors to Question and Record People’s Sex Lives

here's one: new school lunch guidelines are crushing the budgets of already strained cities, counties and states. it's an unfunded mandate

this Administration's idea that illegals should be allowed in the country and given amnesty has created an enormous humanitarian crisis that is happening RIGHT NOW on our southern border

reality; you idiot

the governments belief that it should give taxpayer-backed mortgages; TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH; to people that couldn't repay them; caused the housing bubble to burst which took down the American economy

how can it be control when just like Harrison Ford I have a choice between the NHS and private healthcare providers?

how can it be control when just like Harrison Ford I have a choice between the NHS and private healthcare providers?

nice screen name nutjob. but why do you idiots lie to yourselves so much?

obamacare was designed to force people onto it; designed to make it hard or impossible for employers to provide insurance

so in that case you don't have a choice

Really? Like what?

we have some great mental health Doctors over here.Its all free at the point of delivery, so you dont need to pay till after you are fixed.

Ps the same splendid clinicians work in the private sector, so you have a choice.

Forum List

Back