expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

wow here is an even much older video on it.from 5 years ago,as you can see,LA has been serious about this for the past 5 years and thankfully,its the RAMS who belong there, that are going back.that guy was a phophet saying -it looks like the NFL may be coming back to los angles in the near future.2015 baby:banana:

Last edited:
The Oakland Raiders were born and raised in the bay area and moving them back 2 L.A is stupid you here all this talk about heading in right direction well L.A is the wrong direction Oakland has stuck by there team during the worst times and now going into a better season with good times 4 the Raiders now wanting to go Hollywood is unacceptable we deserve a new stadium in Oakland

damn right.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

well I ve detailed throughout this whole thread how the raiders thank god,are off the list to LA,so are the chargers os its just the rams,yahoo!!! the talk has all been the chargers,the rams and the raiders.well the chargers just like the raiders,are off the list as well as you can hear.they have had many chances to move out there the last fews but did not cause their owner is a class guy and wants to stay in san diego.

as you can see below from these videos,there was some talk prior to that on the chargers moving to LA.

Last edited:
well I ve detailed throughout this whole thread how the raiders thank god,are off the list to LA,so are the chargers os its just the rams,yahoo!!! the talk has all been the chargers,the rams and the raiders.well the chargers just like the raiders,are off the list as well as you can hear.they have had many chances to move out there the last fews but did not cause their owner is a class guy and wants to stay in san diego.

as you can see below from these videos,there was some talk prior to that on the chargers moving to LA.

this more than anything else,is why the chargers are thankfully,staying in san diego.

San Diego CA - A Beautiful City - YouTube

this more than anything else,is why the chargers are thankfully,staying in san diego.

San Diego CA - A Beautiful City - YouTube

that was a san diego video,but these two LA videos are much more exciting.:banana:

Classic Rams Intro I Love LA - YouTube

Randy Newman- I Iove L.A. - YouTube

whats great is the 49er fans even want the rams back in LA because there has been no rivalry with them ever since they left.at this years game in san fran,niner fans were chanting BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:thup:

repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth to some people-such as the saint louis post for instance.they propagate the lie that the rams left LA because they did not have great fan support.they left because the owner was a bitch who murdered her husband so she could take over the team and being the showgirl she was form saint louis,move them there to her hometown.If carrol rosenbloom her husband she had murdered off was still alive today,they never would have left Los angeles.

"we can do this,we just need our team.I hope its the Rams for the future football team in LA."

thanks,mayor eric garcetti for supporting the return of L.A.'S TRUE NFL TEAM!!! on KNX1070 too bad its not availaible for downloading.

LA Ram fans in southern california will decided whether the Rams are a good fit for Los Angeles,thank you very much.

BEHIND ENEMY LINES Do the Rams Fit in LA insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife The Waiting Room with Jawaad Hasan

This little story really seems to prove my point. Seems St. Louis has a case of "City-Envy." Remember, in this case, size will always count.

St. Louis Admit it. You 8217 re worried about the 8220 L.A. 8221 Rams. On Any Given Sports Day

understand this is a humor piece, but you gotta love when a tourist visits Hollywood, rubs elbows with a bunch of transplants (ironically many of em are probably from the Midwest), and then declares the Rams a bad fit for the city's 9-10 million blue-collar residents. You're right, that isn't so scientific. BTW All L.A. teams are near the top of their leagues in attendance, not sure where you came up with "pathetic"....LA might be confusing to an outsider though, after all, people come here from all over the world, so not all of them are any one way. But if you head down to Dodger Stadium, the Coliseum, or Staples Center all the natives show up and represent. I'd say more so than St Louis, which seems more like a front running town than L.A. Hope you had a nice trip.

That's what's great about Los Angeles a.k.a. The Entertainment Capitol of the World. On a Sunday Autumn -even Winter - morning you can head out to Malibu and hit the waves and be back home in plenty of time to get to the stadium for the one p.m. kickoff.
Going to a football game on a Sunday afternoon should be one of the options Los Angelenoes have to choose from. We've done it successfully before and we'll do it again soon.
In 1993, St. Louis made the mistake of counting its proverbial chickens before they hatched by building a stadium before securing a team almost throwing away millions of tax-payer dollars. In Los Angeles we're more prudent than that. Farmer Field is shovel-ready. But we won't dig until a team says we want to move to L.A. Then and only then will we break ground. You probably didn't make it to the Coliseum or the Rose Bowl on your trek "behind enemy lines" because those two facilities would work just fine as temporary homes for the Rams until Farmers Field is completed.
St. Louis has complete "City Envy."

could not have said it better myself.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thup:

Last edited:
THIS IS A HIGH STAKES POKER GAME AND STAN KROENKE IS HOLDING "ALL" THE CARDS....

thats priceless in the video how they say -the city and his team have stopped talking and-the NFL and 75% of the owners have to give him the blessing.Like they arent going to do so.Like thats REALLY a roadblock for him:biggrin:

L.A. land sale raises stakes in Rams stadium talks News

sports writer jason cole-

Jason Cole‏@JasonPhilCole
@rpister @LATimesfarmer a team will return to LA sometime in next 4 yrs. Rams are good bet because kroenke has deepest pockets, nfl support

Forum List

Back