expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

No that is a post i copied and pasted from an oakland raider fan talking about what a joke it was to have the raiders and chargers move in together in carson.lol

btw you mentioned you never followed the rams the last 22 years which is understandable since they played played in that dump in stank louis-that is WHY i havent either.have you followed the chargers by chance?

here is a couple of short videos you might want to listen to that deals with the chargers staying in SD.sounds good for a change,all last year it was all negative that they would join the rams this year.

Jason Cole: “The NFL wants San Diego in the rotation of Super Bowl cities”

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saving-our-bolts-more-than-a-team#/

Are you a Chargers fan too? Cali teams I guess I followed the Raiders the most. Do I need to run now? :lol: :scared1:

well YEAH you need to run if you rooted for the LA TRAITERS when they were in LA.:up:

I thought I had already established that a long time ago that I was a chargers fan as well?

when the chokeland faiders were playing in LA,i did the same thing that I did with the st louis lambs the last 22 years,same as i rooted for all the 31 teams that played the rams to win each week the last 22 years,I also rooted for the team that played the traiters in LA each week to win.same as if the rams dont play in LA then they are arent the rams,same holds true for the raiders,if they dont play in oakland,then they arent the raiders.

that is the ONLY reason i refer to them as the chokeland faiders because they had the nerve to invade LA which is Ram territory.:mad: I guarantee you Al Davis is burning in hell right alongside with that evil bitch Rams owner Georgia Frontiere who moved the Rams.

she is even MORE evil than Al because I bet you did not know that she murdererd her husband to get ownership of the rams so she could move them to st louis her hometown where she was a show girl? Had her husband never been murdered and he was alive today the Rams would still be in LA today and they would have never left.:mad:

Now that they are back in oakland where they belong,I cant hate them anymore like i did when they were in LA.:thup:

when they were in LA i would always say-god i wish they would move back to oakland,thats where they belong,with all those other smelly scumbag sewer dwelling ratholes.

When the Rams left LA,I switched to the chargers as my favorite team,but it hasnt been the same.

as much as I love the chargers I could not get excited about watching them each week like i did with the Rams.I always got excited about the whole upcoming week when the Rams were in LA always counting down the days to win sunday came to watch the Rams. The chargers just never brought that excitement for me.I dont live in die with the chargers like I did with the Rams.

Well heck, I can't keep up with everything, plus you make long posts.

here is that story on how that evil bitch georgia murdered her husband so she could get ownership of the rams and move them to LA.like i said she was even more evil that al davis who at least did not murder anyone.she is burning in hell right now.

her husband had it arranged that when he died his son would become owner but she fixed that so she took that away from him and she became the owner.

Thunder Matt's Saloon: War Criminal: Georgia Frontiere

:confused-84: WOW.

this isnt proof positive they will be back in LA next year" im saving the best for the last." but this has been well known starting back in 2012 two years ago that after this season they will leave saint louis for LA and since saint louis has not even come close to giving them the stadium they want and stan isnt even returning phone calls from them,the writing is all over the wall they are leaving after this year.:banana::dance: they are getting scared in saint louis,they are in denial mode about it there the few that support them there and it is VERY few,that place is always half empty all the time with much more fans from the opposing team at their games then rams fans.:biggrin: that all changes with the return to LA where they have HUGE following,they have no following there at all.

He was right about LA getting a Superbowl, just wrong about the year. One has to wonder if the St. Louis media gave the move as much coverage as these other stations. Maybe if they had, the fans and city would have worked harder to get a deal done. It does seem LA/CA knew it was going to happen. Since these reports are at least 2 years old, St. Louis can't say they were caught unawares. It's not like it crept up on them. Any St. Louis residents on USMB? I don't think I have seen any. I think it would be interesting to hear their perspective. Nice call on the relocation InsideJob.

this isnt proof positive they will be back in LA next year" im saving the best for the last." but this has been well known starting back in 2012 two years ago that after this season they will leave saint louis for LA and since saint louis has not even come close to giving them the stadium they want and stan isnt even returning phone calls from them,the writing is all over the wall they are leaving after this year.:banana::dance: they are getting scared in saint louis,they are in denial mode about it there the few that support them there and it is VERY few,that place is always half empty all the time with much more fans from the opposing team at their games then rams fans.:biggrin: that all changes with the return to LA where they have HUGE following,they have no following there at all.

He was right about LA getting a Superbowl, just wrong about the year. One has to wonder if the St. Louis media gave the move as much coverage as these other stations. Maybe if they had, the fans and city would have worked harder to get a deal done. It does seem LA/CA knew it was going to happen. Since these reports are at least 2 years old, St. Louis can't say they were caught unawares. It's not like it crept up on them. Any St. Louis residents on USMB? I don't think I have seen any. I think it would be interesting to hear their perspective. Nice call on the relocation InsideJob.

yeah there is this one st louis troll on here who came on and trolled my thread in the beginning.he first came on and said that kroneke was just using the land purchase as LEVERAGE for a new stadium.:rofl: and then when more and more facts started coming out that they were indeed going to LA,he then LIED and said he never said that they were not coming back like the troll he is.:rofl:

you didnt answer the question though which was from watching just that one video,wouldnt you agree that it was pretty obvious they were moving back,that even a CHILD could have seen it?:rolleyes-41::rofl:

yeah there is this one st louis troll on here who came on and trolled my thread in the beginning.he first came on and said that kroneke was just using the land purchase as LEVERAGE for a new stadium.:rofl: and then when more and more facts started coming out that they were indeed going to LA,he then LIED and said he never said that they were not coming back like the troll he is.:rofl:

you didnt answer the question though which was from watching just that one video,wouldnt you agree that it was pretty obvious they were moving back,that even a CHILD could have seen it?:rolleyes-41::rofl:

It seems that way for those in CA. I don't know if St. Louis got the same sort of coverage. I would think this would be a pretty regular topic among LA fans. I just wonder if the St. Louis media properly relayed the gravity of the situation. Honestly, I probably would have been one of those naysayers (to a point) going by the coverage it got around here, which isn't that far from St. Louis.

It seems that way for those in CA. I don't know if St. Louis got the same sort of coverage. I would think this would be a pretty regular topic among LA fans. I just wonder if the St. Louis media properly relayed the gravity of the situation. Honestly, I probably would have been one of those naysayers (to a point) going by the coverage it got around here, which isn't that far from St. Louis.

yeah but if you saw THAT video of mine you just watched and I posted on here two years ago which that saint louis troll refused to watch back then along with some other idiots here at USMB also refused to do,YOU would have seen the obvious that the Rams were coming back to St Louis.:cuckoo:

as I said,even a CHILD watching that,could have figured out that the Rams were coming back obviously.:rolleyes:

that st louis troll was so much in denial,he only saw what he WANTED to see back then,so thats why he refused to watch my videos.:D

First off: No one in L.A. wants an NFL Team. L.A. is over run with Illegal Aliens from Central and South America who watch Soccer (Futbol). They don't really care for the NFL.

So when the talking heads on ESPN or any other sports show say that there is fan support for team, they're full of sh*t.

Liar.:bsflag:here is proof it is actually YOU who is full of shit.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lol: sorry but I think al michaels has far more credibility than you,huggy,or rightwinger do.:lmao::lmao::lmao:dont know WHYI even bother posting it since you obviously wont watch it as we both know..

Deny it all you want but its so obvious you are a demise LA RAIDER fan who is butthurt because you're not getting your Raiders back to LA,that they are staying in oakland.I see right through you,you dont fool me.:lmao: sorry,you'll have to keep traveling to oakland,their not coming back but your hated Rams are.:laugh: cant wait till the middle of march comes when I have the last laugh on all of you when the announcement is made.:laugh:

glad you're at LEAST not like most oakland raider fans who still worship al davis even though he betrayed them and gave them the middle finger.I give you credit for THAT much at least.lol

Hey creme check out this video here.many people that came on here are ignorant about football in LA,they made many ignorant posts that LA is not an NFL football town and the rams were not supported well out there because they have the beachs and hollywood and everything,al michales used to broadcast many games for the Rams in LA out there,he debunks that BS in this video,check it out,its very interesting.:)

First off: No one in L.A. wants an NFL Team. L.A. is over run with Illegal Aliens from Central and South America who watch Soccer (Futbol). They don't really care for the NFL.

So when the talking heads on ESPN or any other sports show say that there is fan support for team, they're full of sh*t.

Liar.:bsflag:here is proof it is actually YOU who is full of shit.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lol: sorry but I think al michaels has far more credibility than you,huggy,or rightwinger do.:lmao::lmao::lmao:dont know WHYI even bother posting it since you obviously wont watch it as we both know..

Deny it all you want but its so obvious you are a demise LA RAIDER fan who is butthurt because you're not getting your Raiders back to LA,that they are staying in oakland.I see right through you,you dont fool me.:lmao: sorry,you'll have to keep traveling to oakland,their not coming back but your hated Rams are.:laugh: cant wait till the middle of march comes when I have the last laugh on all of you when the announcement is made.:laugh:

glad you're at LEAST not like most oakland raider fans who still worship al davis even though he betrayed them and gave them the middle finger.I give you credit for THAT much at least.lol

Hey creme check out this video here.many people that came on here are ignorant about football in LA,they made many ignorant posts that LA is not an NFL football town and the rams were not supported well out there because they have the beachs and hollywood and everything,al michales used to broadcast many games for the Rams in LA out there,he debunks that BS in this video,check it out,its very interesting.:)

I agree with you and Mr. Michaels. That comment from Mad Scientist is pretty silly too. Maybe he/she was just trolling you. While football may not be as popular in southern California as it is in, say, Ohio, Alabama, or Florida; I imagine it is pretty freakin popular. To think the NFL isn't liked well enough in a population of 14 million to justify not having a team is kind of naive.
There are a lot of NFL fans in Mexico. There is even a game between Houston and Oakland this year in Mexico City. There have been games down there before too, albeit, not in awhile. They had 20 million viewers for the Super Bowl alone last season. I vaguely remember some far fetched talk of an expansion team in Mexico City. It will never happen because of the risk to the players and personnel and their families, but the talk was there all the same. Hell, you used to be able to relocate your team there in Madden lulz.

"...and even today the Steelers fan club in Mexico is the largest outside of Pittsburgh."

Why Mexico is ready to put on a huge show for the NFL

NFL game in Mexico presented by Grupo Financiero Banorte

I agree with you and Mr. Michaels. That comment from Mad Scientist is pretty silly too. Maybe he/she was just trolling you. While football may not be as popular in southern California as it is in, say, Ohio, Alabama, or Florida; I imagine it is pretty freakin popular. To think the NFL isn't liked well enough in a population of 14 million to justify not having a team is kind of naive.
There are a lot of NFL fans in Mexico. There is even a game between Houston and Oakland this year in Mexico City. There have been games down there before too, albeit, not in awhile. They had 20 million viewers for the Super Bowl alone last season. I vaguely remember some far fetched talk of an expansion team in Mexico City. It will never happen because of the risk to the players and personnel and their families, but the talk was there all the same. Hell, you used to be able to relocate your team there in Madden lulz.

"...and even today the Steelers fan club in Mexico is the largest outside of Pittsburgh."

Why Mexico is ready to put on a huge show for the NFL

NFL game in Mexico presented by Grupo Financiero Banorte

yeah its so obvious that mad scientist is just a troll who was trolling.:thup:

The ONLY thing he ever got right in all his ramblings was that carson was a complete joke for the chargers and raiders to go there because it is a toxic landfill out there.:up:

as everyone can see below,the raiders were never embraced in LA.the Rams were.so contrary to what demise LA RAIDER fans want to believe,The Raiders would not be welcomed back by many folks in LA.

Los Angeles is a Raiders town, they would be a better fit in L.A.
This could not be a bigger lie. During their short stint in Los Angeles, the Raiders were the distant second team to the Rams. Even after winning the Super Bowl in the City of Angels, the Raiders could not draw well because no one was going to abandon their Rams and join up with the infamous "Raider Nation." The Raiders would often average crowds in the low 40,000s only reaching the 80,000/90,000 mark when visiting teams like the 49ers, Chargers, and Rams and their fans came to the Coliseum. During those games, at least half of the fans were cheering for the "visiting" team. The NFL tried to stop the Raiders from moving, but it was impossible to stop Al Davis. The silver and black never belonged in Los Angeles and the fans here do not want that team to bring its owner and all of its problems to Southern California. Also, the Raiders DO NOT still own the Los Angeles market no matter what the Raiders organization tries to say.

I am still curious to see how it goes. Just a few more months and we should know..

The Rams never had a decent following in Los Angeles/Anaheim. (Top)
The Los Angeles Rams led the NFL in attendance 11 times in franchise history, spent a majority of their time in the top 5, and averaged well over the NFL average during their stay in the City of Angels. The television ratings were also significantly higher when the Rams were in Los Angeles as opposed to ratings of random teams (including the Raiders) on television in Southern California during the previous 16 seasons. The Rams were at one point the pride and joy of Los Angeles and they had a very large following both when they played at the Coliseum

that is ALSO backed up by al michaels which i already posted this before below.

in commenting further on this video of michaels,he was recently on ESPN being interviewed and asked the question about a team being in LA in the next couple years and guess what? he ONLY mentioned the Rams,nobody else.as i said before,this is common knowledge around the country its going to happen.

just as it was common knowledge around the country in 95 in the prior months before the raiders moved back to oakland that it was going to happen.same thing happening all over again.

so much for the myth that LA never supported the Rams.again i got friends out there,i know better,cant fool me.

in fact without bragging,I have contacts in both LA and in saint louis,so you guys arent ready for the big leagues with me.you cant stand toe to toe in this discussion.you have no answes for any of the facts on how gloomy the situation in saint louis is.

So far it looks like you are on spot with all you have said. :up:

and so it begins,that amazing incredible fan support they have in saint louis.support for a team that is far greater than any fan support the seahawks have right now.:biggrin:

He is saying what I have been saying all along below for the past year.:biggrin:

Paul Harris Online

Sunday, September 07, 2014
Los Angeles, You Can Have The Rams

don't go to Rams games, but I do watch them on TV, and I worry that the diminishing fan base will soon get so small that the NFL's blackout rule will kick in -- so that none of their games are on local TV -- and that will be that. In fact, it sounded today like there were at least as many Vikings fans in the dome cheering for their team as there were Rams fans booing ours. This was not a first-time phenomenon. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that St. Louis leads the NFL in tickets sold to fans of the opposing team.
We're not going to spend public dollars to build the Rams a new stadium or fix up their current home in the dome -- and we know that billionaire owner Stan Kroenke won't put his own hard-inherited money to fix up a venue where attendance is going to keep dropping because the product consistently sucks.
So, LA, you can have the Rams back.
You're the nation's second-largest market, and you're supposedly hungry for an NFL franchise that will bring out huge crowds, create corporate synergy opportunities, and draw big TV ratings. Go ahead and build them a new stadium and try to create a new fan base. But when the new LA Rams set records for fumbles lost, interceptions thrown, penalties against, and players with season-ending injuries, don't come crying to us.
We have been there and done that for the last decade.

as I've said dozens of times on this thread.I dont care of they go 0-16 every year the next 5 years.I'll still go and attend at LEAST half their games at home next season and in the future.

Im convinced that stan saw how the bitch from saint louis dismantled that team so badly in LA getting rid of great players like Eric Dickerson and many others to get everybody in LA disgusted with her fiddling,that they stopped showing up to games the last couple years so she could justify the move to saint louis to the owners. stan obviously took a page out of her book.

Thats why their draft choices were so pathetic this past off season passing up on impact players like mack for the pitiful draft picks they got since he wants them to do badly thier last year in saint louis.

Mack has been a wrecking machine for the oakland raiders.I never imagined the rams would pass him up after the texans took clowney but they did for that obvious reason.:biggrin:

NEXT year,they will finally get serious about making good draft choices.the best thing for Rams fans to do in LA is cheer them on to go 0-16 to get that number one pick.the worse they fail,the quicker we get them back to LA next year.:biggrin:

I hope you're listening Bill.:biggrin:

Didn't follow all of this. Guess because it was quite a while back when posted. A lot has come forth since this.

this is why the raiders need to stay in oakland,their fans have passion for that team,yo move them to another city,you wont see this same kind of passion.there was none in LA. would be same anywhere else as al davis found out.

LA has the SAME passion for their RAMS that there is NONE in saint louis.they come back to LA and the place will packed as well like it always was.

saint louis doe not care about that team one bit at all.

Raiders sell out home opener vs Texans televised locally - Silver And Black Pride

I agree with you here. I don't think SL gave two hoots about the Rams being there. I still do not get why they moved.

The Los Angeles Rams led the NFL in attendance 11 times in franchise history, spent a majority of their time in the top 5, and averaged well over the NFL average during their stay in the City of Angels. The television ratings were also significantly higher when the Rams were in Los Angeles as opposed to ratings of random teams (including the Raiders) on television in Southern California during the previous 16 seasons. The Rams were at one point the pride and joy of Los Angeles and they had a very large following both when they played at the Coliseum

in commenting further on this video of michaels,he was recently on ESPN being interviewed and asked the question about a team being in LA in the next couple years and guess what? he ONLY mentioned the Rams,nobody else.as i said before,this is common knowledge around the country its going to happen.

just as it was common knowledge around the country in 95 in the prior months before the raiders moved back to oakland that it was going to happen.same thing happening all over again.

so much for the myth that LA never supported the Rams.again i got friends out there,i know better,cant fool me.

in fact without bragging,I have contacts in both LA and in saint louis,so you guys arent ready for the big leagues with me.you cant stand toe to toe in this discussion.you have no answes for any of the facts on how gloomy the situation in saint louis is.

the ONLY thing i was wrong on was the year saying it would happen in 2015.I got laughed at by posters here when I was off by one year but in the end,I got the last laugh on them. there were a few smart ones here that knew better telling me in PM's i would have the last laugh on them as i did.lol

the ONLY thing i was wrong on was the year saying it would happen in 2015.I got laughed at by posters here when I was off by one year but in the end,I got the last laugh on them. there were a few smart ones here that knew better telling me in PM's i would have the last laugh on them as i did.lol

True. Takes time to do what they have done. And people are good at jumping to conclusions anyhow. You were right in the end.

this is why the raiders need to stay in oakland,their fans have passion for that team,yo move them to another city,you wont see this same kind of passion.there was none in LA. would be same anywhere else as al davis found out.

LA has the SAME passion for their RAMS that there is NONE in saint louis.they come back to LA and the place will packed as well like it always was.

Raiders sell out home opener vs Texans televised locally - Silver And Black Pride

I agree with you here. I don't think SL gave two hoots about the Rams being there. I still do not get why they moved.

they moved because the evil bitch owner who moved them to st louis was a showgirl from there.the NFL owners initially oppossed the move voting against it only changing their votes later once she threatened them with a lawsuit.they should have stood their ground and not cabe in to her though.:mad:

thankfully the Rams will never leave LA again because after the Raiders left a couple months later and then the Oilers nd Browns did one year later,the NFL changed their rules where a team cannot leave a big market like LA to move to a smaller city like the houston Oilers did with nashviile as well.

Unfortunatly these rules were not in place back then as they are now.:(

they moved because the evil bitch owner who moved them to st louis was a showgirl from there.the NFL owners initially oppossed the move voting against it only changing their votes later once she threatened them with a lawsuit.they should have stood their ground and not cabe in to her though.:mad:

thankfully the Rams will never leave LA again because after the Raiders left a couple months later and then the Oilers nd Browns did one year later,the NFL changed their rules where a team cannot leave a big market like LA to move to a smaller city like the houston Oilers did with nashviile as well.

Unfortunatly these rules were not in place back then as they are now.:(

But, on the bright side they are in place now, and they won't be moving again. :)

True. Takes time to do what they have done. And people are good at jumping to conclusions anyhow. You were right in the end.

the ONLY reason it did not happen in 2015 like everyone in the NFL originally thought it would is because idiot jerk dean spanos of the chargers threw a temper tantrem about it claiming LA belonged to him and it would hurt his fanbase.oh please,the chargers survived for 35 years when the rams were in LA.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back