expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Chargers Initiative Receives Multiple Fan Endorsements -

Chargers Get Support For Stadium Plan

The voters of San Diego have, at the very least, the need to know the Mayor's position on this Citizen's Initiative."

13178975_1277730175594461_9178839175561676322_n.jpg

Sheesh I didn't realize there is a lawsuit now.

you beat me to the punch i was just about to give you a shout out in pm.lol

Yes, I just happened to be here at the right time. :)

just wondering,anybody you know in real life talked about the rams coming back by chance?

Not here in my part of the country. And honestly I have not followed them a lot myself, but I sure intend to this coming season. I will be keeping up weekly. :)

just wondering,anybody you know in real life talked about the rams coming back by chance?

Not here in my part of the country. And honestly I have not followed them a lot myself, but I sure intend to this coming season. I will be keeping up weekly. :)

cool. well cant blame you for a second not following them.Hey even I myself have not followed them the past 22 years,who would WANT to follow that phony fraud team that was playing in st louis the last 22 years?

this is the REAL Rams team.

13177991_1170278786323855_4883827301158754710_n.jpg

cool. well cant blame you for a second not following them.Hey even I myself have not followed them the past 22 years,who would WANT to follow that phony fraud team that was playing in st louis the last 22 years?

that team that played in stank louis the last 22 years was the LAMBS.This team here in sunny california is the RAMS.

Whoa, it never dawned on me that it had been 22 years. Bet there's going to be a HUGE welcome home on the first game!

Here's the thing about LA Raider fans, they are miserable cuz they havn't had the NFL in over 20yrs and what do they get,the Rams so in a way they still don't! So being miserable they want company like someone on Welfare they be looking over the fence and seeus thriving in NorCal we got the jobs$ strong Unions and the Raiders! They be fuck that if we can't have them we want them to move to another State! Yep that's the crux of LA fans and their logic, they will never have the Raiders playing there again except against the Rams so they sit in fantasy land and call themselves the LA Raiders ya better check the calendar it's been a minute since 1994! So ya better keep pushing that Charger gear on the side cuz I know you got boxes full of the half bolt half Raider jerseys to sell! In the mean time the Raiders actually play in Oakland and that is no fantasy it's FACT something you know nothing about!!!!
:beer::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
So ya better keep pushing that Charger gear on the side cuz I know you got boxes full of the half bolt half Raider jerseys to sell! In the mean time the Raiders actually play in Oakland and that is no fantasy it's FACT something you know nothing about!!!!

Me??

So ya better keep pushing that Charger gear on the side cuz I know you got boxes full of the half bolt half Raider jerseys to sell! In the mean time the Raiders actually play in Oakland and that is no fantasy it's FACT something you know nothing about!!!!

Me??
No that is a post i copied and pasted from an oakland raider fan talking about what a joke it was to have the raiders and chargers move in together in carson.lol

btw you mentioned you never followed the rams the last 22 years which is understandable since they played played in that dump in stank louis-that is WHY i havent either.have you followed the chargers by chance?

here is a couple of short videos you might want to listen to that deals with the chargers staying in SD.sounds good for a change,all last year it was all negative that they would join the rams this year.

Jason Cole: “The NFL wants San Diego in the rotation of Super Bowl cities”

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/saving-our-bolts-more-than-a-team#/

• Thanks

Me??
No that is a post i copied and pasted from an oakland raider fan talking about what a joke it was to have the raiders and chargers move in together in carson.lol

btw you mentioned you never followed the rams the last 22 years which is understandable since they played played in that dump in stank louis-that is WHY i havent either.have you followed the chargers by chance?

here is a couple of short videos you might want to listen to that deals with the chargers staying in SD.sounds good for a change,all last year it was all negative that they would join the rams this year.

Are you a Chargers fan too? Cali teams I guess I followed the Raiders the most. Do I need to run now? :lol: :scared1:

Me??

Are you a Chargers fan too? Cali teams I guess I followed the Raiders the most. Do I need to run now? :lol: :scared1:

well YEAH you need to run if you rooted for the LA TRAITERS when they were in LA.:up:

I thought I had already established that a long time ago that I was a chargers fan as well?

when the chokeland faiders were playing in LA,i did the same thing that I did with the st louis lambs the last 22 years,same as i rooted for all the 31 teams that played the rams to win each week the last 22 years,I also rooted for the team that played the traiters in LA each week to win.same as if the rams dont play in LA then they are arent the rams,same holds true for the raiders,if they dont play in oakland,then they arent the raiders.

that is the ONLY reason i refer to them as the chokeland faiders because they had the nerve to invade LA which is Ram territory.:mad: I guarantee you Al Davis is burning in hell right alongside with that evil bitch Rams owner Georgia Frontiere who moved the Rams.

she is even MORE evil than Al because I bet you did not know that she murdererd her husband to get ownership of the rams so she could move them to st louis her hometown where she was a show girl? Had her husband never been murdered and he was alive today the Rams would still be in LA today and they would have never left.:mad:

Now that they are back in oakland where they belong,I cant hate them anymore like i did when they were in LA.:thup:

when they were in LA i would always say-god i wish they would move back to oakland,thats where they belong,with all those other smelly scumbag sewer dwelling ratholes.

When the Rams left LA,I switched to the chargers as my favorite team,but it hasnt been the same.

as much as I love the chargers I could not get excited about watching them each week like i did with the Rams.I always got excited about the whole upcoming week when the Rams were in LA always counting down the days to when sunday came to watch the Rams. The chargers just never brought that excitement for me.I dont live in die with the chargers like I did with the Rams.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Me??

well YEAH you need to run if you rooted for the LA TRAITERS when they were in LA.:up:

I thought I had already established that a long time ago that I was a chargers fan as well?

when the chokeland faiders were playing in LA,i did the same thing that I did with the st louis lambs the last 22 years,same as i rooted for all the 31 teams that played the rams to win each week the last 22 years,I also rooted for the team that played the traiters in LA each week to win.same as if the rams dont play in LA then they are arent the rams,same holds true for the raiders,if they dont play in oakland,then they arent the raiders.

that is the ONLY reason i refer to them as the chokeland faiders because they had the nerve to invade LA which is Ram territory.:mad: I guarantee you Al Davis is burning in hell right alongside with that evil bitch Rams owner Georgia Frontiere who moved the Rams.

she is even MORE evil than Al because I bet you did not know that she murdererd her husband to get ownership of the rams so she could move them to st louis her hometown where she was a show girl? Had her husband never been murdered and he was alive today the Rams would still be in LA today and they would have never left.:mad:

Now that they are back in oakland where they belong,I cant hate them anymore like i did when they were in LA.:thup:

when they were in LA i would always say-god i wish they would move back to oakland,thats where they belong,with all those other smelly scumbag sewer dwelling ratholes.

When the Rams left LA,I switched to the chargers as my favorite team,but it hasnt been the same.

as much as I love the chargers I could not get excited about watching them each week like i did with the Rams.I always got excited about the whole upcoming week when the Rams were in LA always counting down the days to win sunday came to watch the Rams. The chargers just never brought that excitement for me.I dont live in die with the chargers like I did with the Rams.

Well heck, I can't keep up with everything, plus you make long posts.

Me??

as much as I love the chargers I could not get excited about watching them each week like i did with the Rams.I always got excited about the whole upcoming week when the Rams were in LA always counting down the days to win sunday came to watch the Rams. The chargers just never brought that excitement for me.I dont live in die with the chargers like I did with the Rams.

Well heck, I can't keep up with everything, plus you make long posts.

here is that story on how that evil bitch georgia murdered her husband so she could get ownership of the rams and move them to LA.like i said she was even more evil that al davis who at least did not murder anyone.she is burning in hell right now.

her husband had it arranged that when he died his son would become owner but she fixed that so she took that away from him and she became the owner.

Thunder Matt's Saloon: War Criminal: Georgia Frontiere

Forum List

Back