expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I think Carson is a dead project if the Raiders pursue deal in Oakland. As I understand it, if the Raiders leave, Goldman Sachs pulls out of Carson. That leaves Dean with two --either join ESK in Inglewood or stay in San Diego. I just don't think he has the wherewithal to pull off Carson, pay relocation fees, and keep his team competitive at the same time. He definitely needs help from ESK if Chargers have a chance to move to L.A.

I've thought all along Spanos has played a poker game all along. Earlier he stepped down with only remaining responsibility being possible move to LA. This shielded his sons from blame if team stays. I think the Spanos family wins if they get new stadium in SD. Host city for Super Bowls. Sons and family do not have to uproot. NFL keeps great market. Win-win-win. Not to mention Aztecs get new home and SD has new stadium to host their two Bowl games.

Rams set to finish season on West Coast

Earlier this month, the Rams played what could be their final home game in St. Louis.

Now, they may be done with those practice fields, too.

The Rams (6-8) are staying on the West Coast for the final two games. They traveled Friday night to Seattle for Sunday’s game, and then are heading to Napa, Calif., where they’ll prepare for the season finale at San Francisco.

It’s the first time in the franchise’s 21 seasons in St. Louis that it won’t be practicing at home for a regular-season game, although counting the preseason it’s the second time this year. The Rams’ stayed in Oxnard, Calif., between consecutive road games in August as well.

The backdrop is just a bit unusual, given owner Stan Kroenke wants to move the team back to Los Angeles.

For the first time since 1994, the Rams wear yellow jerseys in their last StL home game. For the first time since 1994, the Rams practice for two weeks (August-Oxnard, December-Napa) in California. For, the first time since the StL Exile, the Rams do not return to StL on a road trip. Coincidence?!? This is the last week of Exile practice and the very last game for the StL Rams. It's happening!#LARams2016

"They aren't giving participation trophies for this team not quitting," defensive end Chris Long said after Sunday's victory in Seattle. "When the chips are down, that's when you find out what people are made of. I think we've got the right kind of guys in this locker room."

Out of contention, Rams staying competitive

Institutional Investor

http://www.dailynews.com/…/massive-porter-ranch-gas-leak-ma…

"The two-month-old leak at Southern California Gas Co.'s storage facility above Porter Ranch that is pumping massive amounts of methane into the air may derail a big upscale housing development planned for the community."

So methane is poisoning people in their homes, but SURE it okay to build a toxic stadium in CARSONOGEN where thousands of people will be exposed inside!

Really smart NFL (sarcasm)!

You know the rubes are getting desperate as the hour grows nye. Shane Gray was now attacking Chris Myers the play by play guy on the Rams game yesterday because he feels Myers said something anti-St Louis in regards to the Rams relocation to LA.

CK made comments about how good the fans are in Seattle. He said its better than playing in front of nobody. At least these fans care. Myers announced on the air what CK said. Its nice having an announcer on our side.

Look for the Rams moving to Los Angeles only,I have come to this belief that some back room negotiations is going on,first the Raiders not going anywhere,the Chargers will change their minds and stay where they are,it's my gut feeling,look at it this way,I was in St Louis this year the fans support is not there,How can you leave a place like Oakland full stadium verses hardly Noone in St Louis,I have been saying follow the money folks! They need SD for Super Bowl purposes, LA will have a team and stadium soon ! I believe it will only be the Rams Period!‪#‎HORNSUP‬‪#‎Myopinion‬

Stl says they do not want the Rams back. "You’re dead to us, Rams. "

50 Things We Would Rather Keep in St. Louis Than the Rams

It's no wonder Jay Nixon now talks about keeping StL an "NFL city" instead of keeping the Rams. Am I sensing that he knows his battle to keep the team has been irreparably lost?

Last edited:
Sorry not good enough because there is NO OWNER commitment.

St. Louis stadium plan arrives at NFL offices : News

Stl has sent its stadium proposal to the NFL. All 400 pages of it. my guess is that it is full of holes and won't convince anyone that the city has a concrete proposal worthy of consideration. If smoke and mirrors is what the NFL wants, then I am sure that the stl proposal will do the trick. Since the LA RAMS are staying on the west coast this week, wrapping up the year in Frisco, why don't they just take a quick hop down to LAX after the game and they will be HOME.

Putting it charitably, the StL proposal is fatally flawed. Just do the math. No sane NFL owner (even one named Stan Kroenke) could sign such a piece of voodoo economics filled with smoke and mirrors.

yeah good job at submitting a plan that roger goodel has said is not going to work or is viable.:lmao::haha::happy-1:

"I feel sorry for St. Louis, it’s not a foregone conclusion, but it’s looking bleak. We were in the same position. We were spoiled. We had two teams, and then we looked up and we had none. I know it’s going to hurt somebody for us to get a team, but that’s out of our hands."

feel sorry for Oakland Raider fans if the team moves back to LA. Raiders never should have left Oakland the first time.
I feel sorry for Charger fans if the team moves to LA. San Diego is a great town and deserves the Chargers.
I do NOT feel sorry for St. Louis! They bribed Georgia to move the team, and laughed at LA Rams fans. They act like they are entitled to the Rams and LA and Stan are stealing the team from them! They forget how they got the team, and how they used bribery and deceit to do it! The deceit was encouraging her to violate every NFL relocation rule and threaten a lawsuit for violating her "right" to move the team despite the rules! She just pretended like she "had" to move the team. STL made a deal with the witch, and Stan used that deal to burn them!
50·5 hrs
Steve HeroldLet's not forget in Ice Cube's 30 for 30 about the Raiders leaving Los Angeles his only comment about the Rams was that yeah they played in Los Angeles too but nobody cared about them. Go back and watch. He's got no love for the Rams and I'd hate to see him start showing up at games if they do return.

Rams, Chargers, Raiders fans left in relocation limbo | The MMQB with Peter King

Last edited:
San Diego's Stadium Plan Goes To NFL Wednesday; St. Louis' Already Sent
oo, have decided to submit a stadium plan for a multipurpose facility conveniently located in Barstow, California. I will merely require that the NFL up the G4 loan to 900mil, to be repaid by whichever fortunate team is able to gain approval to playhalfway between Vegas and Lynnwood. I'm assuming the MLS will be interested in occupying the facility as well, so any NFL team will have to be accommodating. Del Taco has purchased naming rights for 92 cents.:biggrin:

It's amazing how the so-called "California solution" does nothing but hurt the State of California. With the City of Champions Stadium in Inglewood being built, it opens up the possibility of new stadiums being built in both Oakland and San Diego as well.

If Inglewood is approved, it is completely within the realm of possibility that three stadiums (and all of the jobs that come with construction projects this big) are built in the state compared to just one in Carson.

I realize it only takes 8 owners to block Stan but it also only takes 8 to block the others, so a stalemate favors Stan Usc is open to the Rams playing in the coliseum Inglewood has already began infrastructure work for the new stadium as well as passed voter approval ! The league makes money on the Inglewood deal and the Rams have no legal obligation to play anywhere next year. Jones and Kraft are heavy hitters and they back Stan as well! Also there is the whole collusion issue with Richardson and Spanos Stan would clean their clocks if it ever went to court !!!!

I Keep focusing on the Oakland side of everything because of the Town Hall meeting in Oct. where Mark Davis took some Q and A From Raider Fans live on the NFL Network video....

the Raiders need to stay HOME in Oakland... Mark Davis may just do that... i always conder the Raiders more of a wild card than the Chargers, and know the Chargers need the raiders to make anything worth while work

consider this Mark Davis has been more open to Staying put with the raiders than theChargers have with SD...

with new rumors of Mark davis looking at San Diego if the chargers leave then that right there says that Mark davis is not as seriously committed to Carson.... he would be screwing the Oakland Fanbase just like his dad for a bigger market TV Wise

lets not forget that the visit to San Antonio (although very little may come of it) was also made by mark davis

so besides carson we have these cities looked at by Mark Davis
WHICH TO ME MEANS HE IS NOT AS COMMITED TO LOS ANGELES/Carson as is Beleived to be...

i still think his best option is to stay classy in Oakland and get the most Money by going ALONE as an Owner (REMEMBER TO!!! His Mom has stake in the team and i have not heard if she has passed on or given up her share of the Raiders Ownership!!)

but‪#‎Rams2LA2016‬

just a few thoughts further

Forum List

Back