expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I watch the saints go through the same thing every 10 years or so..
I've seen all this before.
oh yeah,see with the saints and the vikings,there were rumors about them leaving as well but it was so obvious that it was hot air,there were never any facts to back it up like there is with this. again when the own media of saint louis is saying they think they will be gone which is 100 degrees different than what they were saying before,their gone.lol..

this is nothing new to me, i went through the same thing before the raiders moved back to oakland.None of my friends back then believed me either in the prior months before they moved when i kept telling them they were going back to oakland,they kept saying -you wish.well i had the last laugh on them saying-i tired to tell you,i dont know why you didnt listen to me.so this is nothing new either.

No..Benson was actively trying to move them post katrina because the conditions at the superdome (extreme damage due to the hurricane and the protected class that "sheltered" there and wrecked the place.) would have been considered "breach of contract" because the dome didn't meet minimum nfl standards.

but that was just 8 years ago.

When the original owner decided to sell the team in the '80's (probably before you were born) there were many rumors and much maneuvering to sell them and move them.

I've seen all this before.
You might be right. We'll see.

oh well i dont know about the time in the 80's since i dont follow the saints but yeah i remember the katrina thing and hearing how they might move and everything,i never believed it though.never saw any facts that backed it up so i never took it serious myself.

It was real.
If you owned a multi million dollar business that was in a city that had just been wrecked and wouldn't be able to recover for years and with most of the population displaced ...you'd look for ways to move your business, too.

Luckily Benson is a New Orleanian and in the end kept the team here. He would have been technically correct, though...the stadium conditions constituted a breach of contract...even though it was no one's fault.
oh not saying it wasnt real.Just that I never saw anything back then to convince me they would leave is all.

this is what I been saying for the past year in a half what this raider fan just said,the saint louis apologists around here just dont get it though.:rolleyes-41:

I'm asking cuz I live in So Cal and I previously told someone on this page I'd let them know if something worth mentioning came up... I see bullshit posts or other internet links saying a team is coming to LA but I know it's bullshit cuz It don't even make the evening news or newspapers (we've been hearing shit for years)..Well it's making News now and the NFL is getting involved.They're pushing for a team by 2015.That'll the 20th year LA has been without a team. Previously it was build a stadium and the team will follow but now they're saying they want a team by 2015 and they can play at the Rose Bowl or Coliseum and wait for the stadium to be built which would be done by 2017..FYI there's been a lot of development happening in the downtown area for a few years now ... Now I ain't saying it's gonna be Raiders but it's looks like it's gonna happen in 2015 .The NFL sees the 20th year as the perfect package..Just giving you a heads up ...RN4L..KEEP THE RAIDERS IN OAKLAND

this is what I been saying for the past year in a half what this raider fan just said,the saint louis apologists around here just dont get it though.:rolleyes-41:

I'm asking cuz I live in So Cal and I previously told someone on this page I'd let them know if something worth mentioning came up... I see bullshit posts or other internet links saying a team is coming to LA but I know it's bullshit cuz It don't even make the evening news or newspapers (we've been hearing shit for years)..Well it's making News now and the NFL is getting involved.They're pushing for a team by 2015.That'll the 20th year LA has been without a team. Previously it was build a stadium and the team will follow but now they're saying they want a team by 2015 and they can play at the Rose Bowl or Coliseum and wait for the stadium to be built which would be done by 2017..FYI there's been a lot of development happening in the downtown area for a few years now ... Now I ain't saying it's gonna be Raiders but it's looks like it's gonna happen in 2015 .The NFL sees the 20th year as the perfect package..Just giving you a heads up ...RN4L..KEEP THE RAIDERS IN OAKLAND
Who is going to pay for the stadium?

from what I have heard from my LA people,the NFL is funding most of it.

Last edited:

The nfl is now building stadiums for team owners? Really?

The nfl is now building stadiums for team owners? Really?

well in this case they dont mind because they have been desperate to get a team back in LA for the past 15 years.they'll do ANYTHING to get an NFL team back.

this charger fan is awake.he is in favor of the raiders going back to LA but he is aware of the facts.

This would be good for SD but LA does not want the Raiders back.

he is talking about the city officials of course.

And the Dodgers and the Angels will square off in the World Series later this month and the Lakers will finish with the best record in the NBA this year and win it all!

Forum List

Back