expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

this is what I been saying for the past year in a half what this raider fan just said,the saint louis apologists around here just dont get it though.:rolleyes-41:

I'm asking cuz I live in So Cal and I previously told someone on this page I'd let them know if something worth mentioning came up... I see bullshit posts or other internet links saying a team is coming to LA but I know it's bullshit cuz It don't even make the evening news or newspapers (we've been hearing shit for years)..Well it's making News now and the NFL is getting involved.They're pushing for a team by 2015.That'll the 20th year LA has been without a team. Previously it was build a stadium and the team will follow but now they're saying they want a team by 2015 and they can play at the Rose Bowl or Coliseum and wait for the stadium to be built which would be done by 2017..FYI there's been a lot of development happening in the downtown area for a few years now ... Now I ain't saying it's gonna be Raiders but it's looks like it's gonna happen in 2015 .The NFL sees the 20th year as the perfect package..Just giving you a heads up ...RN4L..KEEP THE RAIDERS IN OAKLAND
Who is going to pay for the stadium?

from what I have heard from my LA people,the NFL is funding most of it.
The nfl is now building stadiums for team owners? Really?

well in this case they dont mind because they have been desperate to get a team back in LA for the past 15 years.they'll do ANYTHING to get an NFL team back.

I get that the NFL wants a team in LA, but them paying for a stadium seems unlikely to me.

this saint louis media guy is hysterical.I love his fantasy he made up saying there are only die hard LA ram fans in california that want the rams back.:lmao:

the LA RAMS message board i post at has almost 40,000 liks to it.many fans from around the country from other teams like the steelers,and 49ers for example,all want the rams back in LA.:lmao: the media in saint louis is desperate.:lol:

compare that to the message board for being in favor of having the raiders back in LA which only has a little over 8,000 likes to it.:lmao:

Rams Moving Back To L.A. - Ramblin Fan - A St. Louis Rams Fan Site - News Blogs Opinion and more.

well the first 6 words of your sentence are correct anyways.
There's a rumor coming out of Boston the Patriots are thinking about going in a new quarterback direction at the end of this season. That would make Brady a free agent. Do you have any idea what kind of NFL whore he would be? He could pick and choose from among several teams. And he'd probably pick the team with the best chance of winning it all. The Rams are only one quarterback away from winning it all. And in a market like LA, Tom's wife would just love it!

well the first 6 words of your sentence are correct anyways.
There's a rumor coming out of Boston the Patriots are thinking about going in a new quarterback direction at the end of this season. That would make Brady a free agent. Do you have any idea what kind of NFL whore he would be? He could pick and choose from among several teams. And he'd probably pick the team with the best chance of winning it all. The Rams are only one quarterback away from winning it all. And in a market like LA, Tom's wife would just love it!

oh i was wondering why you brought up tom brady.i dont believe the rumor though,i think he will finish his career with the pats. I'll believe the rumor about that when i actually see it.Belecheat knows that his foot is out the door once Brady leaves since brady saved his ass from the toliet.he was a nobody before brady came along so i dont see that happening.He'll be there as long as he wants to stay.

by the way dude,doesnt sound like you been following the rams.the offense has kept them in the game.miles austin just might be the real deal.the defense which everybody thought would be their strength,keeps giving up touchdowns everytime the rams score one.

amazing how just the oppostie has happend this year.everybody thought the offense would not produce especially after bradfords injury and the defense would carry them but its been just the opposite.

you'll have to watch this monday nights game against the niners.the media cant cover this up anymore,everybody around the country knows they are going back next year except people like huggy.lol

the fact they are not trying to cover it up anymore,i bet they will probably talk about it in that game so you'll want to make sure and not miss it. its no longer a secret anymore.i was telling a friend of mine about this a few weeks ago and she didnt believe me,she said-that'll never happen.but i saw her a yesterday and she mentioned that to me about the rams and she now has seen the light because she said she something on ESPN the other night where they were talking about the rams coming back.now the mainstream media is no longer covering it up anymore.

people like huggy dont get it that that is WHY the rams are wearing their classic LA colors in monday nights game aginst the niners because they know they are going back next year.lol

they dont get it that a few weeks ago one of the sports announcers did not correct himself when he said the dallas cowbosy go on the road to face the LOS ANGELES RAMS. that the reason he did not correct himself when he knew better,was they were at that time giving subtle hints that they are coming back.now they arent even beating around the bush anymore,NOW the media in saint louis which has been denying it the past year,THEY are now saying they think the rams are going back.what more proof do people need?:biggrin::cuckoo:

all these people like huggy wo came on here and refused to look at the facts are going to look like prized itios after the football season is over when they announce it.

btw,check your pm.

btw bill,Im sure you know enough about these facts to know that they are true as well? which is people like huggy and mad scientist have been brainwashed into believing ram games in LA were always blacked out because they could not sell out.

that is ONLY true for their last three seasons or so there though and that is BECAUSE as you know,the fans got so fed up with the bitch there because she Purposely sabatoged that team getting rid of all their good players driving them off like eric dickerson ,kevin greene and many many others so she could again sabotoge the team.

whats unfortunate is the fans took her bait and fell for her tactics not showing up for games and the stadium would be half empty and have blackouts so she used that to justify her move to saint louis.before that though,before she did all that and was committed to winning and they were in the playoffs every year,that place was PACKED all the time with rams fans.i have proof of that because i have many LA home ram games at home and they show the stadiums packed in all those games.

the biggest mistake the owner carrol rosenbloom did was to move them out of LA to anaheim because at the LA COLISUEM they always packed that stadium even more,their fanbase fell off alittle when they went to anaheim but agin they alwasy did well there except for the last three years they were there because of the bitch purposely sabotoging the team..

oh i was wondering why you brought up tom brady.i dont believe the rumor though,i think he will finish his career with the pats. I'll believe the rumor about that when i actually see it.Belecheat knows that his foot is out the door once Brady leaves since brady saved his ass from the toliet.he was a nobody before brady came along so i dont see that happening.He'll be there as long as he wants to stay.

by the way dude,doesnt sound like you been following the rams.the offense has kept them in the game.miles austin just might be the real deal.the defense which everybody thought would be their strength,keeps giving up touchdowns everytime the rams score one.

amazing how just the oppostie has happend this year.everybody thought the offense would not produce especially after bradfords injury and the defense would carry them but its been just the opposite.

you'll have to watch this monday nights game against the niners.the media cant cover this up anymore,everybody around the country knows they are going back next year except people like huggy.lol

the fact they are not trying to cover it up anymore,i bet they will probably talk about it in that game so you'll want to make sure and not miss it. its no longer a secret anymore.i was telling a friend of mine about this a few weeks ago and she didnt believe me,she said-that'll never happen.but i saw her a yesterday and she mentioned that to me about the rams and she now has seen the light because she said she something on ESPN the other night where they were talking about the rams coming back.now the mainstream media is no longer covering it up anymore.

people like huggy dont get it that that is WHY the rams are wearing their classic LA colors in monday nights game aginst the niners because they know they are going back next year.lol

they dont get it that a few weeks ago one of the sports announcers did not correct himself when he said the dallas cowbosy go on the road to face the LOS ANGELES RAMS. that the reason he did not correct himself when he knew better,was they were at that time giving subtle hints that they are coming back.now they arent even beating around the bush anymore,NOW the media in saint louis which has been denying it the past year,THEY are now saying they think the rams are going back.what more proof do people need?:biggrin::cuckoo:

all these people like huggy wo came on here and refused to look at the facts are going to look like prized itios after the football season is over when they announce it.

btw,check your pm.
I'll be rooting for Huggy's team this weekend. I can't stand the Cowboys. I also hate San Francisco. Giants or Niners, doesn't matter. I've hated the Giants ever since Juan Marichal beaned Johnny Rosboro. I've hated the Niners since they had John Brodie as their quarterback.

BTW, I've changed my opinion on 9/11. I think you're right!

btw,check your pm.
I'll be rooting for Huggy's team this weekend. I can't stand the Cowboys. I also hate San Francisco. Giants or Niners, doesn't matter. I've hated the Giants ever since Juan Marichal beaned Johnny Rosboro. I've hated the Niners since they had John Brodie as their quarterback.

BTW, I've changed my opinion on 9/11. I think you're right!
wow this is the FIRST time i ever hated the niners was when those thugs harbaugh and kapernick took over and i thought you had been on board about 9/11 ever since it first happened the way you understand how isreal starts wars and everything,the way them and the CIA sleep in bed together?

btw,i have to assume that if the giants make it the world series and my royals do as well,you will for sure be rooting for my royals?:biggrin:

and yeah Im with you on the cowboys,i hate them cause they alwasy wear the same goddamn white uniforms at all their home games so you never see them in their dark uniforms.when the rams get back to LA,when the rams are back in LA,i can go back to easily rooting for the rams to beat the cowboys each time as well since i will no longer hate the rams anymore and they will be my favorite team again,yahoo!!!!:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back