expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

:lmao:
Sorry kids, Al Davis f*cked it all up and as a result L.A. doesn't want a team, only the NFL does. That's why you see all these "planted" stories. It's all B.S.

Story NOT planted: Jerry Jones accused of Sexual Assault.

0234 001LawsuitAgainstJerryJones
Mad nutcase,people like you,huggy and rightwinger troll are going to look like idiot fools for ignoring all the facts I have laid out here on this thread that the Rams are coming back to LA come march first when the announcement is expected to be made.

The media is no longer even trying to keep a lid on it anymore.even the media in saint louis who has been denying it for the past year is now even coming out saying they expect them to be gone and back to LA next year you dipshit.:lmao: too bad for your sake alex jones isnt talking about this.since he is the ONLY one you ever listen to.that you only believe what HE tells you,nobody else.:cuckoo:

a year ago they were calling all the ram fans in LA delusional saying they were living in a fantasyland for saying they were coming back to LA after this year but even THEY are not denying it anymore.they have changed their tune a 180 degrees just recently.:lol:

its no longer a secret anymore.everybody is awake on this except idiots like you who refuse to look at the facts.:rolleyes-41:

for instance,I was speaking to a friend of mine recently who is a niners fan to tell all her friends in san francisco the good news that the classic san fran/LA rivalry will be back next year a couple weeks ago and she didnt believe me then.she said-that'll never happen.

However just the other day I saw her again and when I brought that up to her again she then said-Yeah you were right about that.I was watching ESPN last night and thats what they were saying.

even ESPN is now saying it.cant wait till march first when you guys win first prize for jackass of the year awards.:rofl::lmao:

oh thats right,the media is just inventing things for a story is your newest line your going to use right?:lmao:

I sure underestimated your logic.i figured you knew by now people like paid trolls rightwinger "who has never once in his life been able to open up his mouth and tell the truth about anything." that him telling the truth is about as much going to happen as Bill "I never had sex with another woman." being honest. that if HE says something, then just the opposite is true.pretty much every poster here at USMB knows that except mad nutcases like you.:cuckoo:

thought you had enough common sense to know that if HE says its not going to happen,that means it automatically will. But I gave you far too much credit than you deserved though obviously.

this is too complicated for you to understand obviously but the rams usually in their home games,always have a picture of a ram with on it.

well in last nights game,not only did the rams wear their classic blue and yellow LA colors,but they also had this classic logo in the middle of the field which they always had in LA.

they are doing that to give hints to people that they are coming back to LA next year wheter you like it or not demise LA RAIDER fan.:asshole:

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams - Los Angeles CA - Sports Team Facebook

oh btw,all you did was prove FOR ME "WHY" the rams are going to be welcomed back to LA but the faiders wont.:biggrin:
the entire country wants the rams back in LA.only demise LA raider fans in LA want the raiders back.the proof in the pudding on that is at that link that i post at,that place has over 40,000 likes to it.

bring the raiders back to LA site has only a little over a 1000 likes.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Sorry kids, Al Davis f*cked it all up and as a result L.A. doesn't want a team, only the NFL does. That's why you see all these "planted" stories. It's all B.S.

Story NOT planted: Jerry Jones accused of Sexual Assault.

0234 001LawsuitAgainstJerryJones
Mad nutcase,people like you,huggy and rightwinger troll are going to look like idiot fools for ignoring all the facts I have laid out here on this thread that the Rams are coming back to LA come march first when the announcement is expected to be made.

The media is no longer even trying to keep a lid on it anymore.even the media in saint louis who has been denying it for the past year is now even coming out saying they expect them to be gone and back to LA next year you dipshit.:lmao: too bad for your sake alex jones isnt talking about this.since he is the ONLY one you ever listen to.that you only believe what HE tells you,nobody else.:cuckoo:

a year ago they were calling all the ram fans in LA delusional saying they were living in a fantasyland for saying they were coming back to LA after this year but even THEY are not denying it anymore.they have changed their tune a 180 degrees just recently.:lol:

its no longer a secret anymore.everybody is awake on this except idiots like you who refuse to look at the facts.:rolleyes-41:

for instance,I was speaking to a friend of mine recently who is a niners fan to tell all her friends in san francisco the good news that the classic san fran/LA rivalry will be back next year a couple weeks ago and she didnt believe me then.she said-that'll never happen.

However just the other day I saw her again and when I brought that up to her again she then said-Yeah you were right about that.I was watching ESPN last night and thats what they were saying.

even ESPN is now saying it.cant wait till march first when you guys win first prize for jackass of the year awards.:rofl::lmao:

oh thats right,the media is just inventing things for a story is your newest line your going to use right?:lmao:

I sure underestimated your logic.i figured you knew by now people like paid trolls rightwinger "who has never once in his life been able to open up his mouth and tell the truth about anything." that him telling the truth is about as much going to happen as Bill "I never had sex with another woman." being honest. that if HE says something, then just the opposite is true.pretty much every poster here at USMB knows that except mad nutcases like you.:cuckoo:

thought you had enough common sense to know that if HE says its not going to happen,that means it automatically will. But I gave you far too much credit than you deserved though obviously.

this is too complicated for you to understand obviously but the rams usually in their home games,always have a picture of a ram with on it.well in last nights game,not only did the rams where their classic blue and yellow LA colors,but they also had this logon in the middle of the field which they always had in LA.they are doing that to give hints to people that they are coming back to LA next year wheter you like it or not demise LA RAIDER fan.:asshole:

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams - Los Angeles CA - Sports Team Facebook

Again though, does LA really want an NFL team? They've had a couple and they moved, that would seem to indicate that the market isn't there. I'd hate to see the Rams move back to LA, stay for a few years, then move again.

Mad nutcase,people like you,huggy and rightwinger troll are going to look like idiot fools for ignoring all the facts I have laid out here on this thread that the Rams are coming back to LA come march first when the announcement is expected to be made..that you only believe what HE tells you,nobody else.:cuckoo:
I never said the Rams or Raiders wouldn't go back to L.A.

I said the only one's that want a team in L.A. are people who will profit from it, not the people of L.A.

Stop being a Typical Mindless Sports Zombie!

Mad nutcase,people like you,huggy and rightwinger troll are going to look like idiot fools for ignoring all the facts I have laid out here on this thread that the Rams are coming back to LA come march first when the announcement is expected to be made..that you only believe what HE tells you,nobody else.:cuckoo:

I said the only one's that want a team in L.A. are people who will profit from it, not the people of L.A.

oh pleass stop back peddling,you,huggy and many others have said throughout this entire thread the rams wont be back in LA.

now that facts are emerging proving you wrong,your back peddling denying you said those things.

here is one another comment from someone else who saw something on it on tv the other night.

I saw it last night. The subject about the Rams coming home was brought up a few times during the game....

that was WHY they chose to have that niners/rams game was chosen for a monday night game last night and why the rams wore their classic LA colors was to to give hints to people they are coming home next year.:biggrin:

Never said the rams wouldnt go back to LA huh?

oh reallyyyyyyy? look what I found below here.taken from Post# 87 on page five.

The Rams are not going back to LA

Chargers have a better chance
^This^

And the Chargers have NO chance!

Here you are agreeing with paid government agent troll rightwinger-who as I just said has a lonnnnnnng history here at USMB of doing the bill clinton and dick nixon thing which is incapable of opening his mouth without constanty lying all the time, here you are siding with this lying paid troll agreeing with him when he is saying they wont go back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lol:

as I said previously,I am not the only one here at USMB that has called him out for the lying troll he is.

He is the resident troll of USMB in the fact over a HUNDRED people here have told him the same thing over the years yet like the idiot you are,your listening to HIM?.:rolleyes-41:

you're no different than he is.just like him,when your losing an argument and you're cornered and you know you cant counter the facts,instead of being mature and admitting you have been proven wrong,.you troll and go and LIE to avoid admitting defeat.

congrats on proving here that your just as much of a lying troll as he is.:lmao::nono::fu::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

are you so stupid that you forgot they keep records of things you post here and that I could go back to show that you lie when you cant counter facts and are proven wrong?:cuckoo:

the ONLY difference between you and that other lying troll rightwinger is HE is paid by the government to troll boards and defend the official versions of government corruption where you dont get paid to troll these threads on sports.

Last edited:
He's got you there, Mad Scientist.

And wow, spouting the same rants about paid government troll, practically verbatim, in a sports thread? Is rightwinger being paid to convince people the Rams won't move by the government? :lol:

montrovant stop coming on my thread and shitting all over the floor.Its bad enough having mad nutcase here do it.:biggrin:

as i said earlier,even sports announcers at ESPN have mistakenly been referring to them as the LOS ANGELES RAMS lately because they know its a done deal they are coming back.:biggrin:

^This^

Here you are agreeing with paid government agent troll rightwinger-who as I just said has a lonnnnnnng history here at USMB of doing the bill clinton and dick nixon thing which is incapable of opening his mouth without constanty lying all the time, here you are siding with this lying paid troll agreeing with him when he is saying they wont go back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lol:

as I said previously,I am not the only one here at USMB that has called him out for the lying troll he is.

He is the resident troll of USMB in the fact over a HUNDRED people here have told him the same thing over the years yet like the idiot you are,your listening to HIM?.:rolleyes-41:

you're no different than he is.just like him,when your losing an argument and you're cornered and you know you cant counter the facts,instead of being mature and admitting you have been proven wrong,.you troll and go and LIE to avoid admitting defeat.

congrats on proving here that your just as much of a lying troll as he is.:lmao::nono::fu::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

are you so stupid that you forgot they keep records of things you post here and that I could go back to show that you lie when you cant counter facts and are proven wrong?:cuckoo:

the ONLY difference between you and that other lying troll rightwinger is HE is paid by the government to troll boards and defend the official versions of government corruption where you dont get paid to troll these threads on sports.

adding further to that.people like you.montravant and huggy CLEARLY dont know how to debate.I sure as hell am glad neither one of three is my lawyer. I would lose EVERY case and be laughed out of the courtroom with guys like you representing me.

the way you fools debate is you go into debates with the mindset of because you THINK something is true,you automatically ASSUME what you think to be true to be the truth, refusing to look at an opposing view only seeing YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW with the arrogant attitude you're right and everybody else is wrong.:rolleyes-41:

you know it,i know it.for your own sakes i hope thats just the way you all act on the net and not in real life.I have to believe you all are just this arrogant on the net knowing you can hide behind the computer and play dodgeball like you do because if you acted like this in REAL life,you wouldnt have any friends.

Again though, does LA really want an NFL team? They've had a couple and they moved, that would seem to indicate that the market isn't there. I'd hate to see the Rams move back to LA, stay for a few years, then move again.

That has been my question, they did not support the Rams or the Raiders and both left. Watching USC and UCLA games, the crowds don't seem to be into the games at all. The Oregon, UCLA game seemed like a funeral not a college game atmosphere.

Maybe it is the laid back So. Cal. atmosphere that kills the pro game, also Hollywood Celeb types only seem to go to the Super Bowl, NBA and MLB games. I would think the NFL would be thrilled to be in LA, I just don't LA is that thrilled to have them back, otherwise they would have had a team there years ago.

That has been my question, they did not support the Rams or the Raiders and both left. Watching USC and UCLA games, the crowds don't seem to be into the games at all. The Oregon, UCLA game seemed like a funeral not a college game atmosphere.

Maybe it is the laid back So. Cal. atmosphere that kills the pro game, also Hollywood Celeb types only seem to go to the Super Bowl, NBA and MLB games. I would think the NFL would be thrilled to be in LA, I just don't LA is that thrilled to have them back, otherwise they would have had a team there years ago.

The celebs seem to enjoy Kings games, too. That may be during the playoffs rather than regular season, though. :)

^This^

adding further to that.people like you.montravant and huggy CLEARLY dont know how to debate.I sure as hell am glad neither one of three is my lawyer. I would lose EVERY case and be laughed out of the courtroom with guys like you representing me.

the way you fools debate is you go into debates with the mindset of because you THINK something is true,you automatically ASSUME what you think to be true to be the truth, refusing to look at an opposing view only seeing YOUR OWN POINT OF VIEW with the arrogant attitude you're right and everybody else is wrong.:rolleyes-41:

you know it,i know it.for your own sakes i hope thats just the way you all act on the net and not in real life.I have to believe you all are just this arrogant on the net knowing you can hide behind the computer and play dodgeball like you do because if you acted like this in REAL life,you wouldnt have any friends.

You're telling other people how to debate?

Forum List

Back