expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Shit....we are a quarter through the season and still no word of the Rams moving to LA next year

Time is running out before 9-11 inside job looks like a fool again
your the expert at that.:lol: im not the one that picked the donkeys to win the superbowl and im not the one that believes in magic bullets.:lmao: time is running out on you fools to see the light that they wont be in saint louis next year..:lmao: im not worried.I said MANY times in my previous posts the annoucement wont be made till after the season is over idiot.you really should so something about yoru alzheimers diseace you have.this below is WHY they cant make th annoucement till after the football season is over.:cuckoo:

The Rams are under a contract till early 2015. They can't announce anything till that day or they will be in violation of the contract costing them big money. Be patient folks it's coming.

typical how fans in saint louis feel about the rams.:biggrin:

Please take this shit team back immediately following the game. I'm begging you. They are all yours.

another great video.as you can hear from the newscaster there in saint louis,they are saying what i was saying way back on the first page that a;; the saint louis apologists ignored.that the NFL made relocation for NFL teams much more difficult after the browns left for cleveland,there are rules now in place that did not exist back then.

what that newscaster is NOT saying though is that the rams DO meet the criteria to move their team and relocate after the 2014 season where the raiders and chargers who are also looking for a new stadium,they DONT meet that criteria.

Rams Owner In Direct Talks With Gov. Nixon Over Dome FOX2now.com

whats funny is this was back in the summer of 2013,the rams owner never did talk with the governor then and he hasnt since,they are no closer to getting anythign done now that they were in the summer of 2013 and yet the saint louis apologists actually believe the rams will stay in saint louis next year.:cuckoo:
you got have diologue and discussion for something to happen.:biggrin:

Last edited:
All good..but things aren't always what they seem. Multi million dollar businesses don't usually publish their real intentions in the paper when they are negotiating. There is a lot of posturing and misdirection.
....be careful how far out on that limb you climb.

All good..but things aren't always what they seem. Multi million dollar businesses don't usually publish their real intentions in the paper when they are negotiating. There is a lot of posturing and misdirection.
....be careful how far out on that limb you climb.

Im on top of this much more so than most people are.believe me last summer,i was the most skeptical person in the world about them coming back to LA.however I am fortunate to have contacts in both LA and in saint louis so I am privy to more information than most.

the saint louis media last summer they were calling people like me nutcases and living in a fantasyland for thinking the rams would be coming back to LA after the 2014 season.well guess what?

now even THEY have changed their minds.even THEY the saint louis media themselves,have recently come out and said they dont think the rams will be in saint louis next year and are going to now be in LA.:biggrin:

the writing is on the wall in saint louis,they already have one foot out the door.they are telling the fans in saint louis-dont worry,everythings going to be okay,it'll all work out in the end,they wont leave.

guess what? thats EXACTLY what they were saying to the rams fans in LA back then.I've seen it all.same exact same thing.

still some more great stuff.enough for now till later.lol

Local leaders officially reject Rams plan for dome - St. Louis Business Journal

I watch the saints go through the same thing every 10 years or so..
I've seen all this before.

oh yeah,see with the saints and the vikings,there were rumors about them leaving as well but it was so obvious that it was hot air,there were never any facts to back it up like there is with this. again when the own media of saint louis is saying they think they will be gone which is 100 degrees different than what they were saying before,their gone.lol..

this is nothing new to me, i went through the same thing before the raiders moved back to oakland.None of my friends back then believed me either in the prior months before they moved when i kept telling them they were going back to oakland,they kept saying -you wish.well i had the last laugh on them saying-i tired to tell you,i dont know why you didnt listen to me.so this is nothing new either.

oh yeah,see with the saints and the vikings,there were rumors about them leaving as well but it was so obvious that it was hot air,there were never any facts to back it up like there is with this. again when the own media of saint louis is saying they think they will be gone which is 100 degrees different than what they were saying before,their gone.lol..

this is nothing new to me, i went through the same thing before the raiders moved back to oakland.None of my friends back then believed me either in the prior months before they moved when i kept telling them they were going back to oakland,they kept saying -you wish.well i had the last laugh on them saying-i tired to tell you,i dont know why you didnt listen to me.so this is nothing new either.

No..Benson was actively trying to move them post katrina because the conditions at the superdome (extreme damage due to the hurricane and the protected class that "sheltered" there and wrecked the place.) would have been considered "breach of contract" because the dome didn't meet minimum nfl standards.

but that was just 8 years ago.

When the original owner decided to sell the team in the '80's (probably before you were born) there were many rumors and much maneuvering to sell them and move them.

You might be right. We'll see.

No..Benson was actively trying to move them post katrina because the conditions at the superdome (extreme damage due to the hurricane and the protected class that "sheltered" there and wrecked the place.) would have been considered "breach of contract" because the dome didn't meet minimum nfl standards.

When the original owner decided to sell the team in the '80's (probably before you were born) there were many rumors and much maneuvering to sell them and move them.

oh well i dont know about the time in the 80's since i dont follow the saints but yeah i remember the katrina thing and hearing how they might move and everything,i never believed it though.never saw any facts that backed it up so i never took it serious myself.

oh well i dont know about the time in the 80's since i dont follow the saints but yeah i remember the katrina thing and hearing how they might move and everything,i never believed it though.never saw any facts that backed it up so i never took it serious myself.

It was real.
If you owned a multi million dollar business that was in a city that had just been wrecked and wouldn't be able to recover for years and with most of the population displaced ...you'd look for ways to move your business, too.

Luckily Benson is a New Orleanian and in the end kept the team here. He would have been technically correct, though...the stadium conditions constituted a breach of contract...even though it was no one's fault.

Forum List

Back