expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

The end game is nearing for the Chargers and Raiders in their hopes of landing in Carson.

For one the G4 loan is not available to either team, and a $50 million setup fee through the NFL lending program does not guarantee approval.

The max loan and it can't be a shared loan is $500 million dollars at a rate of 7%-9% depending on financials of the team that request the loans, plus they have to be cleared of any debts of their previous venues.

Now who would those two teams be ?

The Rams and Kroenke fit the right profile of the committee to get the Los Angeles relocation bid.

Whoever wrote that article actually had the gall to say that the joint Chargers/Raiders plan in Carson has pulled even with Stan K's project in Inglewood? Are they blind, or just stupid?

Inglewood has an actual plan, has all of their paperwork and permits done, and the site is in initial construction phase, although the stadium itself won't begin construction until December. Meanwhile, Carson isn't under construction, and will require significant cleanup before that can even begin. They don't have their paperwork done, nor permits, as we found when a Freedom of Information Act request was made of Carson and they literally have nothing on paper regarding this stadium plan. There is no Carson deal, it is nothing but a scam being perpetrated on the fans in San Diego and Oakland, to force those cities to build new stadiums.

So how exactly is a non-existent stadium project, with nothing but a video presentation backing it up, in any way comparable to a stadium complex that has all its ducks in a row and is under construction as we speak? Saying Carson has pulled even with Inglewood would be like saying St. Louis will somehow convince Stan to pay for 100% of the Riverboat stadium, build Inglewood to lease to the Chargers and Raiders, and then sign a 100 year lease in STL, for good measure.

Not. Happening.

Carson is a sham, Inglewood is reality, and the Rams are coming home to LA in 2016.

The question was never that the NFL could move only one team to L.A., indefinitely , because early in this game Rams owner Stan Kroenke has strategically positioned himself into the Los Angeles Market by a purely Business like approach that has made itimpossible for the League to reject by accordance to the United States Federal Anti-Trust Laws , which the the rules of the feable NFL Constituion , Polices and By-Laws which all 32 NFL franchise owners have made allegiance to are worthless.

Forget everything that the media and the NFL has slunged at us for the last 9 months . The Chargers , Raiders , a Carson stadium proposal , a North Riverfront stadium proposal , a Oakland stadium proposal , a San Diego stadium proposal ... It really comes back down to Square One when Rams owner Stan Kroenke has made it a one team move to Los Angeles since Jan 2015 .

Logical explanation as why the Chargers are not leaving San Diego!

Listen up!!

The city of Los Angeles has gone 20 years without a NFL team. The league will start slow and with only one team at a time.

The Rams owner has the money, the land, and the fan base in Los Angeles. The Raiders and the Chargers do not have this luxury.

The NFL will not have to realign the divisions and conference if the Rams move to Los Angeles. They will remain in the NFC West. Along with San Francisco, Seattle and Phoenix. However if the Chargers and Raiders move in together they will absolutely have to realign the divisions and a team will also have to move to the NFC Conference. The league will not want to do this.

The league will give both San Diego and Oakland a 5 year grace period to figure it out in their home markets. If it doesn't work out after that time, one of the two teams may join the Rams in Los Angeles after that time. And one may also opt for London or San Antonio as a relocation.

This decision will not be made by either of the three owners of the teams willing and ready to move. It will be made by the National Football League and the 32 owners collectively. It's very clear what is going to happen!

As I've been saying, it's an ugly poker game between 4 cities, 3 NFL Franchises and the League itself. No ones showing their cards! It's all leverage to get the best deal possible.

NFL could move only one team to L.A., indefinitely

Buys land in Inglewood-

August 10th, shares his vision with the NFL on what he intends to build on the property...

July 2015 -Purchases land in Calabasas Ca to build a mega sports training facility..

August 2015- Closes on purchased land in Calabasas Ca.

September 2015- Agreement in place to play the 2016,17, maybe 2018 season at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum!

September 2015 - Attorney's preparing relocation and logistical plan outside of St Louis..

St Louis is DONE!!

Craig - The information I've been getting is pretty solid.. The media is way off, local reporters I know have ask me where I'm getting my info, because some are getting pretty close to what I'm told.

Last edited:
Spanos and Mark Davis have two things in common...neither have enough loot to build their own stadium...and neither have a city willing to put up public funds...

I live in Inglewood and watch the Hollywood Park construction daily, If anyone thinks that the Rams AREN'T on their way to Los Angeles in short order, well...they're delusional...

Rams, Chargers marriage for Inglewood site may not work : Sports

Right now the City of San Diego basically pays the Chargers to play in the Q. They have a sweetheart deal if ever there was one.

Question to anyone who may know the answer to this. As I'm trying to refute someone's point about the St. Louis stadium proposal.
Say Kroenke did stay in St Louis (Not gonna happen). Would he own the stadium to himself or would he be a tenant himself to the city?

Tenant is what I've been hearing

Not only would he have to fork over some money to pay for the stadium, but he wouldn't even own it.

And more importantly, the city of SD are fulfilling and following their lease agreement. Sounds like Spanos really is the victim in all of this. No rent being paid. Sucks to be him. Thanks God I'm not in his messy position.

Uhhh, what about the precedent of a city defaulting on it's lease with the team and failing to provide what was awarded to the team in arbitration, and then trying to get the owner to help pay for a new stadium when team was not obligated to spend a dime for a first tier stadium as stated in the EJD lease and award? Yeah.. thought that'd shut you up. Rams are gone. Book it.

Goodell talks L.A., Toronto relocation at owners meetings

Last edited:
One fact that is always overlooked in these articles is that Carson is 2yrs of cleanup away from one shovel going into the ground! As anxious as the NFL is to get a team playing in LA, do you really think they want to wait 2 extra years making it 5yrs to have a stadium up a going? Also so far there's only 1 temp site for a team. One last thing, if it were Carson 1 of the teams would have to switch with a NFC team which isn't all that easy!

One fact that is always overlooked in these articles is that Carson is 2yrs of cleanup away from one shovel going into the ground! As anxious as the NFL is to get a team playing in LA, do you really think they want to wait 2 extra years making it 5yrs to have a stadium up a going? Also so far there's only 1 temp site for a team. One last thing, if it were Carson 1 of the teams would have to switch with a NFC team which isn't all that easy!
The guy has to start moving or forget the whole thing.

Oakland officials to negotiate with the Oakland Raiders next week

I just want to point something out...I keep seeing all of the Mark Davis is gonna move here, mark is gonna do this, or that...this just shows the lack of ACTUAL knowledge these admins and pages have...report all the news you want...just remember...Mommy is the decider...not Mark...but I'm sure you all already knew that...

Bonsignore: NFL owners at stalemate on Los Angeles

The Stalemate is on Deciding rather to lock the Raiders or Chargers out of LA or just let Stan have the market to himself. The NFL can't stop Stan from going to LA they know it. They are hoping Oakland or San Diego can get something done in their current city before Stan breaks ground because once he does the Raiders and Chargers lose the threat of we are moving to LA as leverage to get new stadiums in their current cities. Either way the Rams can move if they choose to do so. The NFL knows this the only question is does this lock out the Raiders or the Chargers or both out of LA

Last edited:
Paid attendance is different than actual attendance Chris. And of those who do attend, about 2/3 are for the visiting team. Nothing to be proud of.

Rams back to L.A. is a no-brainer... Kroenke is the only one who can pay his way...end of story...If the other owners are so hell-bent on helping Oakland and San Diego, they should donate/loan their cut of the relocation fees between the two teams so they can build their stadiums in their respective cities...

I am a Rams fan since 1967 so I definitely think that the Rams belong in LA. ...but, I am also an NFL fan and the Raiders BELONG in Oakland. ....and I could see the Chargers in LA as long as they stay in the AFC, but. ...they too should stay the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS. Period. And Pete Rose would lie to Jesus but. ...Pete Rose belongs. Period.

First, Spanos and Davis don't have the revenue and money Kroenke has to be in his position . Kroenke will build his own Stadium, with his funds in LA, Regardless of what the NFL Says. Second, Davis and Spanos have to bully their cities to get a Stadium. San Diego and Oakland have had ten years to build Stadiums and have Failed. Davis and Spanos will have to drop their EGOS in order to Move in with Kroenke and become a Partner. Unless they are willing to do this, They will never get Into a State of the Art Stadium . This is the only way to solve the Issue

Raiders arent moving! Its so obvious Rams are moving but media people dont get it!

aiders will stay in the bay area! Rams first and maybe Chargers a couple years later or expansion! Levi is dual purpose Raiders wont get approval to move with that 32 miles away

believe Levi is where they will end up! NFL wants them there and I believe NFL will work it to where he will like it! I dont believe the LA talk with Rams moving there!:beer:

If the league wouldn't have used LA as a bargaining chip for the last 20 years, this probably wouldn't be an issue now. Mr Kroenke has already said he'd be willing to have a "partner" in the stadium. Spanos is probably too stupid to get involved, and i doubt Davis has the cash.

The meeting is trying to keep Stan from going rogue.... Because he ain't making no deals with the Raiders or Chargers.... Basically Stan is going hand out a set of docs, and in it is What he's giving the owners and the NFL .... Take it now, or try and get from me in court later

Kroenke's group is the origin of the statement "an NFL spec stadium will be built...breaking ground December 2015." There is no reason to put off construction, because the League cannot legally stop the Rams from moving. I guess we'll see in December. (Just to reiterate, I have been told this, in person, by the architect, Lance Evans, the developer, Chris Meany, and the Mayor of Inglewood, James Butts.)

Nothing has changed. SK has the team, the land, the money, and the law. It's happening!#GlassFromTheSky#LARams2016

f they delay a decision until January, Stan will have already made the decision for them in December.

he league better quit screwing around or they're again going to be without a team in LA. Stan is willing to pay for everything, where else do you get a deal like that. If the league is serious about helping get things straightened out they should helpBolts and the Raiders get stadiums built in their home towns. If Stan is serious I don't think the league can stop him from building a stadium in LA and moving our rams home.

Robert, StL has raised the stakes.... And the news the Rams applying for the G4 loan is a pretty serious blow, because those loans are specifically for a teams stadium in their current market.

Stan doesn't talk much, but the Rams G4 loan news is a pretty resounding message that Kronke may be buckling to the Riverfront Stadium proposal.

he doesn't have to stay, he isn't staying. it's too late. Same as 1995 , doesn't matter what the "
Fans"or a rental car monopoly tries to do .how are they name a stadium that does not exist ?
2·Yesterday at 7:31am

What California companies might latch onto Stan's stadium? Google? Apple? Disney? An entertainment company? Whatever it ends up being, it will dwarf anything on that list.#larams
2·Yesterday at 2:36am·Edited

Wow, you must have spent a lot of time typing all of that... But don't take my word for it, Daniel Kaplan of sports business journal; who broke this story says it's right in line with what it's supposed to be, considering the market size...

Looks like the Rams might stay in StL.... The theory of Stan going rogue just went out the window after the Rams applied for the G4 loan.

Oh well.... I'll still cheer for the Rams.

. According to the league’s relocation guidelines, teams cannot ignore good-faith efforts by their host city. Leaders in Missouri, including Gov. Jay Nixon, hope that the owners consider their stadium plan a good-faith effort and that they vote against letting Kroenke move the team. ..."

I think that all " Good Faith " efforts by St Louis , the RSA and the CVC were flushed down the toilet with the failed negotiations with Rams owner Stan Kroenke in the stipulations of the 30 year lease that the "ED" remain in the 25% of top tier NFL venues. Local leaders had rejected Kroenke's $700 million plan to upgrade the Edward Jones Dome even when the three arbitrator panel who were in charge with a decision ruled in favor of the St. Louis Rams on Feb 2013 .

The arbitrators determined that due to several structural deficiencies in the size and dimensions of the Edward Jones Dome, that only the Rams May 2012 plan for demolishing and rebuilding the facility will make it First Tier under the terms of the existing lease between the parties.

So Stan Kroenke did in fact attempt to Build ( rebuilding ) a new stadium in St Louis but the RSA and CVC rejected it .

So Much for the BS " Good Faith " argument .

Last edited:
Cowboys' Jerry Jones, other key owners: NFL expected to return to Los Angeles for 2016 season

Why don't the NFL force Spanos to the bargaining table with the city and mayor of San Diego to work out a deal to keep the Chargers there? And keep San Diego as a Super Bowl city. Every time the city comes up with a plan Spanos and Fabiani find something wrong with it

I like this! Now Raiders can either finally get serious about new stadium in Oakland or go to Levi and share with Niners! I just want them in the Bay Area! Rams and Chargers are the right pick to pair up at Inglewood!

Spanos has allies, Kroenke has money

While this Los Angeles relocation issue continues to peak , the NFL's stated goal of making a decision in time to have professional football in the L.A. market by next season , with the players involved being the Rams , Chargers and Raiders is mostly likely second on their agenda . The most likely deadline that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and the other 31 NFL Franchise owners are truely evaluating in the veil of three NFL franchise's wishing to relocate to Los Angeles is how to now appease the Chargers , Raiders and the City of St Louis in a unanticipated move by Rams owner and Multi- Billion dollar businessman Stan Kroenke in simply acting on the provocation that Commissioner Goodell and the League possibly intented in achieving .

In March 2010 at the league meetings in Orlando , Commissioner Roger Goodell disclosed the League's revenue goal to the 32 NFL franchise owners of achieving $25 billion in annual revenue by 2027 , a goal of tripling league revenue in 17 years.

The NFL is projecting revenue of more than $12 billion for 2015 , a roughly $1 billion increase over 2014, fueled by TV money and better-than-expected local revenue.( the $25 million bump in CBS’s Thursday night TV package ) Commissioner Goodell's goal would represent an average growth of roughly $1 billion per year to 2027.

As of right now , a roughly $1 billion per year increase in League revenue is projected , but this figure was projected in 2010 without a NFL franchise in Los Angeles , the Second Largest Media Market in the country .

While the NFL has remained uninvolved for years of the unfortunate situations of the San Diego Chargers and the Oakland Raiders playing in what are deemed today in professional football standards as being third-rate football stadium conditions , the ball is now rolling in San Diego and Oakland . St Louis will lose the Rams , their second NFL franchise in 25 years because of the opportunities that they had to keep them but ignored , as with the football Cardinals going to Arizona in 1988 and now the Rams following to Inglewood in 2016 .

While the NFL and their goals of achieving $25 billion in annual revenue by 2027 was announced in 2010 , the football Cardinals made a honest transition to Arizona in 1988 . The St Louis Rams not only relocating back to Los Angeles in 2016 , a city where they thrived for 49 years and now , the Second Largest Media Market in the country , may be on the minds of the other 31 NFL owners of advancing the $25 billion annual revenue mark by 2027 of the Los Angeles Rams returning to Los Angeles , the Second Largest Media market in America where the source of the NFL's revenue profits relies on .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back