expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Can the NFL stop Kroenke from moving the Rams to LA?

Today is a great day, when you read the owners want to keep the Raiders in Oakland, which also means they are telling Spanos team up with Kroenke or stay in San Diego. Gaining momentum by the day. LA RAMS 2016

Didnt see that Frankie. Where can I find it?

I live in the bay area.Raiders and Oakland are meeting two times this week! I hear about stadium designs and a new financial plan they like.

Spanos should hang himself. Had L.A. envy. Now he knows he wont get L.A. by himself, he's gotta take his tail back between his legs to San Diego. You're a LOSER Deano!!
yep.:beer:

The identity of these teams should be important. In 1995 a gold digger stripper moved a great team from LA AFTER SHE RIPPED it apart. If you want to look for a villain in this it's the bimbo and the city of St Louis. Taking the Rams home would undo oneof the worst miscarriages of justice in sports history and Kroenke should be heralded as a hero not only to the city of LA, but to Rams fans everywhere and to fans of justice.

All the RSA and the CVC had to do was honor Kroenke's $700 million in upgrades to the "ED" and all of this wouldn't be happening . I think they are realizing that $700 million was alot less then $1.1 billion now . Ram's owner Stan Kroenke wasn't the bad guy in this , the RSA and the CVC were the true culprits in the Rams relocating to Los Angeles next season . The Ghosts of the NFL franchise fans in St Louis will Roam Once Again ...adding the Rams to the Cardinals franchises that St Louis let slip by ...

• Did the NFL stop Georgia from facilitating the St. Louis' theft of the Rams?
    9·17 hrs
    • 12088177_10204822703914438_7843566365290046924_n.jpg

Kieran McAlisterThey tied to originally. They overwhelmingly voted against it but they didn't have rules set in place for relocation back then and she threatened to sue. With the laws not set she would've had a case and they took a revote and narrowly passed to allow her to leave. Had they had the rules they have now she
    • wouldn't have been allowed to leave and they'd still be in LA.

• Ese Primo Deoregon's Photos - Ese Primo Deoregon | Facebook
The NFL wants and needs someone in LA who can finance their own stadium,and not just any stadium but one they can showcase around the world. Only Kroenke can do this. His stadium has a completion date ready for 2018 which is also the year LA would be qualified to host a Superbowl. The NFL has to remain on key at this point to let all of this play out. This stadium will rival if not surpass the Cowboy stadium in Texas.

Last edited:
"Spanos was asked if he would be open to sharing the Inglewood stadium with the Rams.

"Carson is where are focus is. Carson is where we think the best site is," Spanos said"

Chargers owner Dean Spanos does not expect NFL decision on L.A. during meetings

carson is where we think the best site is? a toxic landfill where the NFL will be open to countless lawsuits? nice try deano. that writer is withholding facts that the NFL prefers inglewood and they all love that site and also forget to mention as well that at the last owners meeting, support for the carson project amongst the other owners had eroded and he only has the support of about 9 of the NFL owners.:lmao:

the LAMESTREAM media always holds out pesky little facts all the time.:muahaha:

good points steve young on the chargers>

F. Joseph Ambriz Jr. | Facebook

According to Fred Roggin on the Beast 980, Dean Spanos is forcing vote between Inglewood and Carson, and has caused resentment among his fellow NFL Owners. Potentially losing votes of he doesn't cooperate with Stan.

Mayor Butts wasn't entirely forthcoming about progress at Inglewood. My understanding, is that the bowl for the stadium is already being excavated, which tells me the permitting process has already been completed...the "groundbreaking" has already happened, and the stadium is getting ready for construction. Don't ask me how I know this...it's confidential info, but it's happening.

http://theodysseyonline.com/rockhurst/st-louis-fans-miss-rams-when-gone/176069

Photos/Videos of Bring Back the Los... - Amado Luna Moran | Facebook

cool stuff.LA RAMS MATERIAL.

Fred Roggin Show yesterday stadium talk @ 36min

Extra $100m in Rams stadium tax kickbacks “DOA,” says St. Louis mayor

St. Louis stadium task force submits 'term sheet' to NFL : News

The founder of Oracle has long been discussed as a potential investor for Davis, and the Raiders. That would keep the focus up North, in Oakland, and not LA. That could only be good for us, actually. Maybe Stan, if he was there, was helping to broker a deal.#lar

Last edited:
Comptroller Warns She Might Block NFL Stadium Deal

Additionally, there's that tiny issue of U.S. Antitrust Law being on Stan Kroenke's side when he wants to move the Rams home to LA.
this is getting very interesting. There is a lot at stake especially the nfl

check out this short 7 minute video.Not looking good in dogpatch USA.:biggrin:

you hear ray hartmann who is the writer of st louis magazine.He is about the only st louis media guy there in dogpatch USA that i haverespect for because he gets attacked all the time there in that city because he has the guts to be objective and not biased like gasbags bernie and shane grey who are so delusional they cant stop drinking the koolaide they serve there in stank louis.:biggrin: those 2 moron st louis sports writers along with other delusional nut fans there in that city actually believe the Rams are going to stay in stank louis.they are so much in denial its pathetic.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Additionally, there's that tiny issue of U.S. Antitrust Law being on Stan Kroenke's side when he wants to move the Rams home to LA.

you hear ray hartmann who is the writer of st louis magazine.He is about the only st louis media guy there in dogpatch USA that i haverespect for because he gets attacked all the time there in that city because he has the guts to be objective and not biased like gasbags bernie and shane grey who are so delusional they cant stop drinking the koolaide they serve there in stank louis.:biggrin: those 2 moron st louis sports writers along with other delusional nut fans there in that city actually believe the Rams are going to stay in stank louis.they are so much in denial its pathetic.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Open and honest just ain't happening too many people too many interests that need to be served

Open and honest just ain't happening too many people too many interests that need to be served

did you listen to the video?

Forum List

Back