Exotic pets

My idea of an exotic pet ...

Playboy-Bunny-6668.jpg

Can be all nice and cuddly and even purrs ... yet it has claws and can be very dangerous.

Now that is my kind of exotic pet.

Can you guys go back down to the other forums where this kind of stuff is more acceptable..thanks :tongue:

Besides, if you want that kind of pet you will have to have it spade or neutered and I am not sure if they have shots to prevent disease :eusa_angel:

PARROTS.jpg

Say Hello to Cricket and Boris...

Are they yours? Oh they are gorgeous.

We are in such cold climate now that one break down in heat would pretty well kill one in our climate.

I know that those in Steinbach don't have to worry so. But I'm really out in the boonies. In the local pet store they had baby maroon bellies. I had one for over ten years. Vince. He was a good friend. Conures are just such wonderful jerks.

Glad to meet a fellow bird lover. From Pekin Robins to Molucaans.

I adore birds. It's hard to be without one. Had the best roller ever. Elvis the canary. Man he rocked the house every day at 4 oclock. He wailed.

You have beautiful babies.

yours,

td

My idea of an exotic pet ...

Playboy-Bunny-6668.jpg

Can be all nice and cuddly and even purrs ... yet it has claws and can be very dangerous.

Now that is my kind of exotic pet.

Can you guys go back down to the other forums where this kind of stuff is more acceptable..thanks :tongue:

Besides, if you want that kind of pet you will have to have it spade or neutered and I am not sure if they have shots to prevent disease :eusa_angel:

Awww, Pixie, even after we found you your very own exotic pet?

chrism.jpg

When work steadies a little bit more the wife and I want a kinkajou. They are about the cutest ever.

Attachments

• $index.jpg
    $index.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back