Exorcism on Skype

Damn weird that exorcisms are actually being done in a first world country but - on SKYPE??

And, it only costs $295!!!!!

No, I'm not making it up.

The Exorcist - Skype Edition - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central
great !!! maybe you should invest $295 and have the cock sucking fag devils exorcised from your weak , pathetic, homo left wing body !

Why should he pay money when there are many bible thumping perverts who would be more than happy to gang rape his mind into uselessness in the darkness of a back room bible study class for free.

Because the Catholics are democrats and with them, there is always fine print.

You really think there are no Repub catholics?

What about my nutty neighbors? He beats her up. She goes to mass every single day.

And I'll bet she believes in exorcism.

:cuckoo:

I bet you believe that you support women when you do nothing about the woman who gets beaten next door every day too.

EXACTLY what do you KNOW I have done or should do?

It's amazing how the hater trolls took such an innocuous thread and turned it into a hate fest against liberals, gays, and all the others on this planet they love to hate. It must be fun for them to sit around spewing so much venom. They really make it appear that the devil is speaking through them, spouting all kinds of hate and evil, like he's having a gay old time using them as vehicles for his evil, vile thoughts. Probably they are the ones who need to be exorcised.

Certainly, what they are doing and the manner in which they are doing it reminds me of a scene from The Exorcist.

great !!! maybe you should invest $295 and have the cock sucking fag devils exorcised from your weak , pathetic, homo left wing body !

Why should he pay money when there are many bible thumping perverts who would be more than happy to gang rape his mind into uselessness in the darkness of a back room bible study class for free.

What about my nutty neighbors? He beats her up. She goes to mass every single day.

I bet you believe that you support women when you do nothing about the woman who gets beaten next door every day too.

sameech

Please answer my question.

And, tell me why you say that she is "beaten next door every day".

Thank you.

sameech

Please answer my question.

And, tell me why you say that she is "beaten next door every day".

Thank you.

sameech

Funny how, when you call RWs on their lies, they just

POOF!

Disappear.

:lmao:

Reverend Bob Larson is a radio and television evangelical WACKO. I find those women who end up killing their kids (which every now and then we read about in the news) believe in some stupid ritual , are for the most part from evangelical churches who have a preacher that is a wacko, and not from RCC's.

Some people do believe they are possessed as they are told over and over again they are. I'm not sure if the RCC is still doing exorcisms, but if the devil possesses evil people such as serial killers, pedophiles and rapist, why not just exorcist them.

Penelope, I hate to break the news to you but the devil, satan, the serpent of old, are all just figurative expressions for a type of human being, a despicable deceitful low life who preys on the gullible by trying to get them to defy the commands of God by worshiping a human being, or by teaching them to do the same, (which amounts to murder in the eyes of God), and they use the power of the death consequent to disobedience to the law to imprison, manipulate, control, and fleece the people that they deceived for life as if they were personal possessions like fenced in mindless farm animals who are drained for their milk and, when there is nothing left, sent to the slaughterhouse..

I know that , I just hate to see that people think this man is a RC priest. I do not believe Jesus is God and many progressive RC's or Christians do not either, yet we still live the Christian life.

I know that , I just hate to see that people think this man is a RC priest. I do not believe Jesus is God and many progressive RC's or Christians do not either, yet we still live the Christian life.

I'm glad to hear that. I just hate to see anyone be misled into thinking that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity, a figment of their own imagination, while they remain blind to the real devil standing right in front of them filling their mind with such lies whether they are Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, born again, progressive, fundamentalist, JW's, Mormon, Pentecostal, Anglican, Episcopalian, Methodist, Muslim or whatever..

What I don't understand is how it is possible for a Catholic to not believe that Jesus is God and remain Catholic and worship and eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands as if it was God who alone can either grant or deny spiritual life without losing their mind and becoming a completely false person....

Please explain.

Who is 'we' and how can y'all live a Christian life without believing in the things that Christians believe?

Last edited:

I'm glad to hear that. I just hate to see anyone believe that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity, a figment of their own imagination, while they remain blind to the real devil standing right in front of them filling their mind with lies.

but I don't understand how a Catholic can not believe that Jesus is God and remain Catholic and worship and eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands as if it was God who alone can either grant or deny spiritual life.

Who is 'we' and how can y'all live a Christian life without believing in the things that Christians believe?

I don't, but I never believed in transubstantiation anyway, and most RC's I know from the area I was raised were taught to believe it was spiritual by the nuns, even my altar boy nephews. I am not giving up my tradition of RC, as my family and most long term friends are RC, so I go to their marriages, baptisms, etc.

How can I say I'm Christian, easy I see it as a way of life. Most RC do not believe in transubstantiation (70%) and many do not believe in the virgin birth as literal. Most I know have not read the bible, and do not care. Mainly I believe in love God and respect your neighbor and peace, whoever and whatever the Divine might be, and not the Jewish Yahweh God.

but I don't understand how a Catholic can not believe that Jesus is God and remain Catholic and worship and eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands as if it was God who alone can either grant or deny spiritual life.

I don't, but I never believed in transubstantiation anyway, and most RC's I know from the area I was raised were taught to believe it was spiritual by the nuns, even my altar boy nephews. I am not giving up my tradition of RC, as my family and most long term friends are RC, so I go to their marriages, baptisms, etc.

How can I say I'm Christian, easy I see it as a way of life. Most RC do not believe in transubstantiation (70%) and many do not believe in the virgin birth as literal. Most I know have not read the bible, and do not care. Mainly I believe in love God and respect your neighbor and peace, whoever and whatever the Divine might be, and not the Jewish Yahweh God.

Did you just say all that out loud?

70% of RC do not believe in transubstantiation or the virgin birth but remain Catholic for the ceremonies and family affairs? Why not the 70% of you leave the church and remain family and friends? Have a barbecue, go to a museum, the park, a beach. At least you won't support or participate in what you do not believe in and then you won't become hypocrites (the one thing that really seemed to piss Jesus off) or subject yourself and your children to the mind numbing irrational and superstitious blather of Priests who do believe that Jesus is both God and edible.....

What example are you setting and what message are you sending to your nephews by standing there celebrating the murder of their minds with people who teach what you do not believe in and do what you know is irrational?

and BTW, Jesus believed in the Jewish God.

Looks like you have some soul searching to do.........

Last edited:
Not a real exorcism, at least a Catholic Church Exorcism. The give away is the $$. you don't have to pay for a real one, and they are only done after exhaustive consults with psychiatric professionals.

Didn't watch the video, didja.

Or, you watched it and believe the priests were fake.

Reverend[1] Bob Larson (born May 28, 1944)[2] is an American radio andtelevision evangelist, currently based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Larson has authored numerous books on the subjects of rock music and Satanism, written from a Christian perspective.

Not Catholic.

Forum List

Back