Exorcism on Skype

Not a real exorcism, at least a Catholic Church Exorcism. The give away is the $$. you don't have to pay for a real one, and they are only done after exhaustive consults with psychiatric professionals.

Not a real exorcism, at least a Catholic Church Exorcism. The give away is the $$. you don't have to pay for a real one, and they are only done after exhaustive consults with psychiatric professionals.

Didn't watch the video, didja.

Or, you watched it and believe the priests were fake.

I was looking for a Transubstantiation ritual...

I get the wine.

You can have the bread.

Pssst!

Don't drink the wine......its spiked with ruffies..

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Last edited:
gQUOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 9968956, member: 32558"]Damn weird that exorcisms are actually being done in a first world country but - on SKYPE??

And, it only costs $295!!!!!

No, I'm not making it up.

The Exorcist - Skype Edition - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central[/QUOTE]
great !!! maybe you should invest $295 and have the cock sucking fag devils exorcised from your weak , pathetic, left wing body ! Faggot !

QUOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 9968956, member: 32558"]Damn weird that exorcisms are actually being done in a first world country but - on SKYPE??

The Exorcist - Skype Edition - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central
great !!! maybe you should invest $295 and have the cock sucking fag devils exorcised from your weak , pathetic, homo left wing body ![/QUOTE]

Hey, you wanna talk about your sexual problem, start your own thread.

great !!! maybe you should invest $295 and have the cock sucking fag devils exorcised from your weak , pathetic, homo left wing body !

Why should he pay money when there are many bible thumping perverts who would be more than happy to gang rape his mind into uselessness in the darkness of a back room bible study class for free.

Last edited:
Damn weird that exorcisms are actually being done in a first world country but - on SKYPE??

great !!! maybe you should invest $295 and have the cock sucking fag devils exorcised from your weak , pathetic, homo left wing body !

Why should he pay money when there are many bible thumping perverts who would be more than happy to gang rape his mind into uselessness in the darkness of a back room bible study class for free.

Because the Catholics are democrats and with them, there is always fine print.

Damn weird that exorcisms are actually being done in a first world country but - on SKYPE??

You really think there are no Repub catholics?

What about my nutty neighbors? He beats her up. She goes to mass every single day.

And I'll bet she believes in exorcism.

:cuckoo:

republican, democrat, what's the difference?

I heard that bible study classes are very popular among right wing republican conservatives who are extremely devoted to the worship of a mangod..

Did two men who worship another man as if he was a god ever try to get you on your knees in prayer to another man?

Homo..

that fine print sure is a bitch.

Reverend Bob Larson is a radio and television evangelical WACKO. I find those women who end up killing their kids (which every now and then we read about in the news) believe in some stupid ritual , are for the most part from evangelical churches who have a preacher that is a wacko, and not from RCC's.

Some people do believe they are possessed as they are told over and over again they are. I'm not sure if the RCC is still doing exorcisms, but if the devil possesses evil people such as serial killers, pedophiles and rapist, why not just exorcist them.

republican, democrat, what's the difference?

I heard that bible study classes are very popular among right wing republican conservatives who are extremely devoted to the worship of a mangod..

Did two men who worship another man as if he was a god ever try to get you on your knees in prayer to another man?

Homo..

that fine print sure is a bitch.

That you equate submission with sexuality makes me think whips and chains are your fetish.

Reverend Bob Larson is a radio and television evangelical WACKO. I find those women who end up killing their kids (which every now and then we read about in the news) believe in some stupid ritual , are for the most part from evangelical churches who have a preacher that is a wacko, and not from RCC's.

Some people do believe they are possessed as they are told over and over again they are. I'm not sure if the RCC is still doing exorcisms, but if the devil possesses evil people such as serial killers, pedophiles and rapist, why not just exorcist them.

Penelope, I hate to break the news to you but the devil, satan, the serpent of old, are all just figurative expressions for a type of human being, a despicable deceitful low life who preys on the gullible by trying to get them to defy the commands of God by worshiping a human being, or by teaching them to do the same, (which amounts to murder in the eyes of God), and they use the power of the death consequent to disobedience to the law to imprison, manipulate, control, and fleece the people that they deceived for life as if they were personal possessions like fenced in mindless farm animals who are drained for their milk and, when there is nothing left, sent to the slaughterhouse..

You really think there are no Repub catholics?

What about my nutty neighbors? He beats her up. She goes to mass every single day.

And I'll bet she believes in exorcism.

:cuckoo:

I bet you believe that you support women when you do nothing about the woman who gets beaten next door every day too.

That you equate submission with sexuality makes me think whips and chains are your fetish.

So you admit to having unnatural relations with other men who worship another man as if he was a god?

while you are on your knees, do you hold the flesh of your mangod in your hands first or do you take it right into your mouth before you swallow?

Wouldn't be ironic if all you homophobes out there were condemning behavior that you are guilty of?

Forum List

Back