Exclusive: Sources contradict Sessions' testimony he opposed Russia outreach

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Well, somebody is lying. I wonder who...

Exclusive: Sources contradict Sessions' testimony he opposed Russia...

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ testimony that he opposed a proposal for President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign team to meet with Russians has been contradicted by three people who told Reuters they have spoken about the matter to investigators with Special Counsel Robert Mueller or congressional committees.

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ testimony that he opposed a proposal for President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign team to meet with Russians has been contradicted by three people who told Reuters they have spoken about the matter to investigators with Special Counsel Robert Mueller or congressional committees.

That Sources guy sure gets around.

That Sources guy sure gets around.
And we all know how honest Mueller's investigation are right?

botfounding sure can generate sources. Next He'll show us one that says Trump robbed a liquor store in LA last night.

• Banned
botfounding sure can generate sources. Next He'll show us one that says Trump robbed a liquor store in LA last night.

I admit my links aren't always 10/10. Sometimes I just want to observe your reactions to stuff I find. I think people around here have some good insight from time to time.

Unnamed, unverified and unidentified "sources" contradict the Attorney General's testimony? Only a freaking hate filled idiot would buy this junk. Lefties must be desperate.

Forum List

Back