EXCLUSIVE: Israel to nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

Obama recieved it for doing nothing. And they did not take it away when he bombed Libya and turned North Africa into an arms bazaar.
That is correct and I questioned that when it happened, He was undeserving. He received the peace prize for being elected to the US Presidency and being black.

However, I question and oppose Trump receiving this prize as well. For the same reasons. He hasn't done jack to earn it.

Relax, Trump is not going to get it, and Israel did not nominate him for it.

LMFAo glad you are an insider to such authorized information hate to break it to you, this is news has not yet broke yet but it will. Just watch and see.

So, cutting and pasting an Infowars article qualifies you as an authorized insider. The authorities must be maintaining a very low bar.

View attachment 110020

Y'all are like a bunch of Obama FEMA camp moonbats.

??

What the hell has Trump done for peace?

This is stupid. He's about as deserving as Merkel.

Obama recieved it for doing nothing. And they did not take it away when he bombed Libya and turned North Africa into an arms bazaar.
That is correct and I questioned that when it happened, He was undeserving. He received the peace prize for being elected to the US Presidency and being black.

However, I question and oppose Trump receiving this prize as well. For the same reasons. He hasn't done jack to earn it.

Jerome Corsi has more credibility than your dream world could ever have. I would take an expert over your clueless opinion bahahah. Oh gawd the irony.

Corsi is the author of numerous books including, America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty and Where’s the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President.

The Obama administration is quietly allowing China to acquire major ownership interests in oil and natural gas resources across the U.S.

RELATED
as always,that paid shill gets his ass handed to him on a platter.the one thing I have doubts about on Corsi is if he has crossed over.I was listening to alex jones today and jones is a flip flopper,he has called out Israle in the past saying they are off limits from the world to prosecution but then today,he is blaming the islamics saying they are terrorists and does not say one word about how the zionists are the real terrorists? I dont trust jones or trump,same as Obama,they seem to be puppets for Israel.

Yeah he can do that, but as he always admits they aren't perfect, they do admit when they are wrong and always correct their information if it ends up being wrong etc.
Jerome is the one who came on today and did mention Isreal offering Trump the Prize, but he also said it is going to have a few of the other nit wits name on it. So as of the moment it might not look like ISREAL just stood up and gave it to him they are recommending it for Trump.

I guess as the hours go by we will have more information, as soon as it does you can bet the MSM is going to pick up the story and put their BS spin on it.

Keep in mind Trump does not want the NWO, past Presidents were there to bring us into the NWO , they were their to lead us into it. Seriously study the new world order and what it encompasses. Since Trump is not about that this is exactly why he is being tore up.

He is not paid for he is wealthy he has his own money , he did not need the Elites to pay off this one and that one.................. it is a politcal game............... etc.

No longer are we only threatened from without by a group of balding hard-line Communists – we are now threatened from within – by a group of intelligent, well-dressed globalists who are convincing America and the nations of the world that the only way to lasting world peace is the establishment of a … “New World Order.”

Folks, our global society has been internally infected by a demonic inspired philosophy, that if allowed to continue to grow, will lead us all to the throne of darkness demanding we pledge allegiance to a satanic New World Order. That philosophy has been called Cultural Marxism, and has entrenched itself in our society as the 21st Century “new normal.”

The New World Order | Jeremiah Project

LMFAo glad you are an insider to such authorized information hate to break it to you, this is news has not yet broke yet but it will. Just watch and see.

So, cutting and pasting an Infowars article qualifies you as an authorized insider. The authorities must be maintaining a very low bar.

View attachment 110020

if you weren't so low on the uninformed list you would realize that FEMA camps are called RE EDUCATION camps ............which where the fk do you think they are placing the IMMIGRANTS ,
WTF do you think RONALD REGAN had to pay the JAPANESE for when we kept them in FEMA CAMPS decades ago........... KNOW THEY HISTORY other wise you will forever NOT KNOW JACK NOR SHIT.

View attachment 110020

if you weren't so low on the uninformed list you would realize that FEMA camps are called RE EDUCATION camps ............which where the fk do you think they are placing the IMMIGRANTS ,
WTF do you think RONALD REGAN had to pay the JAPANESE for when we kept them in FEMA CAMPS decades ago........... KNOW THEY HISTORY other wise you will forever NOT KNOW JACK NOR SHIT.

I thought Obama was coming after everyone who voted for Bush, and they were all going to FEMA camps.

??

Jerome Corsi has more credibility than your dream world could ever have. I would take an expert over your clueless opinion bahahah. Oh gawd the irony.

Corsi is the author of numerous books including, America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty and Where’s the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President.

The Obama administration is quietly allowing China to acquire major ownership interests in oil and natural gas resources across the U.S.

RELATED
as always,that paid shill gets his ass handed to him on a platter.the one thing I have doubts about on Corsi is if he has crossed over.I was listening to alex jones today and jones is a flip flopper YET corsi talks to this guy? Jones has called out Israel before in the past saying they are off limits from the world to prosecution but then today,he is blaming the islamics saying they are terrorists and does not say one word about how the zionists are the real terrorists? I dont trust jones or trump,same as Obama,they seem to be puppets for Israel.

Why don't y'all call in when Netanyahu announces the nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Anonymous insiders don't cut the mustard.

Of course Israel wants to give him a Nobel peace prize. Israel is allowed to get away with murder (literally) yet again. Trump is going to allow Israel do whatever and steal as much land as they want.

If I were Israel, I'd be kissing Trump's feet.

This one, the fake news is strong.No?

get

fake news is only for the dumbasses who still watch CNN, ABC, CBS, MSN, FOX .........yeah that about covers the morons who don't know what is going on. lol
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I had to add the funny face too since I can't do a star and smiley lol :wink_2:

Israel will nominate President Donald Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize for his ongoing work to stabilize the Middle East, according to insiders who spoke to Infowars correspondent Dr. Jerome Corsi.

This story is developing – check back for more including a video.
Exclusive: Israel to Nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

LMAO this is going to piss off the leftist fake liberals like no tomorrow LMAO. At least he deserves it unlike Obama who did NOTHING and the sob never deserved that prize.

And the Isreal haters are the same dumb phucks who do not understand the NWO games., Just like Russia was made ot look bad by the Globalist they've done the same with Isreal

EXCLUSIVE: ISRAEL TO NOMINATE TRUMP FOR NOBEL PRIZE
Trump stabilizing Middle East after globalists tried to sacrifice Israel

Infowars is not a source

Israel will nominate President Donald Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize for his ongoing work to stabilize the Middle East, according to insiders who spoke to Infowars correspondent Dr. Jerome Corsi.

This story is developing – check back for more including a video.
Exclusive: Israel to Nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

LMAO this is going to piss off the leftist fake liberals like no tomorrow LMAO. At least he deserves it unlike Obama who did NOTHING and the sob never deserved that prize.

And the Isreal haters are the same dumb phucks who do not understand the NWO games., Just like Russia was made ot look bad by the Globalist they've done the same with Isreal

EXCLUSIVE: ISRAEL TO NOMINATE TRUMP FOR NOBEL PRIZE
Trump stabilizing Middle East after globalists tried to sacrifice Israel

Infowars is not a source

Correct, it is a reference with anonymous sources. Like the New York Times.

The best thing to do is apply common sense to the stories in either reference.

??

I was never uptight. Just giving My opinion. Relax.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE Israel! Giving the Nobel Prize to someone afflicted like Trump is like feeding the baby Jesus to a grinning crocodile. Please don't do this. Please don't make the world collectively projectile-vomit. It was hard enough to keep from retching when Obumbles got one for absolutely nothing..

This is Israel buttering up a narcissist. And exactly what I predicted has come to pass: World leaders now are keenly aware of Trump's...em...pathology....and are learning how to manipulate him right into their pocket.

It wont' end with Israel. Our allies had better confer on this trend before it gets out of hand.. This move is like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

It is still incoming, and it will be given under a group set up, there is more to this story coming we are waiting for it. .......so deal with it LOL...
you dumb goyim are obsessed with Israel

JooNo wants to see Israel nuked out of existence by his Iranian masters.

Semi-related - I have felt like the US is fighting on the wrong side of the war in the ME for a long while. I had hoped that when Obama "pulled out" that would end, but it feels like it only got worse as far as our gov. intrusions over there. Rebels are not our friends, I'm not keen on any country over there personally, I always feel like they're just waiting for the opportunity to stab us in the back. I wish we'd never gotten involved in the first place and honestly I've no idea what to do about it now, but I can say that we suck at civil wars so I think we should GTFO and let the countries over there deal with it. Ya know, be like Switzerland (used to be.) If it gets all fucked up and ISIS pushes the issue with us then idk we pave the damn place. Back when we had a scorched earth policy of warfare people didn't seem to fuck with us as much...

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE Israel! Giving the Nobel Prize to someone afflicted like Trump is like feeding the baby Jesus to a grinning crocodile. Please don't do this. Please don't make the world collectively projectile-vomit. It was hard enough to keep from retching when Obumbles got one for absolutely nothing..

This is Israel buttering up a narcissist. And exactly what I predicted has come to pass: World leaders now are keenly aware of Trump's...em...pathology....and are learning how to manipulate him right into their pocket.

It wont' end with Israel. Our allies had better confer on this trend before it gets out of hand.. This move is like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

It is still incoming, and it will be given under a group set up, there is more to this story coming we are waiting for it. .......so deal with it LOL...
LOL!!!!!!!!!! More alternative facts from the alternative universe that 'Conservatives' live in. LOL

Forum List

Back