EXCLUSIVE: Israel to nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Israel will nominate President Donald Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize for his ongoing work to stabilize the Middle East, according to insiders who spoke to Infowars correspondent Dr. Jerome Corsi.

This story is developing – check back for more including a video.
Exclusive: Israel to Nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

LMAO this is going to piss off the leftist fake liberals like no tomorrow LMAO. At least he deserves it unlike Obama who did NOTHING and the sob never deserved that prize.

And the Isreal haters are the same dumb phucks who do not understand the NWO games., Just like Russia was made ot look bad by the Globalist they've done the same with Isreal

EXCLUSIVE: ISRAEL TO NOMINATE TRUMP FOR NOBEL PRIZE
Trump stabilizing Middle East after globalists tried to sacrifice Israel

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE Israel! Giving the Nobel Prize to someone afflicted like Trump is like feeding the baby Jesus to a grinning crocodile. Please don't do this. Please don't make the world collectively projectile-vomit. It was hard enough to keep from retching when Obumbles got one for absolutely nothing..

This is Israel buttering up a narcissist. And exactly what I predicted has come to pass: World leaders now are keenly aware of Trump's...em...pathology....and are learning how to manipulate him right into their pocket.

It wont' end with Israel. Our allies had better confer on this trend before it gets out of hand.. This move is like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

• Banned
Oh for FUCK'S SAKE Israel! Giving the Nobel Prize to someone afflicted like Trump is like feeding the baby Jesus to a grinning crocodile. Please don't do this. Please don't make the world collectively projectile-vomit. It was hard enough to keep from retching when Obumbles got one for absolutely nothing..

This is Israel buttering up a narcissist. And exactly what I predicted has come to pass: World leaders now are keenly aware of Trump's...em...pathology....and are learning how to manipulate him right into their pocket.

It wont' end with Israel. Our allies had better confer on this trend before it gets out of hand.. This move is like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

It is still incoming, and it will be given under a group set up, there is more to this story coming we are waiting for it. .......so deal with it LOL...

It is still incoming, and it will be given under a group set up, there is more to this story coming we are waiting for it. .......so deal with it LOL...
you dumb goyim are obsessed with Israel

considering he is nothing but an ass kisser of the murdering zionists

of Israel,I would think you would be overjoyed about this news?:rofl:

and where do you nutcases come with this warped idea that murderer Obama is not a supporter of Israel?:cuckoo::haha::lmao:

You guys says Obama does not support Israel? oh really? lol

Last edited:
Wrong. I'm a person who recognizes ass-kissing of a known pathological self-admirer when I see it.

That applies either to Obumbles or Drumpf.

Wrong. I'm a person who recognizes ass-kissing of a known pathological self-admirer when I see it.

Okay then i assume then you are NOT one of Israels ass kissers who thinks Israel is innocent then and it is the palestines who are the ones that start wars with them is that right?

• Banned

you dumb goyim are obsessed with Israel

You mean your head is still stuck up Obama's ass hows it look in there pretty shitty aye? lol

This one, the fake news is strong.No?

get

upload_2017-2-1_11-12-3.png

The soldiers know exactly what is going on, the dumbed down public hasn't got a fkn clue.

This one, the fake news is strong.No?

get

fake news is only for the dumbasses who still watch CNN, ABC, CBS, MSN, FOX .........yeah that about covers the morons who don't know what is going on. lol

What exactly has Trump done in 10 days that stabilized the ME?

Lewandowski appeared on Tuesday’s episode of Hannity to discuss the president-elect’s unprecedented maneuvers in recent weeks to begin the implementation of his ‘America First’ policies.

“Donald Trump, in the first four weeks of his presidency, has done more to help this country than I think Barack Obama has done in the last four years,” Lewandowski said. “Now I know that’s a strong statement, but what we see is a commitment to our military again; a commitment to our businesses to reduce the amount of government regulations so that they can continue to grow and grow our economy – not at one percent, not at two percent, but at four percent, five percent.”

“Lower the corporate tax rate so that our country can be competitive in a global marketplace. Look – his presidency is summed up in two words: America First.”

Trump has already negotiated deals with HVAC manufacturer Carrier and Taiwanese tech giant Foxconn that could preserve and create well over 50,000 jobs on U.S. soil in the coming years.

Last month, Apple began exploring the possibility of moving some production to the United States, and as a key supplier to Apple, Foxconn’s investment in U.S. manufacturing could begin to fulfill Trump’s heavily mocked assertion that, “We’re going to get Apple to build their damn computers and things in this country instead of in other countries.”

Lewandowski: Trump Has Done More For U.S. in 4 Weeks Than Obama in 4 Years

What exactly has Trump done in 10 days that stabilized the ME?

Lewandowski appeared on Tuesday’s episode of Hannity to discuss the president-elect’s unprecedented maneuvers in recent weeks to begin the implementation of his ‘America First’ policies.

“Donald Trump, in the first four weeks of his presidency, has done more to help this country than I think Barack Obama has done in the last four years,” Lewandowski said. “Now I know that’s a strong statement, but what we see is a commitment to our military again; a commitment to our businesses to reduce the amount of government regulations so that they can continue to grow and grow our economy – not at one percent, not at two percent, but at four percent, five percent.”

“Lower the corporate tax rate so that our country can be competitive in a global marketplace. Look – his presidency is summed up in two words: America First.”

Trump has already negotiated deals with HVAC manufacturer Carrier and Taiwanese tech giant Foxconn that could preserve and create well over 50,000 jobs on U.S. soil in the coming years.

Last month, Apple began exploring the possibility of moving some production to the United States, and as a key supplier to Apple, Foxconn’s investment in U.S. manufacturing could begin to fulfill Trump’s heavily mocked assertion that, “We’re going to get Apple to build their damn computers and things in this country instead of in other countries.”

Lewandowski: Trump Has Done More For U.S. in 4 Weeks Than Obama in 4 Years
This has no effect on ME stablization..

Lazy asses have no idea how to use a search engine...

upload_2017-2-1_11-17-9.png

Forum List

Back