EXCLUSIVE: Israel to nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

??

What the hell has Trump done for peace?

This is stupid. He's about as deserving as Merkel.

Obama recieved it for doing nothing. And they did not take it away when he bombed Libya and turned North Africa into an arms bazaar.
That is correct and I questioned that when it happened, He was undeserving. He received the peace prize for being elected to the US Presidency and being black.

However, I question and oppose Trump receiving this prize as well. For the same reasons. He hasn't done jack to earn it.

??

Obama recieved it for doing nothing. And they did not take it away when he bombed Libya and turned North Africa into an arms bazaar.
That was a queer occurrence that I never understood...

Anyone can 'nominate' someone for the Nobel Peace Prize. I could nominate Moonglow for the Nobel Peace Prize.

(I might have to bribe a few administrative staff to not stamp the application with 'WTF?')

??

That was a queer occurrence that I never understood...

Anyone can 'nominate' someone for the Nobel Peace Prize. I could nominate Moonglow for the Nobel Peace Prize.

(I might have to bribe a few administrative staff to not stamp the application with 'WTF?')
or NFW...

??

That is correct and I questioned that when it happened, He was undeserving. He received the peace prize for being elected to the US Presidency and being black.

However, I question and oppose Trump receiving this prize as well. For the same reasons. He hasn't done jack to earn it.

Relax, Trump is not going to get it, and Israel did not nominate him for it.

What exactly has Trump done in 10 days that stabilized the ME?

View attachment 110014
eKTJdjIERZG5ZJH0Najf_j8.gif

You asked you got

??

LMFAo glad you are an insider to such authorized information hate to break it to you, this is news has not yet broke yet but it will. Just watch and see.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE Israel! Giving the Nobel Prize to someone afflicted like Trump is like feeding the baby Jesus to a grinning crocodile. Please don't do this. Please don't make the world collectively projectile-vomit. It was hard enough to keep from retching when Obumbles got one for absolutely nothing..

This is Israel buttering up a narcissist. And exactly what I predicted has come to pass: World leaders now are keenly aware of Trump's...em...pathology....and are learning how to manipulate him right into their pocket.

It wont' end with Israel. Our allies had better confer on this trend before it gets out of hand.. This move is like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

It is still incoming, and it will be given under a group set up, there is more to this story coming we are waiting for it. .......so deal with it LOL...
you dumb goyim are obsessed with Israel

You mean your head is still stuck up Obama's ass hows it look in there pretty shitty aye? lol

unless this poster has always shown they are a supporter of Obama which i did not see anywhere in their post,dont you think thats a little harsh? I always compared Obama to Bush so did I have my head up Bushs ass? lol

??

Jerome Corsi has more credibility than your dream world could ever have. I would take an expert over your clueless opinion bahahah. Oh gawd the irony.

Corsi is the author of numerous books including, America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty and Where’s the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President.

The Obama administration is quietly allowing China to acquire major ownership interests in oil and natural gas resources across the U.S.

RELATED

Israel will nominate President Donald Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize for his ongoing work to stabilize the Middle East, according to insiders who spoke to Infowars correspondent Dr. Jerome Corsi.

This story is developing – check back for more including a video.
Exclusive: Israel to Nominate Trump for Nobel Prize

LMAO this is going to piss off the leftist fake liberals like no tomorrow LMAO. At least he deserves it unlike Obama who did NOTHING and the sob never deserved that prize.

And the Isreal haters are the same dumb phucks who do not understand the NWO games., Just like Russia was made ot look bad by the Globalist they've done the same with Isreal

EXCLUSIVE: ISRAEL TO NOMINATE TRUMP FOR NOBEL PRIZE
Trump stabilizing Middle East after globalists tried to sacrifice Israel
Why not. Obama started several wars.....bombed Muslims indiscriminately, created a massive humanitarian crisis in the Middle East and in Europe.

Time to withdraw his prize and give it to someone that deserves one.

Oh for FUCK'S SAKE Israel! Giving the Nobel Prize to someone afflicted like Trump is like feeding the baby Jesus to a grinning crocodile. Please don't do this. Please don't make the world collectively projectile-vomit. It was hard enough to keep from retching when Obumbles got one for absolutely nothing..

This is Israel buttering up a narcissist. And exactly what I predicted has come to pass: World leaders now are keenly aware of Trump's...em...pathology....and are learning how to manipulate him right into their pocket.

It wont' end with Israel. Our allies had better confer on this trend before it gets out of hand.. This move is like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

It is still incoming, and it will be given under a group set up, there is more to this story coming we are waiting for it. .......so deal with it LOL...
you dumb goyim are obsessed with Israel

You mean your head is still stuck up Obama's ass hows it look in there pretty shitty aye? lol

unless this poster has always shown they are a supporter of Obama which i did not see anywhere in their post,dont you think thats a little harsh? I always compared Obama to Bush so did I have my head up Bushs ass? lol

That was a funny , " head up the ass" =)

He is the head of ZOG. Sucking up to Trump will get you everything.

??

LMFAo glad you are an insider to such authorized information hate to break it to you, this is news has not yet broke yet but it will. Just watch and see.

So, cutting and pasting an Infowars article qualifies you as an authorized insider. The authorities must be maintaining a very low bar.

??

So, cutting and pasting an Infowars article qualifies you as an authorized insider. The authorities must be maintaining a very low bar.

Weak argument

??

upload_2017-2-1_11-43-21.png

Is this a joke? I mean, I'm a Trump supporter, but it was ridiculous when Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize, it's just as ridiculous with Trump.

??

Jerome Corsi has more credibility than your dream world could ever have. I would take an expert over your clueless opinion bahahah. Oh gawd the irony.

Corsi is the author of numerous books including, America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty and Where’s the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President.

The Obama administration is quietly allowing China to acquire major ownership interests in oil and natural gas resources across the U.S.

RELATED
as always,that paid shill gets his ass handed to him on a platter.the one thing I have doubts about on Corsi is if he has crossed over.I was listening to alex jones today and jones is a flip flopper YET corsi talks to this guy? Jones has called out Israel before in the past saying they are off limits from the world to prosecution but then today,he is blaming the islamics saying they are terrorists and does not say one word about how the zionists are the real terrorists? I dont trust jones or trump,same as Obama,they seem to be puppets for Israel.

Forum List

Back