Baltimore vs Ferguson: Why havent they demanded Baltimore mayor/police chief resign???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I cant help but notice a stark difference in the demands of the peaceful rioters/looters in two cities that experienced such similar incidents.

In Ferguson. ..the left and the city burners demanded the mayor and police chief resign. They said they contributed and tolerateda system of ooppression and racism.

Well...according to locals....they suffer from the same police oppression and racism.

Yet...they havent demanded the Baltimore mayor and chief resign? Or...if they have...the media sure hasnt covered it.

I cant help but notice a stark difference in the demands of the peaceful rioters/looters in two cities that experienced such similar incidents.

In Ferguson. ..the left and the city burners demanded the mayor and police chief resign. They said they contributed and tolerateda system of ooppression and racism.

Well...according to locals....they suffer from the same police oppression and racism.

Yet...they havent demanded the Baltimore mayor and chief resign? Or...if they have...the media sure hasnt covered it.

Because people on the Right have long been saying all the failed Democrats should resign.
They don't want to make these people Right by agreeing with them.

Similar to how all the Right is so busy protesting ACA, that the Singlepayer and Universal Care
movement that opposes ACA don't bother voicing or fighting that battle. They don't want to be caught
agreeing with the Right against ACA, because they only want to push Singlepayer as their goal.

They remain silent and let the Right fight battles for them, while complaining about these bullies.
They take that for granted, because the Right can fight for that (and get labeled the "bad guy" for it and take all the heat).
Same with accepting support from Christians to fight the gay marriage battle, but then complain about Christians as hateful.

So we're supposed to respond to this like your ignorance is fact?

Id be interested in hearing C-FAGs opinion for sure.

Why have the peaceful rioters not demanded the black mayor...black chief..black city council...all Democrats. ..resign? Afterall...Freddie Grays death in my opinion or MORE outrageous than Mike Browns. Gray absolutely did not assault a single cop and hes dead.

Yet...the left has tolerated the regime of oppression and racism wrought upon Baltimore's black community by their mayor and chief and council.

Why the difference?

Very good point.
It cant be because of race right?

Why have the peaceful rioters not demanded the black mayor...black chief..black city council...all Democrats. ..resign? Afterall...Freddie Grays death in my opinion or MORE outrageous than Mike Browns. Gray absolutely did not assault a single cop and hes dead.

Yet...the left has tolerated the regime of oppression and racism wrought upon Baltimore's black community by their mayor and chief and council.

Why the difference?

I'm sure The Inane Clown Posse will chime in.

Why the difference?

baltimore mayor resign - Google Search

Now, stop asking questions based on your ignorance. Just because you dont know HOW 2+2=4 doesnt mean that it doesnt equal 4

Very good point.
It cant be because of race right?

Oh of course not. The left NEVER uses a double standard on race.

Why the difference?

Now, stop asking questions based on your ignorance. Just because you dont know HOW 2+2=4 doesnt mean that it doesnt equal 4

Ah...thanks C-FAG. Havent seen much media coverage of that.

Maybe because of race of police chief and mayor? Just saying

Theres a couple. Newsmax covered one. A preacher called for it.

The POLICE union called for it haha.

But BlackLivesMatter? Nope. NAACP? Nope. Obama? Sharpton? The hordes of peaceful rioterz? Nope.

Why the difference?

Why no calls from the rioters themselves?
Thats how it went down in Fergytown.

Theres a couple. Newsmax covered one. A preacher called for it.

The POLICE union called for it haha.

But BlackLivesMatter? Nope. NAACP? Nope. Obama? Sharpton? The hordes of peaceful rioterz? Nope.

Are you going to pick up the spoon like a big boy or keep saying stuff that shows you're unwilling to find out?

Faith leaders call for Baltimore police commissioner to resign
WBAL Baltimore-Apr 24, 2015
BALTIMORE —Some faith leaders in Baltimore are calling for the police ... While some religious leaders are standing with the mayorcalling for ...
Each death in Baltimore makes mistrust harder to overcome
In-Depth-U.S. News & World Report-Apr 25, 2015

Why the difference?

Why no calls from the rioters themselves?
Thats how it went down in Fergytown.

So? Two cops got shot in NY...why hasnt there been two more cops shot? Thats how it went down in NY?

Why the difference?

In fact, American Thinker seems to be the only ones defending her. :lol:

Anyways, I agree with Cabbie. I see no reason either of them should have to resign. :dunno:

Forum List

Back