EXCLUSIVE: 'I think you're clear': VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak ...

I was going to say it amazes me that you folks still cling to easily debunked lies. But then if you didn't there'd be nothing for you to post.

“Ukraine has had a long line of prosecutors whose function has not been to enforce the law, but to perform the political function of selectively prosecuting political enemies and to hold out the threat of prosecution in order to secure political loyalty and compliance. Shokin was precisely that kind of prosecutor,” Keith Darden, an associate professor at American University’s School of International Service, told us in an email for a story last year. “He would open cases as a way of holding the threat of prosecution over a business, but he did not actually prosecute cases.”

Biden later publicly disclosed that on another trip to Kyiv he told Ukraine’s new leadership that Shokin needed to be removed, warning that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was replaced. (Biden did not say when he made the threat, but he addressed the Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv on Dec. 9, 2015, and dangled the prospect of future U.S. aid if the country rid itself of the “cancer of corruption.”)

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled in remarks at an event hosted in January 2018 by the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Trump repeatedly cites Biden’s January 2018 remarks as evidence that the former vice president pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin because he was investigating Burisma.

But, as we said, the evidence shows Biden was carrying out U.S. policy, and the United States was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Your all too predictable reply will be to say the fact checkers are in the tank for libtards. But you won't be able to refute the facts offered in the article. That's how you play the game of deceit.
don't guzzle your Klanocrat Koolaid too fast, you might choke

Direct contradiction of Joe's lie that he "never discussed business with Hunter" regarding China. And the New York Times covered for both of them by whitewashing the story.

The Biden crime family has been operating for decades.

From the New York Post:

Joe Biden called his son Hunter in late 2018 to discuss a New York Times article detailing the younger Biden’s dealings with a Chinese oil tycoon accused of economic crimes — telling him, “I think you’re clear,” according to a report Monday.
The voicemail, discovered on a cellphone backup contained on Hunter Biden’s infamous discarded laptop, would appear to contradict President Biden’s continued denial that he ever talked with his disgraced 52-year-old son about his overseas business transactions — and was aware they could be improper.
“Hey pal, it’s Dad,” Joe Biden said, the Daily Mail reported. “It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance, just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you.”
Biden then made his intentions clear.
“I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good,” Biden continued. “I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance, give me a call, I love you.”

Sorry, Biden is not a Republican so no impeachment.

Besides, do we want 3 years of hearings on impeachment proceedings to show the American people how vile and corrupt these people are, only to let the remain in office?

Gets old after a while and is very depressing, especially if the mail in ballots elect him again.

Hmmm I seem to recall President Trump being IMPEACHED over a phone call overhead by an anonymous "whistleblower". I wonder what will happen to President Biden? Oh I know! NOTHING.
The most significant aspect of this story is on how the hate for China has been ratcheted up. That, as America is in the process of attempting to eliminate the Russian power that will be combined with China.

As to Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and the Democratic party? That's corruption that plays a part in the Russia hate, as connected to the Ukraine initiative being used against Russia.

America's foreign policy being tied to it's domestic policy can only become clearer and won't change course when/if Trump or the R's take control.

Republicans do the same thing
Wrong. Lets discuss the facts. Dems do this at scale, the entire party is corrupt to it's core. You may be able to come up with a handful of examples on the Rep side at best. Next, it's not an excuse for the lying low life scumbag Dems doing it now is it. It's clear you are okay with this corruption, the American people are not.

The number 1 priority has to be to clean up election theft.

That's the only obstacle to the dam breaking and the filthy animals being exposed. Some will be GOP, let the chips fall where they may. And every one of the corrupt mother fuckers needs to be locked up. But they count on the racketeering remaining 'contained' through stolen elections.

I want to know how Josef Stolen amassed 6 'opulent' mansions on a mediocre, gov't wage.

Wrong. Lets discuss the facts. Dems do this at scale, the entire party is corrupt to it's core. You may be able to come up with a handful of examples on the Rep side at best. Next, it's not an excuse for the lying low life scumbag Dems doing it now is it. It's clear you are okay with this corruption, the American people are not.
ALL politicians are corrupt.

PERIOD FULL STOP

Not even remotely a confession.

Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate Republicans that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media.

ABC? :p Fake News

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt in believing you have 2 functioning eyes and ears. Its a further stretch tp. refit yku with having a semi-normal brain capable of processing information...

So when watching Biden's videotaped confession he tells you EXACTLY what happened during his trip to Ukraine as VP.

Everything he says happened has been confirmed to hsve happened, right downto the timeline.

What he describes is tbe te gbook definition of EXTORTION.

.....but you alreafy know tbis.You also know Biden's Ukraone extprtion is NOT THE REAL STORY, NOT THE MAIN TOPIC OF THE THREAD .... WHICH IS BIDEN - HIS VOICE - ON THE MESSAGE FOUND ON HUNTER'S LAPTOP...THE MESSAGE WHERE JOE ASKS HUNTER ABOUT HIS DEALINGS WITH THE CHICOMS.

You sought to lie and gaslight to keep discussion focus on Biden's Ukraine extortion and off the undeniable evidence - Biden himself on audiotape - proving to the world that...

BIDEN LIED HIS ASS OFF WHEN HE CLAIMED HE

- NEVER WHAT HUNTER WAS DOING

- NEVER ASKED HINTER ABOUT HIS BUSINESS DEALINGS

BUSTED!

A f*ing ROCK has more cpmmon sense,mote intelligence, and more integrity / honesty and intelligence than you do.

No one buys your a that you don't understand what went on, what's going on, and that you are mote dain bramaged than Biden, which is what you would have to be to not understand and accept what these two / the entire family was up to.

And as long as you continue to put on this act its a waste of time to interact with you on such a false narrative level.

Have fun with that.

Thank yku again for another rendition of Democrat Kabuki theater where Democratz ptetend to be ostriches, shoving their heads intbe sand to avoid all the existing evidence.
:p
Do you know how to read, you fucking retard? Where am I avoiding the issue?

Do you know how to read, you fucking retard? Where am I avoiding the issue?
Sorry, my bad. I credited the wrong person with this.

When I am wrong or make a mistake I own up. Again, my apologies.

Don't you worry. When the Repubs take control of the House you're going to see what show trials are all about.
I guarantee if Trump lied about Jr's business doing. You loons would've impeached him. Oh wait, you loons did impeach Trump for asking about Biden's crimes.

Forum List

Back