EXCLUSIVE: 'I think you're clear': VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak ...

ontrr6734lr81.jpg
You must have fun nightmares, dud.

You can replace Biden's name with the name of literally every other politician that ever lived
But we aren't talking about them.

They aren't the President.

Do you have a better defense for Joe than 'everyone else does it, too'?

Every other politician that ever lived is not sitting on their dementia-addled ass in the Oval Office. I used to think you were intelligent enough to understand this.
Doesn't matter. You idiots think that a politician lying is a big deal when literally ALL politicians lie.

So all the globalist DS players around the world wanted Ukraine to fire a prosecutor involved in looking into Burisma while "gas expert" Hunter worked there?
That is so unexpected.
You rubes will believe everything they say won't you?
TDS is terminal if you don't get treatment
Fucksake, how debunked has that been..

Your timeline is fucking out of wack...

Both the US and EU wanted the prosecutor gone... The fucker was corrupt... He was an old Russian sympathiser corrupt POS...

Being wilfully ignorant has stopped being an excuse long ago...

Thank you for that desperate, emotional opinion...

Joe Biden says you're a liar
As is most often the case, when you are caught in a lie you double down on said lie. What other choice do you have?

While former Vice President Joe Biden oversaw foreign policy in Ukraine, his son Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma Holdings, the largest gas company in the fledgling democracy.

Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate Republicans that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media.

So, why just go after Trump? Any hearings or investigations scheduled yet for *biden's corruption?
Don't you worry. When the Repubs take control of the House you're going to see what show trials are all about.

Biden LITERALLY declared he had NEVER met with any of Hunter's business partners ...

... while this photo of them playing golf together was all over the internet...

....which proves Joe has been a criminal AND STUPID for years.

As is most often the case, when you are caught in a lie you double down on said lie. What other choice do you have?

Leave it to the house DNC ho to attempt to argue that Joe Biden on video confessing to extorting the prior leader of Ukraine is not really Joe Biden bragging about extorting the previous leader of Ukraine.

:p

You are such a delusional idiot.

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

Biden has placed the wealth of his family as a higher priority than the success of nation

Biden has committed Impeachable offenses

Much like his video-taped confession of extorting the former leader of Ukraine, it is Joe himself, his own words, providing the evidence of his crimes.

Meh. Is there some evidence that Hunter Biden (like all politician's family members everywhere) traded on his dad's name to make money? Sure.

Does the tape above show Joe Biden was involved? Nope.

If it had, Bill Barr would have been all over it when he was working for Rump. But he didn't. This is what he said:

During a final news conference at Justice Department headquarters Monday, Barr did little to hide his disagreements with the president on topics such as election fraud and the handling of the ongoing criminal investigation into Hunter Biden, son of President-elect Joe Biden.

Barr, who is set to step down on Wednesday after his second stint as attorney general, said he sees no need to appoint a special counsel to oversee investigations related to Hunter Biden.

Trump has criticized Barr for keeping the probe relatively quiet prior to last month's election, and some Republican lawmakers have been calling for the attorney general to convert the investigation to a special counsel probe.

However, Barr said the probes into the younger Biden are already being capably handled by attorneys within the Department of Justice.
"I think to the extent there's an investigation, I think that it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department," Barr said. "To this point I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave."

Poor trumptards. Getting desperate to divert the public gaze from the Jan 6 hearings. Keep trying.

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

Biden has placed the wealth of his family as a higher priority than the success of nation

Biden has committed Impeachable offenses

Much like his video-taped confession of extorting the former leader of Ukraine, it is Joe himself, his own words, providing the evidence of his crimes.

The Dems will bury it and the lame stream media will ignore it, but if the GOP takes the House, we can expose it all. And the Dems know it. Expect them to sink to new levels to cheat us out of a win, again.

Meh. Is there some evidence that Hunter Biden (like all politician's family members everywhere) traded on his dad's name to make money? Sure.

Does the tape above show Joe Biden was involved? Nope.

If it had, Bill Barr would have been all over it when he was working for Rump. But he didn't. This is what he said:

During a final news conference at Justice Department headquarters Monday, Barr did little to hide his disagreements with the president on topics such as election fraud and the handling of the ongoing criminal investigation into Hunter Biden, son of President-elect Joe Biden.

Barr, who is set to step down on Wednesday after his second stint as attorney general, said he sees no need to appoint a special counsel to oversee investigations related to Hunter Biden.

Trump has criticized Barr for keeping the probe relatively quiet prior to last month's election, and some Republican lawmakers have been calling for the attorney general to convert the investigation to a special counsel probe.

However, Barr said the probes into the younger Biden are already being capably handled by attorneys within the Department of Justice.
"I think to the extent there's an investigation, I think that it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department," Barr said. "To this point I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave."

Poor trumptards. Getting desperate to divert the public gaze from the Jan 6 hearings. Keep trying.
Thank yku again for another rendition of Democrat Kabuki theater where Democratz ptetend to be ostriches, shoving their heads intbe sand to avoid all the existing evidence.
:p

Biden is the biggest political scumbag in American history. The reason is that the elites of power have kept him relevant for a half century. He is a man with little political talent that has learned something from osmosis and nothing else. A tool of the power elite including Delaware powers who has given them their payoffs including himself getting a cut. So, Trump has 4 years, and your criminal accusations and Bidne has 50 years. And his coronation condemned many millions of people to a poorer living.

You can replace Biden's name with the name of literally every other politician that ever lived
It figures. This is how Obama defended his crimes.
He simply used other corrupt politicians throughout history as examples of how he wasn't the first POS to break the law.
You can't defend Biden anymore, so you switch to the ole "They All Do It" defense.

Leave it to the house DNC ho to attempt to argue that Joe Biden on video confessing
Not even remotely a confession.

Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate Republicans that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media.

Fucksake, how debunked has that been..

Your timeline is fucking out of wack...

Both the US and EU wanted the prosecutor gone... The fucker was corrupt... He was an old Russian sympathiser corrupt POS...

Being wilfully ignorant has stopped being an excuse long ago...
Exactly the way I think about you proggies & your insane support for a corrupted illegit meat puppet in a dirty diaper.

So the other global POS leaders wanted this prosecutor gone, too?
Shocking
Keep eating from that fuming bowl of Pravda shit, there's a prize at the bottom :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back