How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

In what world do you think it illegal for a son to have access to his father?! Seriously, get a life
But selling that access is.

Hunter%20extorting%20chinese-X4.jpg

But selling that access is.

Hunter%20extorting%20chinese-X4.jpg
Then bring charges if you think you have legit evidence. So far all I hear from the GOP when pressed is they don’t have enough to make a connection. They need to drag it out for election time. It’s been 5 years. Give me a break

1702664623803.png

The CULT motherfuckers pretend this does not exist.

FUCK YOU ALL IN THE KEISTER WITH A LARGE UNCOMFORTABLE OBJECT. This is called EVIDENCE, you dumb fucks.

Again you start in with wild conspiracy theories.
Biden was acting on behalf of the US Government in the open.

Both Biden and Obama made substantial money from speaking and book deals….being famous is like that.

Unlike Trump, they both reported their income
It really irritates you that I'm always correct, doesn't it because there's nothing at all wild about me. I was trained well by my parents who were the salt of the earth in truth-finding and practicing staying within the bounds of truth. Lying in my family was asking for the board of education applied to the seat of knowledge. Now you know why I irritate you by finding and telling the truth which you call "conspiracy theories," until I am vindicated every single time you use your projections on me. :tongue:

Hunter handled himself quite well

Not the drug addict you depict him as
I just read 3 or 4 articles on how Hunter Biden confessed his addiction after years of ignoring reahab. And he's done it more than thrice.

Last edited:
I just read 3 or 4 articles on how Hunter Biden confessed his addiction after years of ignoring reahab. And he's done it more than thrice.

Hunter was a drug addict and it is news to you?

I’m saying you need evidence of that if you’re going to make those claims. It been investigated for 5 years no and still nobody has made a connection. I see these GOP congressmen being asked about evidence and they all say they don’t have it yet.

That tells me this is nothing but a political charade. Don’t be a sucker
To know just what we do know about his influence peddling is enough to believe the other stuff

To know just what we do know about his influence peddling is enough to believe the other stuff
You know what you think you know because you believe the media bs you listen to.

When it comes down to actually being able to prove misconduct even the GOP blowhards in Congress are admitting then don’t have enough.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You know what you think you know because you believe the media bs you listen to.

When it comes down to actually being able to prove misconduct even the GOP blowhards in Congress are admitting then don’t have enough.
Enough? I thought you said they had nothing! :auiqs.jpg:

People are convicted in court rooms every day from circumstantial evidence that is deemed to be beyond a reasonable doubt. It is almost as if Democrats aren’t reasonable.

So….Hunter did business with China along with tens of thousands of other businessmen…….No Crime

Joe Biden talked to Hunters business associates about things other than business…….No crime

Hunter and the Presidents brother repaid previous loans from Joe Biden…….No crime
That’s the extent of “the evidence”

1) We started with spiking the story. It was censored from all social media.
2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
4) Hunter said he had no dealings with the Chinese oligarch.
5) Now he admits he got money from China.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

What a pathetic shit show.

Anyone who voted for Joe Biden….I hope you bash your head against the wall until you get some sense….because you were very stupid.

Don't know...doesn't matter.
America as we knew it rewuired a modicum of integrity and honesty in their politicians. That America is gone.
One day the dems learned that the reps can't do a thing to stop them.
America is over!

Rome fearmonger.jpg

Don't know...doesn't matter.
America as we knew it rewuired a modicum of integrity and honesty in their politicians. That America is gone.
One day the dems learned that the reps can't do a thing to stop them.
America is over!

View attachment 874827
Sounds like you need to turn off the tv and stay away from the internet for a spell. Consider and live life. America is right in front of you but you’re too blind to see it

You should learn to read more better.

I said this is nothing but a political charade
I say your nuts, and when they untangle the web of deceit, and all of the way they tried to hide their malfeasance, heads should roll. However being as our country is run by people behind the scenes, it will remain to be seen if it will hurt their profits.

Forum List

Back