Excessive Force, Excessive Deceit: The Final Nail in the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' rhetoric

You're not going to find me defending Cops a lot. Very seldom.

Just to be clear, I don't like American Cops... At all. But they DO have a tough job. Still, no reason to be the way they are

Cops are not your friends, people. Cops are who The State uses to enforce their bullshit laws, their bullshit social engineering, their bullshit unconstitutional searches and seizures, their illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional DUI Stops.

And befehl ist befehl don't cut it with me

Who do you think The State is going to use when they finally get their way and start confiscating your guns...? Code Pink?

But that DOJ report on Ferguson is just another in a long series of lies by the scum of the earth dimocrap filth in this Country

The DoJ cleared Darren Wilson. I guess that's the part you don't think is in the series of lies...

lol...this level of hypocrisy is so over the top it's like bad parody.

The Democrats really owe America an apology for pushing
the "hands-up" lie

As soon as America apologizes for 400 years of institutionalized racism...

Sounds fair to me.

But here's a question. How is it that Michael Brown just had to be killed for Grand Theft Cigar, but oddly, that Nazi in Mesa who shot a bunch of people was taken alive?
He wasnt killed because he stole cigars. Quit lying. Oh wait, I might as well tell you to quit breathing.

So true...

Notice how the Democrats are so desperate to use and the race card going
they try to use stuff like institutionalized racism and the newest creation
"micro aggressions"

indeed one might be guilty of racism and not even know it

Really, one would think they would have some better ideas
after all this time...

Considering the completer failure of Democrat programs to
help minorities -

how long do the Democrats think they can sell them this "bag of goods" ?

Medicaid has never helped anyone? Prove that.

not even counting the abortions which terminate more minorities
then several major diseases combined....

with all the health issues of minorities, the Democrats should not be so quick to
be holding it up as something great

Great society - 5O years of failure

before it, blacks had a lower divorce rate than whites
a lower illegitimate birth rate than whites and they
actually had a higher employment rate than rates
same rate of poverty today as before- it was suppose to end it

really, if someone was a racist, they would not to change
a thing- considering the poor schools, neighborhoods, health and general
well being of minorities in the US. Honestly, with the outcomes. it almost looks like someone from the KKK could have planned it out.

Of course, one could argue that the Democrats are content with everything
as long as they can sell the race card and keep getting minorities to vote for them and
buy the 'bag of goods they have sold them- Democrats will change nothing to keep
the political power

but that would be cynical
but truthful

Why do Democrats hate the US?

Last edited:

How would you define failure? Blacks are far better off now that they were in 1960.

before it, blacks had a lower divorce rate than whites a lower illegitimate birth rate than whites

That isn't true. In fact, in 1950, the black illegitimacy rate was 25% compared to 5% for whites. Today its 65% for blacks and 25% for whites. In short, the whole society has decided that pregnancy isn't an excuse for marriage.

Oh, a high divorce rate isn't a bad thing. It means people are erasing mistakes.

but do get some Uncle Tom to go to the hood to preach this shit, he'll be laughed at.

How would you define failure? Blacks are far better off now that they were in 1960.

before it, blacks had a lower divorce rate than whites a lower illegitimate birth rate than whites

That isn't true. In fact, in 1950, the black illegitimacy rate was 25% compared to 5% for whites. Today its 65% for blacks and 25% for whites. In short, the whole society has decided that pregnancy isn't an excuse for marriage.

Oh, a high divorce rate isn't a bad thing. It means people are erasing mistakes.

but do get some Uncle Tom to go to the hood to preach this shit, he'll be laughed at.

Oh my
In 1959, only 2 percent of black children were reared in households in which the mother never married

...and what is it today? over 70%
success, in the minds of Democrats
What to do since the numbers are different ?

Since Papa Obama lied to the American people and the "fish rots from the head",
one would be smart to question anything Democrats say

-but assuming true- if one wants to run with
"hey, the illegitimate only went up from 25% to over 70%
under Democrat tutelage "
run with it
good luck with that....

Single parents-sure, best thing for families
if one measures success, at the expense of the family, as dependency on gov't

"Uncle Tom" ?
so progressive of you
... of course, Democrats have always been racist

Really, if one looks at it....
a racist who wants to sabotage black upward mobility and social status...
couldn’t develop a more effective agenda than the one followed by
the Democrats- "Black Self-Sabotage"

Democrats have chosen to keep blacks in a constant state of fear to keep their vote, as opposed to good policy which empowers them and not Democrat politicians. Good example, the whole fabricated "hands-up" lie was
nothing more than a narrative being exploited by Democrats for political power.

-The Democrats really do America an apology for this lie

Why do Democrats hate the US?

Last edited:
I'll give you a response. You won't be able to grasp it...but here it is.

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience.

The passion and purpose behind the protests are not lessened in any way by the recognition that Brown did not have his hands up. Not even a little. The image of a black man with his arms raised as a law enforcement officer points a gun at him serves the purpose just fine. It brings the issue of unarmed black men being killed by police officers to the masses in a neat little bumper sticker phrase.

You can expect to see it again the next time this shit happens. It's now part of the lexicon. And it carries meaning.

Ya dumb fuck.

So you admit Brown did not have his hands up but somehow still think the "hands up...don't shoot" chant is appropriate when discussing Ferguson? Gotta tell you, Laugher...you liberals are long on "images" and "bumper sticker phrases"...and short on the facts and reality!

The idea for people chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson and elsewhere came from a bit of misinformation regarding how Michael Brown was dispatched by a frightened authority figure.

It turns out that there is no evidence that Brown had is hands up in the air as he was shot 6 times and killed.

To a simpleton like you, this fact is exoneration for Officer Wilson and represents some kind of weird victory of conscience.

The passion and purpose behind the protests are not lessened in any way by the recognition that Brown did not have his hands up. Not even a little. The image of a black man with his arms raised as a law enforcement officer points a gun at him serves the purpose just fine. It brings the issue of unarmed black men being killed by police officers to the masses in a neat little bumper sticker phrase.

You can expect to see it again the next time this shit happens. It's now part of the lexicon. And it carries meaning.

Ya dumb fuck.

So you admit Brown did not have his hands up but somehow still think the "hands up...don't shoot" chant is appropriate when discussing Ferguson? Gotta tell you, Laugher...you liberals are long on "images" and "bumper sticker phrases"...and short on the facts and reality!

I think you and a few dozen or so other USMB nutters are dumber than rocks or disingenuous enough to make that chant the focus of your thoughts on this matter.

I think that your being upset by bumper sticker phrases is funnier than shit. Ya nutter, ya!

Ya dumb fuck.

I think you and a few dozen or so other USMB nutters are dumber than rocks or disingenuous enough to make that chant the focus of your thoughts on this matter.

I think that your being upset by bumper sticker phrases is funnier than shit. Ya nutter, ya!

So...I'm "disingenuous" but you're the one chanting "hands up...don't shoot!" when you admit that Brown didn't have his hands up? You really have earned your "clown" status!

I'm weary of all this nonsense about race, Ferguson, Don't Shoot, etc. I suspect America is getting tired of it also
The kid at UVA resisted arrest. When a cop says put your hands behind your back do it!

Resisting arrest does not give police the right to beat the crap out of you, or kill you.
They just beat a 60 year old black guy. Did you see it on the news tonight? Do black people realize you have to obey an officer? Your time to argue is in court. Yes resisting arrest is going to be met with force. Its time blacks stop being militant or difficult.

Just to be clear, I don't like American Cops... At all. But they DO have a tough job. Still, no reason to be the way they are

Cops are not your friends, people. Cops are who The State uses to enforce their bullshit laws, their bullshit social engineering, their bullshit unconstitutional searches and seizures, their illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional DUI Stops.

Who do you think The State is going to use when they finally get their way and start confiscating your guns...? Code Pink?

But that DOJ report on Ferguson is just another in a long series of lies by the scum of the earth dimocrap filth in this Country
Typical anti american righty anarchist. Probably loves Ron Paul.

Those are my cops in my country. If they say put your hands behind your back you better do it. We dont want our cops hurt and we dont want citizens hurt so do what you are told or get fucked up.

I'm weary of all this nonsense about race, Ferguson, Don't Shoot, etc. I suspect America is getting tired of it also
The kid at UVA resisted arrest. When a cop says put your hands behind your back do it!

Resisting arrest does not give police the right to beat the crap out of you, or kill you.
The fat guy had a heart attack and the bum reached for an officers gun.

Either we do what officers say or not. Are you defending idiots who fight the police who are out there defending us? If you dont resist then a cop won't fuck you up. The cop losing the fight is not an option so why the fuck would anyone try it?

Forum List

Back