Excellent article on the failings of muslims/islam

Because all religions are capable of atrocity and have engaged in atrocity. I will not be swayed by any religious perceptual reality nor will I be swayed by any specific anti religion dogma. You folks can have your religious war, I will not be participating.

A religious war is being fought against us whether we like it or not, child. The war is against western secularism.

You lack intelligence so are incapable of distinguishing the differences between Islam and other ideologies, and are obviously ignorant of the meaning of the word dogma.

As if we weren't droning the fuck out of everything that moves. You're "at war" with a relatively few fundamentalist zealots. It only becomes as religious war if you respond like fundamentalist zealots.

There once was a Letter to the Editor by a Muslim to the on-line publication Dawn.com. He was an honest man. He said that if there were only a small percentage of Muslims who were terrorists, that could be in the millions. We all realize that there are many peaceful Muslims. However, on the other hand, there are many who would like to take over the world for Islam and they don't care how they do it.

Same for christians, jews, and all the rest. But. The US has how many military installations ane bases in how many nations spread across the globe? Who is actually actively engaged in empire?

the US is not engaged in empire building. The military bases in Saudi arabia are not GRABBING the BLACK ROCK

How many military installations ane bases in how many nations spread across the globe?

A religious war is being fought against us whether we like it or not, child. The war is against western secularism.

You lack intelligence so are incapable of distinguishing the differences between Islam and other ideologies, and are obviously ignorant of the meaning of the word dogma.

As if we weren't droning the fuck out of everything that moves. You're "at war" with a relatively few fundamentalist zealots. It only becomes as religious war if you respond like fundamentalist zealots.

There once was a Letter to the Editor by a Muslim to the on-line publication Dawn.com. He was an honest man. He said that if there were only a small percentage of Muslims who were terrorists, that could be in the millions. We all realize that there are many peaceful Muslims. However, on the other hand, there are many who would like to take over the world for Islam and they don't care how they do it.

Same for christians, jews, and all the rest. But. The US has how many military installations ane bases in how many nations spread across the globe? Who is actually actively engaged in empire?

the US is not engaged in empire building. The military bases in Saudi arabia are not GRABBING the BLACK ROCK

How many military installations ane bases in how many nations spread across the globe?

lots....SO?

lots....SO?

Empire is expensive. We are able to realize N Korea is sodomizing their society to prop up a more than required military; blind to it at home.

lots....SO?

Empire is expensive. We are able to realize N Korea is sodomizing their society to prop up a more than required military; blind to it at home.

are you struggling to make a point? RIGHT NOW---I am very glad that there is a USA presence in Saudi arabia-----Iran is on a MALIGNANT OFFENSIVE designed to grab control of world trade routes

lots....SO?

are you struggling to make a point? RIGHT NOW---I am very glad that there is a USA presence in Saudi arabia-----Iran is on a MALIGNANT OFFENSIVE designed to grab control of world trade routes

Iran has been a US problem since we toppled their democratically elected govt, yes. Thing is, most folk will always resist occupation. As we would.

lots....SO?

Iran has been a US problem since we toppled their democratically elected govt, yes. Thing is, most folk will always resist occupation. As we would.

I got a problem with fascist dogs. "WE" did not topple their democratic government-----we gave a little funding assist to
IRANIANS who wished to reinstate THEIR MONARCHY. Lots of Iranians are still crying over its loss. FASCIST PIGS are delighted with the aggressively imperialistic theocratic oligarchy now in power and its support of international terrorism. Ask a Yemeni muslim what he thinks of the IRAN LOVERS in his country-----ask a Maronite Christian what he thinks of HEZBOLLAH in Lebanon

lots....SO?

I got a problem with fascist dogs. "WE" did not topple their democratic government-----we gave a little funding assist to
IRANIANS who wished to reinstate THEIR MONARCHY. Lots of Iranians are still crying over its loss. FASCIST PIGS are delighted with the aggressively imperialistic theocratic oligarchy now in power and its support of international terrorism. Ask a Yemeni muslim what he thinks of the IRAN LOVERS in his country-----ask a Maronite Christian what he thinks of HEZBOLLAH in Lebanon

Yes of course, when we do it there is always a rationale, when others do the same it is tyranny, got it. Like I say, empire is expensive. ~800 military bases / installations across the globe. We as a society would soil ourselves if anyone else was doing that on that level.

lots....SO?

Yes of course, when we do it there is always a rationale, when others do the same it is tyranny, got it. Like I say, empire is expensive. ~800 military bases / installations across the globe. We as a society would soil ourselves if anyone else was doing that on that level.

In fact Iran is doing it on a far more comprehensive level. ----every Shiite lump of shit in the world is programed to die for
the cause----even the females. The very first muslim I came to know well-----was a Shiite from New Dehli------it was almost 50 years ago. That person invited me to a mosque in the USA----situated not far from the place that the World Trade Center would LATER be built. ------- it happened to be GOOD FRIDAY (Christian holiday---and school holiday in the USA) lots of little boys were there with their fathers ---where the sermon (khutbah jumaaat) centered upon "CHRISTIANS_-----THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM' in my own mind
I heard screams-----of the dying people those little boys would grow up to MURDER-----almost 50 years ago-------mid manhattan --------I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet

PS---the USA never occupied IRAN------nor do we OCCUPY Saudi arabia. FENTON is getting hysterical-----.
I would not set foot in Iran -----or any other shariah shit hole-----
----I would not want to go without hubby----he was born in a shariah shit hole.

The Catholic Church is the worlds first corporation. Go back to the Papal bulls of the 1400-1500s calling for the elimination of indigenous peoples across the globe. Honor, plunder, dominion, shame, humiliation, misogyny, rage, vengeance, conspiracy, and paranoid fear of implosion was the theme along with painting everyone else as "savages" and "barbarians".

It's an old ruse, a religious based excuse for plunder. As for "appeasement and concessions are signs of weakness", we have only to look at our own political system to see the same, we have welcomed the virus into american society, we have become the middle east. Both Netanyahu and "the West" would do well to understand that no one anywhere will ever welcome occupation, just as we would not.

Israel would have to be more reasonable if they had to man up and work this out on their own with their opposition, but as long as they can keep sucking off of and hiding behind the religious zealots in american, why would they?

Perhaps you did not notice, but this thread is about Islam and the psychological underpinnings to the Jihad they wage against the west. It certainly isn't about the Catholic church, and your childish statement in regards to Israel is just, plain stupid.

Israel is the most liberal society for hundreds of miles around, and any actual liberal would support them against the illiberal barbarians who assail them.

Yes well, we certainly don't want to look at all religions do we now, that might not end well comparative analysis wise. They have all engaged in the same behavior toward other religions. Israel is line with america in that regard, that they are a liberal society for some. And just to clarify, "liberal" is a good thing now?
Why is it when we bring up the murderous cult of Islam you want to talk about things the Catholic Church quit doing 600 years ago?

Because all religions are capable of atrocity and have engaged in atrocity. I will not be swayed by any religious perceptual reality nor will I be swayed by any specific anti religion dogma. You folks can have your religious war, I will not be participating.

The non religious like Staline, Mao,Pol Pot and Assad are the biggest murderers in history.

Scumbag, I'm pretty close to an expert on iran. Why don't you try to explain how the US toppled the iranian government, ever. Then define the conditions of iran pre and post 1979. Then explain why you are not criticising iran for overthrowing the democratically elected government of Yemen. Lastly, explain what iran's military is doing in iraq, syria, and propping up terrorist militias in gaza and Lebanon.

Scumbag, I'm pretty close to an expert on iran. Why don't you try to explain how the US toppled the iranian government, ever. Then define the conditions of iran pre and post 1979. Then explain why you are not criticising iran for overthrowing the democratically elected government of Yemen. Lastly, explain what iran's military is doing in iraq, syria, and propping up terrorist militias in gaza and Lebanon.

scholar----good idea----what are those fascists DOING?

The non religious like Staline, Mao,Pol Pot and Assad are the biggest murderers in history.

Not even close, more have died in the name of islam than anything else. BTW, assad is targeting and mass slaughtering sunnis, so that makes him a religious genocidal manian and murderer.
Indonesia is the biggest muslim country, people adopted islam without war.

Europeans massacred 114 millions native americans, do you know worst crime in history?!

wounded-massacre.jpg

The Catholic Church is the worlds first corporation. Go back to the Papal bulls of the 1400-1500s calling for the elimination of indigenous peoples across the globe. Honor, plunder, dominion, shame, humiliation, misogyny, rage, vengeance, conspiracy, and paranoid fear of implosion was the theme along with painting everyone else as "savages" and "barbarians".

It's an old ruse, a religious based excuse for plunder. As for "appeasement and concessions are signs of weakness", we have only to look at our own political system to see the same, we have welcomed the virus into american society, we have become the middle east. Both Netanyahu and "the West" would do well to understand that no one anywhere will ever welcome occupation, just as we would not.

Israel would have to be more reasonable if they had to man up and work this out on their own with their opposition, but as long as they can keep sucking off of and hiding behind the religious zealots in american, why would they?

Perhaps you did not notice, but this thread is about Islam and the psychological underpinnings to the Jihad they wage against the west. It certainly isn't about the Catholic church, and your childish statement in regards to Israel is just, plain stupid.

Israel is the most liberal society for hundreds of miles around, and any actual liberal would support them against the illiberal barbarians who assail them.

Yes well, we certainly don't want to look at all religions do we now, that might not end well comparative analysis wise. They have all engaged in the same behavior toward other religions. Israel is line with america in that regard, that they are a liberal society for some. And just to clarify, "liberal" is a good thing now?
Why is it when we bring up the murderous cult of Islam you want to talk about things the Catholic Church quit doing 600 years ago?

If I were you, Fried Brains, I would check out what the ancestors of yours did in India when they took it over for Islam.

You forget, Fenton, that others also can also see you posting elsewhere. As I said, doubt standards are the pits. We have posters who are obsessed with dissing a small country, but you never see them dissing a large country like China who is occupying Tibet. By the way, Fenton, can you point us to the millions of Christian, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists who will want to kill human beings these days in the name of their religion. That Muslim man who wrote his Letter to the Editor is more honest than you are. He sees what is going on these days, quite unlike you who apparently need a scapegoat so conveniently close your eyes to reality.

I am sure, Fenton, that there are countries who like to see American bases in their country. Don't you think South Korea feels safer with American military there? American bases are also good for their economies as so many of the military go off base and buy local things. What Fenton seems to overlook is that most immigrants these days try to get into America since they like the sense of freedom and opportunity. In fact, the largest group immigrating to America these days are Asians. They don't look upon American as some evil entity as Fenton does. I am sure Fenton's roots are someplace else, perhaps Hong Kong with the previous British influence (if Fenton is his real name). Lots of Lums in Hong Kong; however, I am sure the Lums in Hawaii had reasons to come to America.

I am sure, Fenton, that there are countries who like to see American bases in their country. Don't you think South Korea feels safer with American military there? American bases are also good for their economies as so many of the military go off base and buy local things. What Fenton seems to overlook is that most immigrants these days try to get into America since they like the sense of freedom and opportunity. In fact, the largest group immigrating to America these days are Asians. They don't look upon American as some evil entity as Fenton does. I am sure Fenton's roots are someplace else, perhaps Hong Kong with the previous British influence (if Fenton is his real name). Lots of Lums in Hong Kong; however, I am sure the Lums in Hawaii had reasons to come to America.

Of course that filth doesn't question whether the syrian people voted for iranian and russian soldiers to come kill them, or lebanese voted for an iranian proxy to be inserted into their country, or gazan arabs for the same, or Yemenese voted for iran to overthrow their government, or iraqis voted for iran to interfere in their country, etc. For human feces like fenton the dog, only when the US does something can it be questioned.

You forget, Fenton, that others also can also see you posting elsewhere. As I said, doubt standards are the pits. We have posters who are obsessed with dissing a small country, but you never see them dissing a large country like China who is occupying Tibet.

What makes antisemitism such a powerful attractant to those worthless individuals suffering from a lack of self-esteem because they ARE worthless is the way Jews are portrayed as rich, powerful, secretive and manipulative. In blaming this small minority complete with all the ready-made canards that comes with the hatred, the worthless have an excuse for the fact they are little beyond a shambling bag of protoplasm.

Good grief, Jews predate almost everybody yet there are still just a few million of hem. These profoundly stupid creatures can't even figure out that if they really wanted such control, there would be a hell of a lot more of them by now. The mere fact that Jews have never sought converts only works against them in a way, because when the worthless hear a thousand Muslims saying one thing and one Jew saying something else, the voices of hatred drown out the voices of defense. It's just a numbers game where those who ARE out to dominate convince the useful idiots of the world that they are somehow the victims. It's pretty much what Hitler did as he moved into the Sudetenland

Indonesia is the biggest muslim country, people adopted islam without war.

Wrong, dimwit:

Islam Watch - "History of the Jihad against Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand" by History of Jihad

Europeans massacred 114 millions native americans, do you know worst crime in history?!

Wrong again, dimwit:

6 Ridiculous Lies You Believe About the Founding of America | Cracked.com

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

What do you mean?
Europeans didn't masscred native americans?

genocide.jpg

Forum List

Back