Excellent article on the failings of muslims/islam

Yep.

Hundreds of millions of americans are spoon-fed a supremacist ideology.

So please, spare me the double standard.

You are too stupid to be worth anybody's time, here.

Double standards are impossible aren't they? To defend openly. Even for you.

to what "double standard" do you refer?

Follow the thread, it's all there. You have to keep up with the back and forth for the context.

Because all religions are capable of atrocity and have engaged in atrocity. I will not be swayed by any religious perceptual reality nor will I be swayed by any specific anti religion dogma. You folks can have your religious war, I will not be participating.

A religious war is being fought against us whether we like it or not, child. The war is against western secularism.

You lack intelligence so are incapable of distinguishing the differences between Islam and other ideologies, and are obviously ignorant of the meaning of the word dogma.

As if we weren't droning the fuck out of everything that moves. You're "at war" with a relatively few fundamentalist zealots. It only becomes as religious war if you respond like fundamentalist zealots.

Those "few" as you put them are the largest group on the planet, and it is only islamomorons that say they are not all "religious zealots". They could leave at any time if they were not religious zealots

The fire is fanned and kept alive by religious zealots and fanatics on all fronts. And of course there will be emotionally reactive folk on all sides who will only be able to see the fanaticism on the "other" side, but is it all the same disease.

The Catholic Church is the worlds first corporation. Go back to the Papal bulls of the 1400-1500s calling for the elimination of indigenous peoples across the globe. Honor, plunder, dominion, shame, humiliation, misogyny, rage, vengeance, conspiracy, and paranoid fear of implosion was the theme along with painting everyone else as "savages" and "barbarians".

It's an old ruse, a religious based excuse for plunder. As for "appeasement and concessions are signs of weakness", we have only to look at our own political system to see the same, we have welcomed the virus into american society, we have become the middle east. Both Netanyahu and "the West" would do well to understand that no one anywhere will ever welcome occupation, just as we would not.

Israel would have to be more reasonable if they had to man up and work this out on their own with their opposition, but as long as they can keep sucking off of and hiding behind the religious zealots in american, why would they?

Idiot, you missed the ENTIRE point of the article, which is that islam is an all consuming death cult, and that the claim that occupation or land is the cause of conflict is nonsense.

Oh I got it, I just don't buy into bullshit.

No we don't buy into your LIES and islamonazi propaganda, we have more intelligence.

Rabid frothymouthed fanatacism and zealotry is not intelligence outside your bubble of fear and hate.

Yep.

Follow the thread, it's all there. You have to keep up with the back and forth for the context.

nope---it's not there

Yep.

nope---it's not there

Yup, just checked. If you wish to know what that response was to directly, you can find it. Take care.

Israel is certainly not liberal, and for being the most liberal society for "hundreds of miles around" doesn't say much at all, hundreds of miles doesn't mean much.

Tel Aviv gay pride parade.
Tel-Aviv-Gay-Pride-Parade-056.jpg

Do you think you can find anything similar in the arab world, you ignoramous?

I'm putting you on ignore. On the Brexit issue you spout complete crap. On this you're spouting complete crap and insulting me. I don't do people like you. Bye

You post idiotic garbage like this: "Israel is certainly not liberal, and for being the most liberal society for "hundreds of miles around" doesn't say much at all, hundreds of miles doesn't mean much. The right wing Israelis and the right wing Hamas are as bad as each other and are keeping the conflict going."

and complain about other people's posts? You're a fucking moron.

Israel is certainly not liberal, and for being the most liberal society for "hundreds of miles around" doesn't say much at all, hundreds of miles doesn't mean much.

So having a gay pride event suddenly turns the right wing government in Israel into a nice fluffy government that wouldn't hurt a fly?

Israel has a rather large left wing, however since Sharon started using tactic similar to what Bush used, it's been rather difficult for them, now the Israelis vote for "being tough" and they cause problems so they have to be tough, and never ending circle of violence that keeps the right in power because only the right can deal effectively with the violence they're creating.

I'm putting you on ignore. On the Brexit issue you spout complete crap. On this you're spouting complete crap and insulting me. I don't do people like you. Bye

You post idiotic garbage like this: "Israel is certainly not liberal, and for being the most liberal society for "hundreds of miles around" doesn't say much at all, hundreds of miles doesn't mean much. The right wing Israelis and the right wing Hamas are as bad as each other and are keeping the conflict going."

and complain about other people's posts? You're a fucking moron.

Your argument is just insults...... and my argument is the ignore button.

So having a gay pride event suddenly turns the right wing government in Israel into a nice fluffy government that wouldn't hurt a fly? Israel has a rather large left wing, however since Sharon started using tactic similar to what Bush used, it's been rather difficult for them, now the Israelis vote for "being tough" and they cause problems so they have to be tough, and never ending circle of violence that keeps the right in power because only the right can deal effectively with the violence they're creating.

Do people get this stupid over time, or are they born this way?

Asshole, how do you think that rightist gov't came into power, by magic? The Israeli public VOTED them in, so there must be a lot of former leftists who now believe in the rightwing message the government is offering.

One has to thank the scumbag arab muslims and their enablers in the media and public like you, who apologize for their heinous behavior that has helped destroy most of the israeli left.

BTW imbecile, Israel's governments were all leftist/Labour for 50-60 years until the late 1990s intifada/terrorism began, so claiming the government went right wing under sharon is a sign you have absolutely zero facts under you.

So having a gay pride event suddenly turns the right wing government in Israel into a nice fluffy government that wouldn't hurt a fly? Israel has a rather large left wing, however since Sharon started using tactic similar to what Bush used, it's been rather difficult for them, now the Israelis vote for "being tough" and they cause problems so they have to be tough, and never ending circle of violence that keeps the right in power because only the right can deal effectively with the violence they're creating.

Do people get this stupid over time, or are they born this way?

Asshole, how do you think that rightist gov't came into power, by magic? The Israeli public VOTED them in, so there must be a lot of former leftists who now believe in the rightwing message the government is offering.

One has to thank the scumbag arab muslims and their enablers in the media and public like you, who apologize for their heinous behavior that has helped destroy most of the israeli left.

BTW imbecile, Israel's governments were all leftist/Labour for 50-60 years until the late 1990s intifada/terrorism began, so claiming the government went right wing under sharon is a sign you have absolutely zero facts under you.

He does not know what the world "liberal" actually means. All he knows is what his stupid leftist peeps all say, and so supports this very LEAST liberal ideology on God's green earth. .

So having a gay pride event suddenly turns the right wing government in Israel into a nice fluffy government that wouldn't hurt a fly?

Israel has a rather large left wing, however since Sharon started using tactic similar to what Bush used, it's been rather difficult for them, now the Israelis vote for "being tough" and they cause problems so they have to be tough, and never ending circle of violence that keeps the right in power because only the right can deal effectively with the violence they're creating.

I said most liberal society, numb nuts.

But, hey -- if you think it is a sign of liberalism when uncle Abdul selects his brothers daughter Fatima to be his chattel, and kills her for "honor" if she doesn't like that, go for it dude!

I said most liberal society, numb nuts.

But, hey -- if you think it is a sign of liberalism when uncle Abdul selects his brothers daughter Fatima to be his chattel, and kills her for "honor" if she doesn't like that, go for it dude!

Do you really think insulting will help your argument? Seriously?

Do you really think insulting will help your argument? Seriously?

We insult the stupid and the clueless so that they might not only feel and taste the crushing whip hitting them in their face as they are verbally defeated, but so that they can remember that pain and the sting of their defeat so that they might make an effort to learn and absorb the facts we are presenting to them, free of charge.

Unintelligent, uninformed people foolish enough to venture into my threads, or question my posts, deserve much more than such a fierce verbal lashing; sadly, the limits of the internet prevent me from delivering the crushing kick in the teeth such posters truly deserve.

Because all religions are capable of atrocity and have engaged in atrocity. I will not be swayed by any religious perceptual reality nor will I be swayed by any specific anti religion dogma. You folks can have your religious war, I will not be participating.

A religious war is being fought against us whether we like it or not, child. The war is against western secularism.

You lack intelligence so are incapable of distinguishing the differences between Islam and other ideologies, and are obviously ignorant of the meaning of the word dogma.

As if we weren't droning the fuck out of everything that moves. You're "at war" with a relatively few fundamentalist zealots. It only becomes as religious war if you respond like fundamentalist zealots.

There once was a Letter to the Editor by a Muslim to the on-line publication Dawn.com. He was an honest man. He said that if there were only a small percentage of Muslims who were terrorists, that could be in the millions. We all realize that there are many peaceful Muslims. However, on the other hand, there are many who would like to take over the world for Islam and they don't care how they do it.

Yep.

Yes, double standards are the pits. Has anyone seen Mr. Moo Goo Gai Pan condemn what the Chinese are doing in Tibet? Strange how people always seem to pick on a small group of others to be their scapegoats,but they never say anything about what huge groups are doing against others.

There once was a Letter to the Editor by a Muslim to the on-line publication Dawn.com. He was an honest man. He said that if there were only a small percentage of Muslims who were terrorists, that could be in the millions. We all realize that there are many peaceful Muslims. However, on the other hand, there are many who would like to take over the world for Islam and they don't care how they do it.

Same for christians, jews, and all the rest. But. The US has how many military installations ane bases in how many nations spread across the globe? Who is actually actively engaged in empire?

Same for christians, jews, and all the rest. But. The US has how many military installations ane bases in how many nations spread across the globe? Who is actually actively engaged in empire?

the US is not engaged in empire building. The military bases in Saudi arabia are not GRABBING the BLACK ROCK

Forum List

Back