excalibur The 5th Circuit Delivers a Shockingly Ruthless Rebuke of Joe Biden's Lawlessness

That isn’t quite correct. It is perfectly ok to seek admission and ask for asylum. But the procedures require far more than just showing up on our doorstep. Also, asylum claims involve a lot more than just noting that “it really sucks in my homeland.”

Which is up to the courts.

You didn’t answer my question. we saw thousands of foreigners with no regard to law or law officers stampede over border agents, inflicting serious injury to them and possible death. Are those the type of migrants you want to come here?

You may have seen that. I never did. I imagine you were dreaming.

Lucky for all of us, the vast majority of illegals coming here are damn fine folks. I've lived around, worked with, and been friends with a lot of illegals in my time.
They work hard. They're extremely family oriented. Most of them can't stand thieves. God forbid they catch a child molester.
They move into run down parts of town, and within 10 years, makes it a decent part of town.

I have no problem with Mexicans or South Americans.

But I do have a problem with the way the devalue the labor rates. But I understand it.
In Mexico, $5 per day is the minimum wage. So getting a job here for $10hr, is like a damn gold mine to them.
Seriously, going from $25 to $30 per week, to $400 per week, who wouldn't blame them for not wanting to wait years to get here legally?
I disagree with what you said about how they move into a rundown part of town and within 10 years it’s a decent place.

I see just the opposite. About five miles from me is an area that was mostly working class Americans. Lots of garden apartments and some small 1950s ranches. The neighborhoods were always clean.

Now, illegals have moved in, lowered the caliber of the schools, crowded into the apartments at 3x the legal limit, and there is garbage all over the place. Worse than that, it’s a hotbed of gang activity, primarily the MS-13 barbarians.

A similar thing happened in my parents’ first neighborhood - straight middle class. Parents were usually first in their families to own a house, and lawns were kept neat, trash always in trash cans. Now you drive up the street and there are beat-up cars parked on the lawn because there are so many families crammed into a house intended for a single family. For the same reason, the schools are overcrowded and they have trailers on the front lawn. County officials have estimated the zip code is made up of 25% illegal alien.

You may have seen that. I never did. I imagine you were dreaming.
It was on the news - on film!! They probably didn’t show that on the liberal stations you watch because.….it would show how violent and disgusting some of these illegals are.

Which is up to the courts.
No. Wrong again. It’s up to immigration and naturalization, an Executive determination. If the asylum seeker disagrees with the administrative determination, he or she can appeal. But again, it’s an administrative appeal.

it does to Immigrarion Court. But don’t let the name fool you. The Immigration Court isn’t a real court. It isn’t Article 3. It’s an administrative court.

in rather rare cases, allegedly “aggrieved” folks can (sometimes) appeal that determination and decision into a real court.

Last edited:
To pknopp.:

What in the world is so funny - you give me a “funny” - about illegals stampeding over border agents?

I am unable to see the pictures in your head that you see.
It was shown on the news. The leftist news you watch doesn't show it because it would show the truth behind these illegals - that they have no regard for the law and stampede over border agents.

Ae don’t need any more lawless people here. We have enough scumbags as it is.

Our laws state you can come here and then apply. How many other international laws do you support trumping ours?

We are a signatory to those international laws.

The entire amnesty issue has been ruined by leftoid lawyers advertising in Central America and Mexico and telling people to come here and simply claim amnesty to overwhelm the system. It is Cloward-Piven at work.

Our laws state you can come here and then apply. How many other international laws do you support trumping ours?
There are circumstances where you are permitted to come here first. It’s like an emergency escape clause.

It is the exception: not the rule.

Maybe you can bear up under your burden. Cite the law that says you can seek asylum by coming here first.

We are a signatory to those international laws.

The entire amnesty issue has been ruined by leftoid lawyers advertising in Central America and Mexico and telling people to come here and simply claim amnesty to overwhelm the system. It is Cloward-Piven at work.

Quit destroying their countries and they have no reason to want to leave.

I have to formally tip my hat to you. A quibble here or there might still be worth a little clarification. But overall, I think you have done what was requested of you by me. I think you are effectively correct.

The quibbles are minor. You can start the process outside of this country and that process was sought by the USA in dealing with the flood of potential immigrants at the southern border.

I don’t know the numbers, but not all of them are seeking “asylum” but instead they are just seeking entry and some immigration status.

Also, the law allows them to seek asylum regardless of their immigration status: and that often includes the status of being here illegally.

Other than that, we are now on firm ground to address the entire issue.

I have to formally tip my hat to you. A quibble here or there might still be worth a little clarification. But overall, I think you have done what was requested of you by me. I think you are effectively correct.

The quibbles are minor. You can start the process outside of this country and that process was sought by the USA in dealing with the flood of potential immigrants at the southern border.

I don’t know the numbers, but not all of them are seeking “asylum” but instead they are just seeking entry and some immigration status.

Also, the law allows them to seek asylum regardless of their immigration status: and that often includes the status of being here illegally.

Other than that, we are now on firm ground to address the entire issue.

There are two separate issues here as far as I'm concerned. Not all of them likely have legitimate legal arguments to seek asylum but that is up to the courts to decide. They do turn requests for asylum down.

As a Christian I am also lead by scriptures such as this.

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 25:40

22 Bible Verses on Welcoming Immigrants

The courts are not ruled by these scriptures but this is all where my arguments derive from. They are legally seeking asylum and according to the Bible it's the right thing to do.

I disagree with what you said about how they move into a rundown part of town and within 10 years it’s a decent place.

I see just the opposite. About five miles from me is an area that was mostly working class Americans. Lots of garden apartments and some small 1950s ranches. The neighborhoods were always clean.

Now, illegals have moved in, lowered the caliber of the schools, crowded into the apartments at 3x the legal limit, and there is garbage all over the place. Worse than that, it’s a hotbed of gang activity, primarily the MS-13 barbarians.

A similar thing happened in my parents’ first neighborhood - straight middle class. Parents were usually first in their families to own a house, and lawns were kept neat, trash always in trash cans. Now you drive up the street and there are beat-up cars parked on the lawn because there are so many families crammed into a house intended for a single family. For the same reason, the schools are overcrowded and they have trailers on the front lawn. County officials have estimated the zip code is made up of 25% illegal alien.

Where I'm from, they run the blacks out of their neighborhood. It was a small town that white people didn't dare go in. Except druggies and white hoe's. it was run down, trash in almost every yard. Broke down cars, toys that hadn't been played with in years, broken windows, etc etc
Now, most of the houses are painted, holes in the roofs patched up, some have concrete drive ways. Yards are picked up. The folks that live in that neighborhood are friggin awesome.
If someone breaks down, within a few minutes there's Mexicans offering to help. The houses are still old, the streets are still filled with pot holes. But it's 1,000 times better than it used to be, just a few years ago.

Not sure what's going on in your area. Maybe they have too much American influence. A constant influx of white or black trash hanging around them, will corrupt them sometimes.

We could do a lot worse than Mexicans. Sure, there's bad folks in every race. But being bad isn't a side effect of ones race or heritage. Or even culture. Bad people are just thats. And will be that, regardless of how they're raised.

There are two separate issues here as far as I'm concerned. Not all of them likely have legitimate legal arguments to seek asylum but that is up to the courts to decide. They do turn requests for asylum down.

As a Christian I am also lead by scriptures such as this.

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 25:40

22 Bible Verses on Welcoming Immigrants

The courts are not ruled by these scriptures but this is all where my arguments derive from. They are legally seeking asylum and according to the Bible it's the right thing to do.
The Bible tells individuals how to live. It doesn’t tell nations how they must be governed. It’s fine to say I should turn the other cheek. If I do that, hard though it may be, good for me. But it’s another thing to suggest that a country has any duty to turn the other cheek if attacked. In fact, they damn well shouldn’t.

Similarly, if Speaker Pelosi wants to let in a throng of homeless people climbing her gated property, she’s free to do so. (Not that she’d ever stoop to such a thing.) But she has no business telling the country that we are obliged to accept inside anyone knocking on our National “door.”

Nations have borders for a reason. If we, as a people, agree to allow in more aliens seeking entry into our land than any other nation on Earth, which we already do, that’s our business. That’s legal immigrants. And that doesn’t include all the people who do seek asylum. This nation and its people have been very open and sharing.

But again. It isn’t without its limits. Nor should it be.

These are not illegals. These are people attempting to come legally. Something people used to pretend they supported.
These are not illegals??????????

Their attempting to come legally though entering illegally???????

Support what. coming in illegally by illegally coming in.

What do you tell all immigrants that grinded their asses to become a citizen off

Say something to them smartie pants.........................You've lost every single one of them. Better find dead ones to make up

These are not illegals??????????

Their attempting to come legally though entering illegally???????

Support what. coming in illegally by illegally coming in.

What do you tell all immigrants that grinded their asses to become a citizen off

Say something to them smartie pants.........................You've lost every single one of them. Better find dead ones to make up

No clue what you said.

Forum List

Back