DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief
God I hope this catches on around the rest of the country!

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.

Of course they do or you are not permitted to travel, enter buildings, go shopping.

BTW, proof of Citizenship IS a requirement for a dozen or more activities in this Nation. Voting for one. I'm sure you could name a few on your own.

This is what I was discussing earlier concerning who I have the most issues with concerning the Constitution. I travel everyday, enter buildings and go shopping without showing anyone proof of anything.

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.
Yeah, no one wants those crackpot left wing weirdos mucking up the place with their nonsense. Im glad he is a man who doesnt suffer fools.

Forum List

Back