Example for current Democrat hypocrisy.

Trump loves Kim.

Yes, he actually loves him. Trump fawned and fawned over the love letter he got from Kim.

That's all it takes for a mass murdering fucknut to get our idiot game show host to love him.

A love letter.

trump-blushing.jpg

He loves me! He really, really loves me!

Trump on North Korea's Kim: 'We fell in love' over 'beautiful letters'

Commie saluting sob can gfh -

When a Democrat lies, as they do constantly, and you point it out, his followers excuse it with "All politicians lie."
But when Trump says the sky is blue, Democrats say he's lying.

Democrats lie with the ease normal people breathe. The proof of Democrats' lies is the fact that after Bush I said "Read my lips, no new taxes," he was denied a second term because Republicans don't like liars in any party. Democrat do so long as they're their own.

That's all it takes for a mass murdering *******

Aside from your ignorant and vulgar hysteria, North Korea has been notably silent in recent months.
AT LEAST President Trump did NOT hand over $5 BILLION worth of food and oil to North Korea, as Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton did for their worthless promise to stop building nuclear bombs.

Your reference to "mass murdering" must mean 30,000,000 innocent, unborn babies murdered at the behest of you Democrats, a disproportionate number of which were black, in keeping with the intentions of racist Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. What can anyone expect of a pack of thugs whose prime directive is killing unborn babies and calling it "choice" when:
1. The baby has no choice,
2. The baby's father has no choice, whether to pay 18 years child support or never see his own child,
3. The four grandparents have no choice, even if they want to hold and love and raise their grandbaby.

Leftists don't speak or print or type without lying. Evil is like that.
You poor saps. All you have in defense of Trump are tu quoques, red herrings, straw men, and false dichotomies. Your post contains ALL of them. Congratulations, retard.

I'm a pro-life conservative Republican all my life. I resigned from the GOP because of far left liberal Democrat Donald Trump deciding to destroy the party from within.

I can see he has you completely suckered.

Congress NEEDS to be obstructed. It's part of the swamp President Trump promised to drain.

"Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER from which there is no known medical cure."

Sounds like you're proposing the subversion or overthrow of our Constitutional Republic. Legalizing the Obstruction of Congress? Wow.

You Leftists subvert the Constitution. You hate the Second Amendment, giving Americans the right to bear arms. That drives you crazier. You hate the Electoral College which defied your Queen Hillary's victory. The Constitution is, to Leftists like you, archaic and old-fashioned. So is the Holy Bible which you Leftists dislike. It forbids homosexuality and adultery and abortion, which is murder. Wow those facts.

Congress NEEDS to be obstructed. It's part of the swamp President Trump promised to drain.

"Liberalism IS A MENTAL DISORDER from which there is no known medical cure."

Sounds like you're proposing the subversion or overthrow of our Constitutional Republic. Legalizing the Obstruction of Congress? Wow.

You Leftists subvert the Constitution. You hate the Second Amendment, giving Americans the right to bear arms. That drives you crazier. You hate the Electoral College which defied your Queen Hillary's victory. The Constitution is, to Leftists like you, archaic and old-fashioned. So is the Holy Bible which you Leftists dislike. It forbids homosexuality and adultery and abortion, which is murder. Wow those facts.

Aww, Trigger, don't look now but I think you got stuffed!

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Guilty until proven innocent am I right libs. We are going to obliterate your entire corrupt party next Nov.
OH, we're throwing legal terms around? I have one. ''Beyond, REASONABLE doubt.'' See that word I put in caps for you? It says not beyond any doubt.

I and most people don't think it's REASONABLE to believe the account of someone who lies so habitually that you need to be an accountant to keep up.

Especially not because their are credible people who are prepared to risk jailtime if they lie disputing the claims of that someone. Especially not because those people have testified to the existence of corroberating evidence in the form of documents that that someone is fighting to prevent the release of all the way to SCOTUS. Especially not since the explanation of that someone completely defies credulity.

You bunch of dumb asses have already declared Trump guilty BEFORE the trial. See that word I put in caps for you? Here's another, IDIOT!

Sorry, Blind, but it is you Losers who backed Crooked Hillary who are triggered.
The moniker was created specifically for Crooked Hillary backers, like you, Blind.

Now, since you add nothing to any conversation, I'll add you to my Ignore List.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

ciao

Sorry, Blind, but it is you Losers who backed Crooked Hillary who are triggered.
The moniker was created specifically for Crooked Hillary backers, like you, Blind.

Now, since you add nothing to any conversation, I'll add you to my Ignore List.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

ciao

Bye.

Forum List

Back