Ukraine Gov’t Demands Trump Investigate Dem Corruption

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Ukrainian MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln.

“Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the ‘family’ of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.”

Pass the popcorn!

Ukrainian MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln.

“Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the ‘family’ of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.”

Pass the popcorn!
Thank you for that propaganda from Russia, useful idiot. I guess Putin still wants to help Comrade Donald.

Interfax - Wikipedia

Interfax Ltd. is a privately-held independent major news agency in Russia (along with state-operated TASS and RIA Novosti) and information services company headquartered in Moscow.[1]

'Interfax Group' comprises more than 30 news producing and marketing companies in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and China.[5]

If you all like Russian propaganda so much, you should move there and get your Kool-Aid straight from the tap.

Pass the popcorn!
Thank you for that propaganda from Russia, useful idiot. I guess Putin still wants to help Comrade Donald.

Interfax - Wikipedia

Interfax Ltd. is a privately-held independent major news agency in Russia (along with state-operated TASS and RIA Novosti) and information services company headquartered in Moscow.[1]

'Interfax Group' comprises more than 30 news producing and marketing companies in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany and China.[5]

I put your error in big red text. Reread your post quoted above, dumbass!

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

The very reason I posted the reference to Ukraine was to show the OP's link was Russian propaganda through a Ukrainian outlet.

All caught up now, useful idiot?

Someone needs to investigate it.....hey! everyone! corruption in our federal Government is unacceptable under any administration for any reason....it seems to me all the investigating is being done on one side only....

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

The very reason I posted the reference to Ukraine was to show the OP's link was Russian propaganda through a Ukrainian outlet.

A Ukrainian news service is going to publish an article for Russia propaganda purposes? You do realize they are at war, right?

I would ask "How stupid can you get?", but you morons are taking it as a challenge!

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

A Ukrainian news service is going to publish an article for Russia propaganda purposes? You do realize they are at war, right?

I would ask "How stupid can you get?", but you morons are taking it as a challenge!
Are you so stupid that you don’t realize that there are proRussian Ukrainians?

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

Like yourself, there are Russian useful idiots everywhere.

That's the whole point of having useful idiots serving Russia in countries hostile to Russia.

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

Indeed he is that stupid. Trump and Russia depend on it.

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

yes, and yes.

It's funny how the tards will claim there are 50 commies in the US Congress, but it absolutely evades them that Russia has useful idiots in the Ukrainian parliament! :lol:

Pass the popcorn!

So all america has yet again is the "choice" of who is most corrupt. Fweedumb.

Pass the popcorn!
The "enemy" helping Trump? Nice try!

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

Russian propaganda through a Ukrainian outlet? That's the stupidest thing I have heard today except the guy who said he had double vision because he could see well from both of his eyes!

You do not understand the concept of war? What's next? Do you think the NY Times is going to publish radical Muslim terrorist rants in their bird cage liner?

Pass the popcorn!

Interfax - Wikipedia

yet us news sources are saying Obama and the dems laundered billions.

oann, fox, Reuters... all Russian also?

Forum List

Back