Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump knew it was wrong to make hush-money payments during campai

How in the hell did anyone vote for Donald Trump

View attachment 234890
View attachment 234891
View attachment 234892
View attachment 234893

Silly man---- you really think Obama wasn't a TARGET-RICH environment? Hilary?

The only difference with Trump is that the avoid-avoid conflict is no longer there
because he isn't "one of the gang."

Put simply: the machine is both willing and desirous to go after Trump.
Reflexive, desperate whataboutism

Predictably condescending, dismissive, egotism.
Oh,you poor baby. Stop a acting dumb, and you will find less condescending responses.

View attachment 234890
View attachment 234891
View attachment 234892
View attachment 234893

The only difference with Trump is that the avoid-avoid conflict is no longer there

Oh,you poor baby. Stop a acting dumb, and you will find less condescending responses.

Predictably resignative, conciliatory diversion from the fact that you ain't got nothing.

View attachment 234890
View attachment 234891
View attachment 234892
View attachment 234893

Predictably resignative, conciliatory diversion from the fact that you ain't got nothing.
Nothing...on what? Your Hillary fetish? I'm just mocking you. Feel free to reflexively, mindlessly regurgitate every hilariously stupid wingnut canard about Hillary every time you get squeamish. This embarrassing behavior reflects more on you than it does on anyone else.

Feel free to reflexively, mindlessly regurgitate every hilariously stupid wingnut canard about Hillary every time you get squeamish.

Don't have to. The libraries, bookstores and internet are just filled with legions of well-researched documentaries on the extensive crime histories of the Clintons.
Haha, yeah, and you believe them all. Of course, it could not possibly be true that you are gullible and biased...hast to be a vast 'spiracy!

They were CORPORATE donations, through the Trump Corp and in kind donations from the National Enquirer-AMI

CORPORATE campaign donations are illegal, Trump knew corporate donations are illegal....

he may be able to dance around the Trump corp donations if he can PROVE the primary purpose was not to hide his sex with whores from we the people due to his campaign...

but he can not hide that he and cohen met with David Pecker so AMI Corp could hide his indiscretions from the American Public and catch and kill them, or that he also asked AMI to run negative articles on Hillary.... all for his campaign...

Feel free to reflexively, mindlessly regurgitate every hilariously stupid wingnut canard about Hillary every time you get squeamish.

Don't have to. The libraries, bookstores and internet are just filled with legions of well-researched documentaries on the extensive crime histories of the Clintons.
Haha, yeah, and you believe them all. Of course, it could not possibly be true that you are gullible and biased...hast to be a vast 'spiracy!

Right, Freida, bookshelves FULL of detailed documentaries and investigations carefully documented with dates, facts and people are all a vast right wing conspiracy to you. Just remember that when the crap on Trump starts to come out.

Right, Freida, bookshelves FULL of detailed documentaries and investigations carefully documented with dates, facts and people are all a vast right wing conspiracy to you. Just remember that when the crap on Trump starts to come out.
Haha, sure. And I am sure you crybabies will be right there trying to change the subject to Clinton every time we find out what a criminal president babyman is. I won't have to remember anything

I won't have to remember anything

You've already forgotten it all.
Yes, all those indictments... all those convictions.... how's the weather in fantasyland?

That should trouble you that people like Hillary can have so many federal crimes levied against them as James Comey did against her that countless others do hard time for on public television in July 2016 and the Fed just let it skate by because they had an active interest in seeing her elected to protect THEMSELVES. But then, you're an idiot partisan.

BTW, last I checked, there isn't one single indictment or conviction against Donald Trump! You want to count how many were against people Barry and Hildegarde knew? Christ, the Supreme court had to throw the book at Barry how many times and stomp on his hands for exceeding his authority as a president?

I won't have to remember anything

You've already forgotten it all.
Yes, all those indictments... all those convictions.... how's the weather in fantasyland?

That should trouble you that people like Hillary can have so many federal crimes levied against them as James Comey did against her that countless others do hard time for on public television in July 2016 and the Fed just let it skate by because they had an active interest in seeing her elected to protect THEMSELVES. But then, you're an idiot partisan.

BTW, last I checked, there isn't one single indictment or conviction against Donald Trump! You want to count how many were against people Barry and Hildegarde knew? Christ, the Supreme court had to throw the book at Barry how many times and stomp on his hands for exceeding his authority as a president?
I'm sorry your Hillary Tourettes syndrome is not getting better. I would think 2016 would have helped.

So, back to trump:

Committing a felony to get elected: impeachable or not?

He’s a confessed convicted liar! We cannot and should not believe a word he says!

Donald is an un-confessed liar and it is clear no one should believe a word he says or tweets.

Okay, let's not believe a word he says. I will judge him on what he does during his presidency.
I have to tell you wry.....I like what he has done.

You keep complaining about his lies and I will commend him on his actions.

What actions do you commend?

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?
Attacking GM for embarrassing him?
Instability in the Markets?
Creating Chaos in the White House?
Assassinating the character of everyone, R or D, who won't kiss his narcissistic ass?

So ewe liked our huge trade deficits?

Don't pretend you know anything whatsoever about macroeconomics. For that matter anything else!

He’s a confessed convicted liar! We cannot and should not believe a word he says!

Donald is an un-confessed liar and it is clear no one should believe a word he says or tweets.

Okay, let's not believe a word he says. I will judge him on what he does during his presidency.

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?
Assassinating the character of everyone, R or D, who won't kiss his narcissistic ass?

Don't pretend you know anything whatsoever about macroeconomics. For that matter anything else!
You shouldn't enter the discussion either, wry. just saying

Did we establish was campaign laws Trump violated?

No one seems ot be able to list me the USC Codes of the laws Trump violated.

Of course if you really want to know, you simply need to look up the charges against him.

Why are you claiming he's lying if you don't even understand the charges?

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?

So! The question was...............did you like our huge trade deficits?

Prosecutors are alleging Cohen violated

52 U.S. Code § 30101

At the direction of the blob.

The source continues

View attachment 234670

52 U.S. Code § 30101 - Definitions

Michael Cohen plea deal: How were campaign finance laws broken?

Oh, Cohen said that he was working on behalf of the campaign irrespective of the fact that NOTHING corroborates that.

Got it.

Well except for the audio where he and the candidate are discussing the details of their sordid plan, of course.

Giving private funds to a private citizen to keep silent is not.

If you do it to aid someone's campaign it becomes a campaign contribution as is subject to the laws concerning them. If you conspire to hide that you have committed numerous other crimes
Incorrect. It only becomes a campaign contribution if the funds were given to the campaign and then used to silence a private citizen. What proof exists that the money was from a campaign contribution?

Testimony from Trump's fellow conspirators.

Prosecutors are alleging Cohen violated

52 U.S. Code § 30101

At the direction of the blob.

The source continues

View attachment 234670

52 U.S. Code § 30101 - Definitions

Michael Cohen plea deal: How were campaign finance laws broken?

Oh, Cohen said that he was working on behalf of the campaign irrespective of the fact that NOTHING corroborates that.

Got it.

Well except for the audio where he and the candidate are discussing the details of their sordid plan, of course.

Sure.

Forum List

Back