Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump knew it was wrong to make hush-money payments during campai

Giving private funds to a private citizen to keep silent is not.

If you do it to aid someone's campaign it becomes a campaign contribution as is subject to the laws concerning them. If you conspire to hide that you have committed numerous other crimes

Just out of curiosity, Cohen was Trump's lawyer. Wasn' the obligated to tell Trump that this was illegal? He said he told Trump this was wrong. But wrong is not illegal if indeed, it even was wrong.

Hard to accept from a known perjurer the concept of right and wrong.
That's beyond weak. Holy shit...

Funny innit! These same libtards did NOT believe the Benghazi survivors! Called their gold star moms liars! But now they believe a confessed convicted liar! That’s why they bee libtards!

Did someone mention a liar?

Michael Cohen is a bad guy. he's as tainted as a potato salad not eaten for a week!

but even folks who are clean as the snow would be made into criminals by dirtbags like Mueller

Just out of curiosity, Cohen was Trump's lawyer. Wasn' the obligated to tell Trump that this was illegal? He said he told Trump this was wrong. But wrong is not illegal if indeed, it even was wrong.

Hard to accept from a known perjurer the concept of right and wrong.
That's beyond weak. Holy shit...
So, you're stumped for a reply. Gottcha.

If you do it to aid someone's campaign it becomes a campaign contribution as is subject to the laws concerning them. If you conspire to hide that you have committed numerous other crimes
Incorrect. It only becomes a campaign contribution if the funds were given to the campaign and then used to silence a private citizen. What proof exists that the money was from a campaign contribution?

Incorrect. It only becomes a campaign contribution if the funds were given to the campaign and then used to silence a private citizen. What proof exists that the money was from a campaign contribution?

The spin is if he paid her in order to help his campaign, he should have reported it.

It’s a reporting violation at worst.

Just like Obama did, and paid a $375,000 fine.

It’s all wishful liberal bullshit.

Wow..then Cohen, an attorney, pled guilty to something that wasn’t illegal.

Either that or you’re incorrect. I’m guessing you’re incorrect.

Yet it never touched a campaign account. Lol
Did we establish was campaign laws Trump violated?

No one seems ot be able to list me the USC Codes of the laws Trump violated.

Prosecutors are alleging Cohen violated

52 U.S. Code § 30101

At the direction of the blob.

The source continues

View attachment 234670

52 U.S. Code § 30101 - Definitions

Michael Cohen plea deal: How were campaign finance laws broken?
Because a judge can not accept a guilty plea for something that is not a crime
Perjury is a crime. Giving private funds to a private citizen to keep silent is not.

If you do it for reasons related to the campaign (which this was), it’s a campaign finance expenditure that needs to be reported. It wasn’t.

The spin is if he paid her in order to help his campaign, he should have reported it.

It’s a reporting violation at worst.

Just like Obama did, and paid a $375,000 fine.

It’s all wishful liberal bullshit.

According to Fox TV News Analyst, it is not the same as Obama’s oversight. The willful intent to conceal-- we know about due to the recording—according to Judge Nepalitano is damning.

Here is a link to Judge Napalitano (sp?) on Fox this morning.

Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed

Did we establish was campaign laws Trump violated?

No one seems ot be able to list me the USC Codes of the laws Trump violated.

52 U.S. Code § 30101

The source continues

View attachment 234670

Not only that he violated an attorney client privilege and if he did something illegal because he was directed to do so then he should be disbarred on both accounts! Sleazy lawyers!

I agree but paying off two women isn't illegal. I'd bet half the males in DC have paid off someone at one time or another.

Trump used his own money. Not campaign funds so I fail to see how that money is considered campaign funds.

It had nothing to do with campaign funds.

If the House tries to impeach Trump for paying off women, I wonder how many Congress critters will be his cellmates in federal prison for paying off their women with taxpayer funds?

That means there are a lot of Democrats who really don't want that brought up in an impeachment debate.

52 U.S. Code § 30101

The source continues

View attachment 234670

Not only that he violated an attorney client privilege and if he did something illegal because he was directed to do so then he should be disbarred on both accounts! Sleazy lawyers!

I agree but paying off two women isn't illegal. I'd bet half the males in DC have paid off someone at one time or another.

Trump used his own money. Not campaign funds so I fail to see how that money is considered campaign funds.

It had nothing to do with campaign funds.

If the House tries to impeach Trump for paying off women, I wonder how many Congress critters will be his cellmates in federal prison for paying off their women with taxpayer funds?

That means there are a lot of Democrats who really don't want that brought up in an impeachment debate.

The charge (for this scandal—one of several cooking right now) would be campaign finance violations, not paying off a woman.

Congress has been paying off whores for years. Let’s impeach them while we are at it!

You cannot impeach a member of Congress. Did most of America sleep through their government classes in high school?

While you are being technical, there is a means by which a member of Congress can be removed from office. The term “impeachment” is correct, but it’s like arguing encroachment versus offsides...it’s still a 5 yard penalty on the defense.

Congress has been paying off whores for years. Let’s impeach them while we are at it!

You cannot impeach a member of Congress. Did most of America sleep through their government classes in high school?

While you are being technical, there is a means by which a member of Congress can be removed from office. The term “impeachment” is correct, but it’s like arguing encroachment versus offsides...it’s still a 5 yard penalty on the defense.
So having been called on it for using the wrong term I looked it up and it is properly called “expulsion.”

No, impeachment doesn't apply to members of Congress in any way, shape or form. Read your Constitution!

BTW, your knowledge of football penalties is also lacking.

Offsides means that a player was crossed over the neutral zone at the time the ball was snapped. ... Thus, an offside penalty is basically never called against the offense. Encroachment is when a defensive player crosses the line of scrimmage and actually touches an offensive player.

I coached high school football for 7 years and also was a football official after that.

No, impeachment doesn't apply to members of Congress in any way, shape or form. Read your Constitution!

BTW, your knowledge of football penalties is also lacking.

Offsides means that a player was crossed over the neutral zone at the time the ball was snapped. ... Thus, an offside penalty is basically never called against the offense. Encroachment is when a defensive player crosses the line of scrimmage and actually touches an offensive player.

I coached high school football for 7 years and also was a football official after that.
I know the difference between the penalties. I was arguing that either way the defensive player crossed the line of scrimmage prior to the snap and it’s a 5 yard penalty. I am not saying they are the same thing, but the 5 yard penalty on the defense is the same in both cases, now, isn’t it?

Just as there is a means to remove a member of Congress from office, it’s just not the impeachment process.

When anyone says a member of Congress should be impeached, they simply mean they should be removed from office, they are just using the wrong terminology.

They want the same outcome.

It’s bizarre you can’t comprehend that.

Last edited:
This is just so comical. Most everyone in the western world already knew that Donald Trump was a womanizer. So the idea that the exposure of two more affairs, both of which happened years ago, would have changed the election is absurd.

Forum List

Back