Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

I have never seen a more pathetic collection of responses from the board lefties as on this thread.

Whaaa, he should file a lawsuit!

Whaaa, Marines are jerks!

Whaaa, it's his first amendment right!

Whaaa, rightwingers interrupt too!

It's like that piece of shit law professor protesting the care packages for troops. You just want some Marine to come along, grab him by his puny liberal neck, and throw him up against a brick wall so hard every rib in his ribcage breaks.

Of course, no Marine would do that. Probably what they'd do is say, 'Well, he's got his right to speak."

Which kind of shows you who's better.

No. The intent is to remove the person from the premises. Not cause physical harm. Nor is there any evidence to suggest physical harm was caused.

Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.
Nope... In the US of A, common assault is an attempt to commit battery... Battery requires the evidence of physical injury or offensive (sexual) touching...

What if someone did it to your kid?
If my kid was being an asshole like the fleabagger was, I would have shaken the Marine's hand...

Someone should tell citizen this guy is a 33 year old man who is just acting the part of a juvenile.

I really didn't expect this story to be so popular. Goes to show that it's not always easy to predict the stories that get people's attention.

Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.
Nope... In the US of A, common assault is an attempt to commit battery... Battery requires the evidence of physical injury or offensive (sexual) touching...

What if someone did it to your kid?
If my kid was being an asshole like the fleabagger was, I would have shaken the Marine's hand...

Someone should tell citizen this guy is a 33 year old man who is just acting the part of a juvenile.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YiAkTdmj0A]Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog On TV - YouTube[/ame]

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

SHould have used his head to open the door.
Hoo-rah! Semper Fi!

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.

And the Hippie had every right to struggle free and attempt to take out the guy for assaulting him.
The pussy didn't.

Another pussy stands up for him

i thought the teatards were all for interrupting congress people.

You mean at appropriate meetings? Name for us a tea party member that heckled a democrat at their swearing in ceremony. Tell us WHO invited the public to the Congressional town hall meetings to HEAR their complaints?

Better yet, explain to us how YOU support hecklers at inappropriate places as long as they support or seem to support your agenda.

Lets get your personal opinion. Are hecklers a protected first amendment protest right? YES or NO.

I have never seen a more pathetic collection of responses from the board lefties as on this thread.

Whaaa, he should file a lawsuit!

Whaaa, Marines are jerks!

Whaaa, it's his first amendment right!

Whaaa, rightwingers interrupt too!

It's like that piece of shit law professor protesting the care packages for troops. You just want some Marine to come along, grab him by his puny liberal neck, and throw him up against a brick wall so hard every rib in his ribcage breaks.

Of course, no Marine would do that. Probably what they'd do is say, 'Well, he's got his right to speak."

Which kind of shows you who's better.

Marines are people, so of course some are child molesters, wife beaters, thieves, murderers, drunks or drug addicts, just like in the rest of American society.

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

SHould have used his head to open the door.
Hoo-rah! Semper Fi!

why so he could seriously injure someone over a peaceful protest ,face criminal charges,sued

Abd who was it said they would not support a heckler?
What about the heckling Obama got while addressing congress?
Seems like the right cheered that.

Or do I need to search the database for how Avatar responded to that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back