Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.

Can I ask you a serious question?

Is it tough for you to go through life as such a pussy? I know some of your kind find support groups and such...

Just wondering how hard it is for such a blatent and obvious one such as yourself...

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.

Now if that isn't pure nonsense, I don't know what is.

So youre suggesting I have no right to throw someone out of my house? I have to wait around for the police or hire someone to do it?

Hey everyone! Party at Occupied's place!

Im in....!

Who's bringing the chips and dips?

I got the beer!

Dont bother bringing toilet paper.... I will just use the drapes! :eek:

And since he is an occupier, we won't have to bother using the toilet. :D

Assault requires intention to harm. throwing someone out of an event isnt an attempt to physically harm another.

true.... if that marine was out to hurt him, we'd be looking at a totally different headline.

Yep. If a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts.

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

I saw the video - that was pretty damn funny. Dude had dude by his collar :lol:

It's about time those fools got roughed up a bit...

There is video online? Link please.

So youre suggesting I have no right to throw someone out of my house? I have to wait around for the police or hire someone to do it?

I guess I need to remind you that this was a public event on public property not your house.

Im in....!

Who's bringing the chips and dips?

I got the beer!

Dont bother bringing toilet paper.... I will just use the drapes! :eek:

And since he is an occupier, we won't have to bother using the toilet. :D

Exactly..!

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".

Damn your stupid!

Im curious, does it hurt?

I guess I need to remind you that this was a public event on public property not your house.

I guess I should remind you that your claim is still equally ridiculous regardless whether it's a public or private place.

If you are causing problems for people, those people have the right to have you removed. Period.

Would it have been legal for the protester to defend himself against the assault by the ex-cop?

Assault requires intention to harm. throwing someone out of an event isnt an attempt to physically harm another.

Dragging someone across the floor and onto concrete isn't an intent to harm?

No. The intent is to remove the person from the premises. Not cause physical harm. Nor is there any evidence to suggest physical harm was caused.

true.... if that marine was out to hurt him, we'd be looking at a totally different headline.

Yep. If a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts.

Lighten up Francis...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Dragging someone across the floor and onto concrete isn't an intent to harm?

No. The intent is to remove the person from the premises. Not cause physical harm. Nor is there any evidence to suggest physical harm was caused.

Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.

What if someone did it to your kid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back