Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

The circumstances do not matter here, one private citizen dragged another by the collar for being rude, does that mean that it is OK to take it upon yourself drag any rude person from any public venue?

The circumstances do not matter here, one private citizen dragged another by the collar for being rude, does that mean that it is OK to take it upon yourself drag any rude person from any public venue?

Fine. No one can do anything unless authorized by the government.

they can to actually protect another from physical harm.

Did the protester indicate any harm was intended?

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".

Damn your stupid!

Im curious, does it hurt?

Everything I listed happen while I was stationed in a joint Marine-Navy squadron at MCAS El Toro, late '80s-early 90s'. The stepdaughter incident involved my shop Gunny, who had almost 19 years in when he was convicted of statutory raped of his stepdaughter and given work release and confinement to a halfway house. He was allowed to continue to stay in the Marines, run our shop on work release and eventually retire from the Marines. I guess Semper Fi does mean something.

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

Ex-Marine? Was he kicked out of the Corps?

Yep. If a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts.

Give me a fucking break. If a Marine wants his wife beat, she's beat. If a Marine wants his 14 year old stepdaughter statutorily raped, then she's statutorily raped. Or if a Marine wants his wife dead and chopped up and put in his foot locker and wants his fellow Marine buddy to help, then she is dead, chopped, stuffed and the friend helps. So, on some note, "if a Marine wants you dead, you dead. No ifs, ands or buts".
Lighten up Francis...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis - YouTube[/ame]

I was just adding another perspective.

Dragging someone across the floor and onto concrete isn't an intent to harm?

No. The intent is to remove the person from the premises. Not cause physical harm. Nor is there any evidence to suggest physical harm was caused.

Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.
Nope... In the US of A, common assault is an attempt to commit battery... Battery requires the evidence of physical injury or offensive (sexual) touching...

What if someone did it to your kid?
If my kid was being an asshole like the fleabagger was, I would have shaken the Marine's hand...

they can to actually protect another from physical harm.

Did the protester indicate any harm was intended?

Was the fleabagger physically harmed?

(getting his liberal felings hurt doesn't count)

Lighten up Francis...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM"]Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis - YouTube[/ame]

I was just adding another perspective.
And that's fine. I understand that. However? The way you went about it garnered the response I gave you interpersed with a little levity.

No. The intent is to remove the person from the premises. Not cause physical harm. Nor is there any evidence to suggest physical harm was caused.

Jerking someone around by the collar is most certainly assualt.
Nope... In the US of A, common assault is an attempt to commit battery... Battery requires the evidence of physical injury or offensive (sexual) touching...

What if someone did it to your kid?
If my kid was being an asshole like the fleabagger was, I would have shaken the Marine's hand...

Wrong in FL throwing something at someones car while they are inside is assualt, I know beciase the item thrown was a take out container of spaghetti and the thrower faced assault charges and pleaded no contest.
Spittin on someone is simple assault, throwing a drink on them is as well.

You are not a lawyer.

You are confusing simple assualt with felonious assault.
Maybe you are just confused?

Forum List

Back