Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

Hehe. This thread consists of over half my reps on the Latest Reputation Received board.

Certainly been interesting so far.

I get the distinct impression that some conservatives want the nation to collapse just so they can live out some pathetic Red Dawn fantasy where liberals do not have guns too.

Silly occupied. It's the Occupy movement that wants the nation to collapse. We want it restored.

Restored to what? 1980?, 1950?, 1920?, 1863?, 1776?, 2000 BC? pick a date and I will tell you why it was screwed up too.

Telling more lies, traitor?
What Lies? The OWS movement was full of lies from the start...the longer it went on, the more they unmasked themselves.:eusa_whistle:

Read post #242.
Not above board...but is the poster that made that Statement a member of the TPM? Dunno...but seeing as the OWS movement has fallen out of favour, and Mayors across the nation are ordering them out?

I'd say they have worn out thier welcome to becoming a nuscence that is interfering with commerce.

You will have to address that post with the guy that posted it...he is after all an individual and is responsible for his actions and did state he'd find it hard to restrain himself with his obvious frustration with these people as the American people by-and-large are fomenting.

Toss a coin and call it.

I get the distinct impression that some conservatives want the nation to collapse just so they can live out some pathetic Red Dawn fantasy where liberals do not have guns too.

Silly occupied. It's the Occupy movement that wants the nation to collapse. We want it restored.

Restored to what? 1980?, 1950?, 1920?, 1863?, 1776?, 2000 BC? pick a date and I will tell you why it was screwed up too.

Not to a date or time, to Principles, Constitutional Limits Respected.

^^This^^

All one has to do is see intent as written in the Federalist/Ant-Federalists...WE have gone way beyond that to the point of betraying thier trust in future generations to be certain.

^^This^^

All one has to do is see intent as written in the Federalist/Ant-Federalists...WE have gone way beyond that to the point of betraying thier trust in future generations to be certain.

Are you implying that there was such a period in our nation's history? :cuckoo: Nothing but history revision and wishful thinking. Things have always sucked in some way, usually for those who the conservatives kind of hate or fear.

^^This^^

Are you implying that there was such a period in our nation's history? :cuckoo: Nothing but history revision and wishful thinking. Things have always sucked in some way, usually for those who the conservatives kind of hate or fear.
Not only am I implying it? I state it as my case. Otherwise why were they written?

You obviously haven't read them...otherwise you wouldn't have stated this.

I said what I said because the things conservatives bitch about the most have been done in response to various social and economic injustices, no such thing to a social Darwinist such as yourself, but since society seems unwilling to protect the rights of the unpopular or the minority or the poor or the elderly on it's own then who is going to stand up for them if not the government? The intent of the founders is a good thing to look at but they were not prophets and they were not perfect, they were elitists who believed only white male landowners had the right to vote and that people could be property. If that is what you want then all I can say is warm up the wayback machine Peabody, because you apparently live in a crudely drawn cartoon world.

Tea Party hecklers- okay
Occupy heckler- evil

Got it

It's about time.

You're the little nimrod who once started a thread once showing an on-duty Marine being nasty to a Dem Congressman and daring everyone to say something bad about him just because he was a Marine.

If I remember correctly a good many of us - myself included - knocked that chip off your shoulder and stated right out that the guy was acting like an asshole.

And as long as you are btinging up semantics, telling someone "you lie" IS calling them a liar.

No..A liar is one who is known for repetitive truth evasion.
You lie is interpreted as "this time you lie".....
What fucking difference does it make. Obama has been caught bullshitting the troops so many times it's laughable. End of story.

And as long as you are btinging up semantics, telling someone "you lie" IS calling them a liar.

No..A liar is one who is known for repetitive truth evasion.
You lie is interpreted as "this time you lie".....
What fucking difference does it make. Obama has been caught bullshitting the troops so many times it's laughable. End of story.

Did Uscitizen ever explain how one sentence uttered once was heckling? Did he bother to post the definition of heckling?

I said what I said because the things conservatives bitch about the most have been done in response to various social and economic injustices, no such thing to a social Darwinist such as yourself, but since society seems unwilling to protect the rights of the unpopular or the minority or the poor or the elderly on it's own then who is going to stand up for them if not the government? The intent of the founders is a good thing to look at but they were not prophets and they were not perfect, they were elitists who believed only white male landowners had the right to vote and that people could be property. If that is what you want then all I can say is warm up the wayback machine Peabody, because you apparently live in a crudely drawn cartoon world.

Since when do conservatives NOT want to protect the elderly, the poor or those mentally incompetent??

We don't believe its the federal governments duty to provide but rather the state and certainly not in excess..

We're sick of democrats paying people to vote for them, we're sick of unions making excess wages and pensions and we're sick of having to pay for it .....

Yes I hate you - at least I'm honest about that..... Meanwhile assholes like yourself hate and sabotage or support groups that do your dirt ywork for you while you paint yourselves as loving upstanding citizens....

Only an immoral asshole could support democrats or OWS....

Last edited:
...situation under control! Such is the life of the occupy pup phukers!!!

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

What's not to love about rightwing jackbooted thugs?
Really, Ravi. Jackboots are sooooooooooooo2010. ;)
fancy-jackboots-winter-2010-6.jpg

winter 2010

Ex-Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler From Congressman’s Swearing-in | TheBlaze.com

There is a picture

The New York Post sets the scene at newly-elected Congressman Bob Turner’s swearing in ceremony at a Queens school:

“Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner’s local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin.”

But the heckler was only able to get out a few words before Kevin Hiltunen of Brooklyn grabbed him by the scruff of his jacket and booted him out to the curb.

So he assaulted the protester?

Forum List

Back